Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History (24426 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by ibro2hot(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to President Buhari... Wish u long life and prosperity.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by abbaapple: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Esseite:
Its only statutory to wish you happy birthday BUT:

Can someone mention 3 things buhari has done both as a military head of state and democratic president?

Birthday while 4 million job and counting have been lost..

Birthday while standard of living have dropped and cost of living terribly high..

Birthday when folks cant meet up with parental obligations due to loss of jobs or under-employment..

Birthday when starting salaries of graduate was 80k but now 30/35k..

Birthday when fulani herdsmen have field days harvesting peoples brains..

Birthday when bokoharam are killing citizens and our soldiers commiting suicide..

Birthday when tonnes of moneys are brazenly stolen and case shoved aside..

Birthday when states owe salaries and citizens have even forgotten their birthday dates..

Of what essence is his birthday?

MouMou

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Him Neva leave, una don dey call people green snake...youth kor youth ni.

Happy B'day Baba! Long Live!!

Mandynews:
He should resign and leave the country for the youths. can he operate smart phone or laptop?

Happy Birthday green snake tongue
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2017
abbaapple:

MouMou

Typical of your kind, they would rather claim ignorance than argue with logic..

Now run along with your moronic pictures
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by sokera: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:
Useless old man president leading nigeria astray.

He has built nothing, except noise making thing.

He is a clueless president many nigerians are not proud of.

He destroyed and kill the economy, hunger dey wire most of the people.
you are still in the pain of 2015 defeat .... may Almighty God console you
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by CocoaOla: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday Baba
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by juman(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2017
sokera:
you are still in the pain of 2015 defeat .... may Almighty God console you

You are wrong.

I was overjoyed when apc won.

I thought it was a new beginning for the country.

No one knew that they are these so useless people.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by brookz: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2017
wishing you a Massive HBD Mr President,

Ur hater's wil go 6ft underground before you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:
Useless old man president leading nigeria astray.

He has built nothing, except noise making thing.

He is a clueless president many nigerians are not proud of.

He destroyed and kill the economy, hunger dey wire most of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by samev(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
HBD #PMB

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by EYOUYO: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations to head of d federation, Am happy for you to have D courage of maintaining a disciplined in d mist of all, I wish you Long life with good health. Happy Birthday cheers with age grace. God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by juman(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Fukafuka:

Thats why those useless old people that ruled and destroyed nigeria forever so go their homes and leave nigeria to progress.

The country they ruled forever has nothing functioning well.

Buhari has nothing special to offer nigeria except more hunger.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Ushiefrank(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Dec 17 great men birthday.
Buhari
pop Francis
myself Francis
happy birthday to us

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Irukjames007(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Birthday to our indefatigable president.. May God grant you good health and long life to pilot the affairs of this great nation to the promised land.. PMB FOR 2019. good will always prevail against evil
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
anonimi:

Are you a member of a political party?
Have you ever saved money to contribute to political activities?
Did you ever campaign for a candidate?

Can any of your friends and relations who are youths respond yes to the three questions above?
If not, then you are all on to a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg thing.
Awuf no dey for anywhere oh and certainly not in politics.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4
Oga,
what have you contributed to the society. How have you helped solve some unemployment issue.?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by simols(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Esseite:
Its only statutory to wish you happy birthday BUT:

Can someone mention 3 things buhari has done both as a military head of state and democratic president?

Birthday while 4 million job and counting have been lost..

Birthday while standard of living have dropped and cost of living terribly high..

Birthday when folks cant meet up with parental obligations due to loss of jobs or under-employment..

Birthday when starting salaries of graduate was 80k but now 30/35k..

Birthday when fulani herdsmen have field days harvesting peoples brains..

Birthday when bokoharam are killing citizens and our soldiers commiting suicide..

Birthday when tonnes of moneys are brazenly stolen and case shoved aside..

Birthday when states owe salaries and citizens have even forgotten their birthday dates..

Of what essence is his birthday?

you are not in nigeria bro
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by simols(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Yeah, grin

He destroyed and kill the economy, hunger dey wire all the people.

APC is useless and confused government.

Shame on APC, so this is the nuisance government they have for nigerians despite all their noises.

Shior on them all.

who are you?
Nonsence
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by iamDjSkukie(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Let me just perform my statutory obligation by wishing the president Happy birthday as people above me have done.

Come 2019, it will be #OperationChangeDChange....

I pray we should all(Nigerians nd Nairalanders) be alive to vote him out

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Dasini: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
HBD baba, may you live long to turn around this nation for good
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Tecno66: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mandynews:
He should resign and leave the country for the youths. can he operate smart phone or laptop?

He obviously studied during vacuum tube technology era. We are in the milenium era. A time of high tech engineering and space technology. Things done manually have been taking over by computer and robots. Baba does not fit into this era else problems that need computer program solution will be solved manually. At 75, I think baba should borrow a leaf from Mandela.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by hgnbello(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
happy birthday presido.. d Lord is with u...and will always protect u.. wish u more happy days..

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday Mr President

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by higherpower: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mandynews:

He should leave the country for youth like you whose only achievement in your 40 years is make up. Or Yahaya Bello to build multi billion dollars mansion in his village among the poor tharch houses. Or Dino so he can buy Rolls Royce.
Shame on you n your likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by MrMystrO(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
anonimi:

Are you a member of a political party?
Have you ever saved money to contribute to political activities?
Did you ever campaign for a candidate?

Can any of your friends and relations who are youths respond yes to the three questions above?
If not, then you are all on to a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg thing.
Awuf no dey for anywhere oh and certainly not in politics.

Lol i like this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by anonimi: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
CHESTER48:
Oga,
what have you contributed to the society. How have you helped solve some unemployment issue.?

Yes, I have on several levels.
Are you asking because you have solved some unemployment issue yourself

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by anonimi: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamDjSkukie:
Let me just perform my statutory obligation by wishing the president Happy birthday as people above me have done.
Come 2019, it will be #OperationChangeDChange....
I pray we should all(Nigerians nd Nairalanders) be alive to vote him out

What is meant by "statutory obligation"

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by dahmie2013: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy bday 2 my President! I am proud of ur leadership. May God give u more wisdom 2 chart Nigeria in d right course. I love u very much! Enjoy ur day Sir!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by anonimi: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
juman:
Yeah, grin
He destroyed and kill the economy, hunger dey wire all the people.
APC is useless and confused government.
Shame on APC, so this is the nuisance government they have for nigerians despite all their noises.
Shior on them all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184139_nigria_jpeg5ee41737941fb40e6e6ef91349ef6dd1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411447_buharirecessionists_jpege29c2a8004bf6846f6cccb707c3020fd

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by juman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Thats why those useless old people that ruled and destroyed nigeria forever so go their homes and leave nigeria to progress.

The country they ruled forever has nothing functioning well.

Buhari has nothing special to offer nigeria except more hunger.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by billyG(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mandynews:

dem teach u operation of phone,laptop for school abi?abi u never see pmb dey operate ipad b4?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History by bladeAnders(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
whats up with mr president with (four girls and a boy ) *2 from both wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Tinubu's Movement In The Past 6 Days Excites Supporters / Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.