Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Proven Steps To Win Your Kids Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proven Steps To Win Your Kids Heart (552 Views)

How To Win Your Hubby With Edikang Ikong (edikaikong Soup) AKA Vegetable Soup / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Steps To Win Your Kids Heart by nwizy(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2017
•And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord—Eph 6:4

• Sowing unavailability can’t reap(win) your child's heart.

Children, are the heritage of the lord, hence, a seeming huge space of time needed to be created, solely for their upbringing. However, I can’t deny the fact that the already bent crayfish can’t be made straight again, except it split into half. But, there is always a way to straighten out things with your wards—continuous years of trustworthy proves. At least, this makes us human, not sort of Crayfish cliché.
Sadly, many upcoming parents don’t see the need to win their wards' heart. Ha!!! I pity the great loneliness that would hit your old age times. Mind you, not loneliness as in boredom. But, your solitary words flying in the air looking for your blood to echo it to their generations and generations to come. So pathetic, it would keep searching for your children, but non would appear with a serious mind.

In a nutshell, in order to win your child's heart now and forever—follow this steps:

#1 Take them in prayer

“Prayer is the key. Prayer is the key. Prayer is the master key…” Do you remember that old Christian song? Yeah! Prayer is the key to your child's heat. All other steps below are just supplement. This, is the only engine, capable of driving your home with happiness. And, solidified parent-child relationship. Pray for them. Pray, not curse them, “Lord Jesus, I pray for[your kids name here]. Let me love them as you’ve loved us. And, please, help them reciprocate the love you and I have for them.”

#2 Be available

You can’t be an unavailable father or mother and expect them to ‘know' you. Think about you. Pray for you. Or ironically hit you up on phone, “dad, thanks for not been there when I needed answers. I made a lot of mistakes, which I think i'm fine…”

FATHER! And, woman, don’t exempt yourself. MOTHER! Be, always there for the kids. They need you. Don’t let work and work and work cloud your mind to the detriment of your , ‘own blood'. In essences, take the time to know them daily. It doesn’t matter how you were brought up. You can start a new committed generation today.

#3 Stop the incessant lies[b]

Don’t ever think they are unawares of your lies. The obliviousness of your lies are well jotted in their hearts. Therefore, if this cycle of telling lies and ‘watch it. He would say that again' keeps waxing stronger between you two—the trust would gradually diminish. And, you know what comes down with untrustworthiness—a big love lost begins to creep and eat away your heart from the them.

And, one more thing please. Try as much as possible to be straight in all dealings with them. Trust me, they would always love you for that, ‘my dad's no is always no'. On the other hand, go straight to every question, ‘how was the papers?” rather than, “I trust you, junior. One of your friends…someone…said you did well…”
Stop those unnecessary pushy attitudes—teasing.
[b]#4 Be confidential.

#5 Trust them even when they are wrong.
#5 Don’t say love. Show love.

FAQ here: https://ndufire..com.ng/2017/12/steps-in-winning-your-childrens-heart.html?m=1

I love you all, and
Most importantly, God loves you the most
Ndubuisi Nwiziogoede

Re: Proven Steps To Win Your Kids Heart by mrphysics(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Nice one. Hoping it gets to the promised land today

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Valentine Tshirts / A Funny Reaction To A Nigerian Name-this Got Me Laughing / Marriages Conducted By Ikoyi Registry Not Legally Binding, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.