Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281781 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 9:30pm On Apr 19
How is the second assessment like, how many questions, was it more of numerical or verbal or logical reasoning
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 9:33pm On Apr 19
Do you have a study pack to share with me. Pls chat me up on wattsapp
preshy.real@gmail.com.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 6:06am On Apr 20
Pls respond to me
I beg you
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by libertymax(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20
enilola5:
Pls respond to me
I beg you
Yes it is. 50 questions and you’d be monitored. Try your best to answer as fast as you can tho. I wish you all the best
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by libertymax(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20
Kimo21:

i havent recieved. we keep checking.

Afternoon bro been a while. Hope you’re good. Did you later make it to the training school? If you did how did it go?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by sheDD(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21
Those that wrote their Test assment on Friday and Thursday
Has anyone been contacted 4 documentation??
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Shahensha(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
Already done

Drowning in Data? Translate it Fast!

Are you Stuck with tedious data entry or struggling to translate content? Free up your time and gain peace of mind! I offer accurate data entry and high-quality translation services in a variety of languages.

Call to Action:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 8:05am On Apr 22
sheDD:
Those that wrote their TSA on Friday and tgursday
Has anyone been connected 4 documentation??
to
Pls rephrase
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by sheDD(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22
enilola5:
to
Pls rephrase
like after friday and saturday 4 those that took their assessment in those days
Has anyone been contacted??
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 2:27pm On Apr 22
Please does documentation after the second assessment mean u passed the assessment stage?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by odun99(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22
I never get any invitation o! I applied in March.
I pray I get shortlisted for this job.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Riajay: 5:52pm On Apr 22
odun99:
I never get any invitation o! I applied in March.
I pray I get shortlisted for this job.

Same here o. I really hope it works out
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 7:20pm On Apr 22
Flemming623:
Please does documentation after the second assessment mean u passed the assessment stage?
Please reply
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 11:11am On Apr 23
Pls has anyone received a mail for documentation
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 12:06pm On Apr 23
Pls who met the deadline to submit the documents via a link..
The deadline is 8.00 am on Tuesday which is today
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouriii234: 3:16pm On Apr 23
Flemming623:

Yes kind of, then after documentation, you’d give them some time till they contact you for first interview

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 12:48pm On Apr 24
Has any one gotten a response after the second test..
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kdamzy: 8:46am On Apr 25
Has anyone receive medical and training school mail of recent?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 10:04am On Apr 25
Pls when did you do your ist interview and second interview.
How long does it take them to contact you after you were through with documentation.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kdamzy: 11:58am On Apr 25
After document, you will give them some time to review your document after which they will get back to your for interview, it may take month, depending
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 5:36pm On Apr 25
Kdamzy:
After document, you will give them some time to review your document after which they will get back to your for interview, it may take month, depending
Please what where the likely questions in the 1st n 2nd interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 9:59pm On Apr 25
Please is there anybody who documented on Monday n is yet to get feedback fr d 1st interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by enilola5: 7:41am On Apr 26
I did my documentation on Tuesday. Yet to get feedback
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouriii234: 10:23am On Apr 26
enilola5:

You have to give them time to review your documents.

It took them like one and a half month for them to reach out after the documentation for the first interview.

So you give them time, they will definitely reach out for first interview if you meet the requirements.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouriii234: 10:24am On Apr 26
Favouriii234:

It took them like one and a half month for them to reach out to me after the documentation for the first interview.

So you give them time, they will definitely reach out for first interview if you meet the requirements.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouriii234: 10:24am On Apr 26
[quote author=Favouriii234 post=129642956]

It took them like one and a half month for them to reach out to me after the documentation for the first interview.

So you give them time, they will definitely reach out for first interview if you meet the requirements

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kdamzy: 12:34pm On Apr 26
For those asking for likely interview questions, read through the previous post. It has been addressed
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 2:44pm On Apr 26
[quote author=Favouriii234 post=129642969][/quote]
Yeah I was curious cos ppl who documented same day with me got an invite
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Flemming623: 5:29pm On Apr 26
enilola5:
Please let's connect 08160020405
Watsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.