Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... (683 Views)

Hard Economy: How Can You Help A Fellow Nairalander This Period? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... by Iamkuttie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good P.m Landers.

Av' been a member of this forum for quiet long time now and av' seen God lifted many people up through the help of Good-hearted members here.

Thats why i decided share the challenge av' been facing.

Please be patience enough to read my story.
(PLEASE IGNORE ANY ERROR YOU COME ACROSS, AM NOT A GOOD WRITER)

My name is Ifeanyichukwu.
I'm 19years old guy who hails from Enugu state.

Was the last born in family of Four, One sister and my two other brothers.
Lost my dad at tender age.

All my life, av' always seen my mum as both my father and mother.
She is a trader based here in east.

She's a great woman, she worked her skin out just to give us a better living.

She single-handedly trained My elder sister who is the first born of the family to her Msc level.
The other of my brothers are working but not yet well stand.

Right from my tender age back then in primary school, av' always have a thing for Entertainment.

Used to act in our school dramas,church and some other minor events.

There is this great joy and fufilment i feel whenever i do such.
It continued that way up to my secondary level, av' already started writing my own songs and stories e.t.c then.

Graduated from Secondary school at 2013/14.
Didn't apply for jamb immediately cause my sister started her Msc then.
Our only financial source was my mum,
Trade wasn't moving well then so i choosed to wait for the next set in other to avoid causing more financial problem for her.

The next year, i applied for jamb and my selected institution and discipline was Unizik and Theatre Art respectively.

But when my sister heard of it, he did all her possible best to make mum see the reason why i shouldn't go for theatre art.

And one thing about my mum is that she always take side with my elder sister.
She believe everything she say, since she is most educated in our family.

She painted the course black up to the level that my mum threatened me that if i don't change the course i will have to prepare to train my self.

Can still remember that fateful day, i wept like a child.
Was forced to change the course, my sister suggested Adult education with her reason being that what one study in institution this days don't really borther.

That it's the level of performance of his certificate that matters.
Meanwhile she studied Micro Biology, (wonder why she didn't went for food science since it doesn't matter).

I refused her suggestion and stand firmly against it,
I later on settled for Sociology after story of Falz, a lawyer turned musician then.

I decided wthin myself to take the same step.

Unfortunately for me, my 220 score in Jamb couldn't fetch me admission in Unizik.

During that time, i was kind of idle,

Discussed with my mum to enroll me into any of this Entertainment niche.

I made her know that my talent and future is really based there.
She almost agreed with me, but yet again she discussed it with my sister again and nothing was said about it again.

At that stage, i couldn't wait for anyone anylonger.
I joined one local movie industry in our town, and i was really perfoming well there until she found out.
Hell was let loosed on me.

She started shouting at me that no matter what i do, there is no way she will allow me to go and waste my life in entertainment.

She also uttered that she don't wanna see me near anything entertainment again, else she will leave me to start fending for myself.

I had to withdraw from the movie making industry immediately after her utterance.

I started growing my carrier here on Nairaland and Facebook, with a kind of TEXTCEE type of raps.

People started liking my style of craft, and they started demanding for song.

Few month back, i managed to voice my debut song "Dikeh" and it received maximum positive views here on Nairaland and on Facebook.

Some good-hearted fans spread it on their blogs and it was all over the net.
But none of my family members know i did such thing.

I kept it secret from even my brothers, cause my mum or sister might hear it from them, and that spell a big problem for me.

Dikeh was released back in Octomber, and ever since then people had been requesting for new song.

But i couldn't give them what they asked for.

Don't gerrit twisted,
Av' already written a lot of songs, but couldn't produce any of them cause of financial problem.
[b]

And that pushed me to swallow my pride and humbly appeal for your aid.

I strongly believe there are many good-hearted people here who can really help me out, no matter how small.
It can still go a long way in helping me to put out a song this Xmas.

Please i really need your financial assistance like never before.

No matter how small it might be, It's still big for me.

Please don't overlook this post.
Please don't let this talent go into dustbin.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... by maclatunji: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Just take any course and get the best grade you can in it preferably a 1st class or 2.1. Get your education.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... by oweniwe(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Everything seems fine until i saw your bank details asking for small tips.

Makes it seems like you have begger mentality... And people who have money don't like those who beg them... They will only give you money because they think you deserve it..

Remove your bank account number and change the topic post to "seeking assistance to improve your music or movie career"... People will come in and some may offer to help and sponsor you you... Someone can even give you songwriting job

Money doesn't grow on trees nwannem

Remove those account stuffs

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Need Your Help Please... by Iamkuttie(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
oweniwe:

thankx bro.

I really appreciate it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why This Man Who Barged In On His Cheating Wife Could Go To Jail For 15 Years / Woman Mistaken For A Ghost As Neighbour Pronounced Her Dead / How Skye Bank Manager, Brother Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.