Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History (24431 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by thelifepagesng(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Check my Signature smiley...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Activeman391(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Is he Just 75 already?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Esseite:
Its only statutory to wish you happy birthday BUT:

Can someone mention 3 things buhari has done both as a military head of state and democratic president?

Birthday while 4 million job and counting have been lost..

Birthday while standard of living have dropped and cost of living terribly high..

Birthday when folks cant meet up with parental obligations due to loss of jobs or under-employment..

Birthday when starting salaries of graduate was 80k but now 30/35k..

Birthday when fulani herdsmen have field days harvesting peoples brains..

Birthday when bokoharam are killing citizens and our soldiers commiting suicide..

Birthday when tonnes of moneys are brazenly stolen and case shoved aside..

Birthday when states owe salaries and citizens have even forgotten their birthday dates..

Add yours while you can..

No matter what happens.The weight of all you said isn't completely the fault of one man.Its not an easy job to be the president of Nigeria.

Try to find something more productive to do instead of all this.Your critics aren't relevant to this country.
Y'all have to stop blaming Buhari for every misfortune.Just keep your opinions to yourself.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by juman(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I am not proud of him either

You are right sister.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by mallprof(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT
MY FAMILY LOVES YOU
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

No matter what happens.The weight of all you said isn't completely the fault of one man.Its not an easy job to be the president of Nigeria.

Try to find something more productive to do instead of all this.Your critics aren't relevant to this country.
Y'all have to stop blaming Buhari for every misfortune.Just keep your opinions to yourself.

What is the purpose of governance?
Please if a govt is bereft of ideas and effective policies the listed attributes are inevitable.

You my friend need to be politically aware of your society.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by hrykanu231(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=63349655]On behalf of all the good and honest people of nairaland we wish you happy birthday, sir Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership and they are very proud to have someone like you as their president. [/quote

Some Nigerians, his style of leadership is archaic. Me and my sane friends who are Nigerians don't like his style of leadership.
Happy birthday to him all the same..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by TI1919(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday President dinho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by serikiYCU(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Hbd Bubu
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Chuzzy070(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
just observing

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
HBD Mr Buhari! 75yrs official, meaning u can't b less than 78yrs by 2019 u would b abt 80yrs pls by that time quietly go home and b playing with ur grand children.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by lovelylad: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
What is this one saying angry
Mandynews:
He should resign and leave the country for the youths. can he operate smart phone or laptop?

Happy Birthday green snake tongue

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by musa234(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday sir even though you have failed the masses who so believed and once adored you, they felt a Messiah has come but alas you disappointed most of them, people are suffering, jobs lost, nepotism of the highest order, nothing good about the government side.I still pray that Allah guides and direct you and also gives you the grace to do the right things this few years you have left
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2017
yarimo:
On behalf of all the good and honest people of nairaland we wish you happy birthday, sir Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership and they are very proud to have someone like you as their president.
if i slap ur face
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by amahthelma(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Hausa will always be Hausa ....ways happy birthday to the president of Hausa tribe not Nigeria in whole
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by bullabong(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday Sir,many more years.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by bumi10(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
lovely
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by gotnel: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations Mr President, Nigerians are expecting more.
Please, make a difference in the coming year. Things are not going as we that supported your presidential aspirations expected.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by ajani1978(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday to my humble President. Wish you long life.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by juman(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Very useless old man president.

A man of senseless generation of people.

The generation that woefully failed nigeria.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Comrsaheed: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Birthday to the 1st citizen with sound health & prosperity.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by rafabenitez: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Woe betide any man who shares same birthdate with this evil man,ur days be gloomy,may boko haram locate you soon pa Buhari.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Yakson09: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday my humble president wishing you long life and prosperity.#BUHARITILL2023

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by bahgo2001: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations Mr President, age with grace.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Deo1986(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Esseite:
Its only statutory to wish you happy birthday BUT:

Can someone mention 3 things buhari has done both as a military head of state and democratic president?

Birthday while 4 million job and counting have been lost..

Birthday while standard of living have dropped and cost of living terribly high..

Birthday when folks cant meet up with parental obligations due to loss of jobs or under-employment..

Birthday when starting salaries of graduate was 80k but now 30/35k..

Birthday when fulani herdsmen have field days harvesting peoples brains..

Birthday when bokoharam are killing citizens and our soldiers commiting suicide..

Birthday when tonnes of moneys are brazenly stolen and case shoved aside..

Birthday when states owe salaries and citizens have even forgotten their birthday dates..

Of what essence is his birthday?
Stop the whining hater.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by ikaboy: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2017
lovelylad:
What is this one saying angry
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Deo1986(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday sir, you 've written your name on the sands of time. Never mind clueless, gullible and sentimental Nigerians waiting for the government to do everything for them.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by fatima8855(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
HBD oga, age with grace.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by poweredcom(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by aleniboro(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Birthday sir!
At 75, you are more than fulfilled. Go and rest to enjoy and interact with your family sir. To die as a president is not an achievement!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by donprinyo(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2017
I just wish I dere is a time machine, God knows, Mr buhari, you for de my agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Government To Free Sanusi / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days / Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.