Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) (1566 Views)

As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria / Teeth Medicines that work for 7years {ogun Eyin Omode} 2k ; 08112738056 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Remember when medicines were used sparingly and were known to be good for you? Unfortunately, times have changed since then and many medicines can actually damage your health while providing short term relief. Major pharmaceutical companies focus on manufacturing and selling millions of dollars’ worth of medicines, without paying much attention to the side effects. Here are 8 of the worst medicines available on the market.

1. MMR (Mumps, measles, and rubella) Vaccinations

This vaccine has been linked to nervous system disorders and autoimmune conditions. It can severely compromise the immune system and the chemical adjuvant in the vaccine can attack the organ systems, causing irreparable damage to the body.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2017
2. Polio vaccine

The polio vaccine didn’t work well for thousands of Americans. Also, the oral and nasal versions of the vaccine have been spreading polio in India and leaving many children paralyzed for life.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2017
3. “RotaTeq” rotavirus vaccine

This extremely toxic (oral) vaccine contains rotavirus strains (G1, G2, G3, G4, and P1), plus highly toxic polysorbate 80 and Fetal bovine syndrome. Also contains parts of porcine circovirus, a virus that infects pigs.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2017
4. Influenza shots

This vaccine has several toxic components such as mercury, formaldehyde, and aluminum. It also contains MSG. It has been known to make pregnant women have miscarriages.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2017
5. Antibiotics

Antibiotics work well to combat bacterial infections but when used excessively can lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to them. This can be catastrophic as resistant bacteria are very hard to treat and are very contagious. Antibiotics can also weaken the immune system, especially when taken or prescribed incorrectly.

1 Share

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:48am On Dec 17, 2017
6. SSRI

These drugs are commonly prescribed nowadays for a number of different illnesses. However, they haven’t been proved to be totally safe or free from harmful side effects. It can block serotonin, a neurotransmitter which can lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2017
7. Chemotherapy

Although chemotherapy destroys cancer cells, it also destroys regular cells and greatly weakens the body. It damages the immune system and can result in the body forming new cancers. It temporarily ‘cures’ cancer only for it to come back stronger. Chemotherapy is not as successful as Western medicine would like to believe.

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2017
8. HPV vaccine

Lots of teenagers can negatively react to this drug as they are allergic to it. It can send them into anaphylactic shock, seizures, and commas. Thousands of families have sued the manufacturers for millions of dollars for chronic and permanent health damages.

http://curiousmob.com/8-dangerous-medicines-earth/

Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by python1: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2017
OP, kukuma say all drugs are dangerous.
Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2017
What about that meningitis drug Pfizer administered on those kids somewhere in the north some years back? That thing ended 11 of them instantly and incapacitated several others. Trovan,or what was it called again?
Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
5. Antibiotics

Antibiotics work well to combat bacterial infections but when used excessively can lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to them. This can be catastrophic as resistant bacteria are very hard to treat and are very contagious. Antibiotics can also weaken the immune system, especially when taken or prescribed incorrectly.
This I have always known. Mom's friend,a nurse,told me that much when I was kid and it never left my memory for once. I was also made to understand that certain worm expellers have similar side effects too. The parasites sometimes develop a form of resistance when you gulp down too many expellers. Interesting.
Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
mansakhalifa:
This I have always known. Mom's friend,a nurse,told me that much when I was kid and it never left my memory for once. I was also made to understand that certain worm expellers have similar side effects too. The parasites sometimes develop a form of resistance when you gulp down too many expellers. Interesting.
You are so lucky to have known this cos most health workers (doctors/pharmacists) will not tell you the side effect of the drugs they are administering unless u're part of the their circle (family/friends)

(1) (Reply)

Male Organ Enlarger / Kaduna State School Of Nursing/midwifery Form 2016/2017 Is Currently On Sales: / Mmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.