Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro (2914 Views)

Hot! AIRTEL Awoof Get 4.5GB Data For N200 (october 2018) - (screenshots) / Mtn Monthly Whatsapp 1.2GB For N150 How To Browse With It On All App / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Techzvibes: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Free browsing cheat hasn't been available for quite sometime now but the good news is that a new free browsing tweak has just surfaced and it's really blazing. So if you happen to be an MTN user just grab your SIM card and follow the simple guide.
The latest free browsing cheat is for MTN users and it works with MTN Game plus free data. This post will show you how to accumulate the MTN game plus data for free and also how to power all your apps with it.

How to get MTN Xmas Game+ Free 150MB Data

1. First, SMS the keyword Xmas to 2200.

2. You will receive an SMS from MTN saying;
"You’ve received Free 150MB from Game+, Dial *559# to query. To win N500 airtime, Follow us on twitter.com/gameplus_ng or visit game.mtnonline.com."

3. After that you can dial *559# to view your free 150MB MTN Game+ data.
Since you have successfully gotten your first free 150mb, the next thing is to accumulate it

How to Accumulate MTN Xmas Game Plus Data

1. First, you have to unsubscribe from MTN Game Plus by Sending the keyword Stop to 2200.

2. After that, You will receive an SMS saying;
"You have successfully unsubscribed from Game+ Free Trial. We would love to have you back! To subscribe again, text anycmd to $SMSAccessNo$ or dial *447# to view other services. Thank you!"

3. Once you get that message, resubscribe again by sending the keyword Xmas to 2200.

4. unsubscribe again and continue the above process to keep on increasing your accumulated data.

Note
You can only accumulate as much as 1500MB Game Plus data before you will be blacklisted. But you can continue accumulating or wait for 1 week for you to be removed from blacklist.

Since you have gotten your free 1.5GB Data, I will be showing you how to power all your apps with it.

How To Power All Apps With MTN Game + Data

1. First, download Psiphon Pro Lite Handler from this LINK.

2. Install and launch the app.

3. Set it up as shown below
- Tick Remove Port
- Proxy Type – Real Host
- Proxy Server – game.mtnonline.com
- Real Proxy Type – Inject
- Real Proxy Server – 80

4. Now you can save but don’t Connect yet.

5. Go to More Options and configure as shown below
- Host Address – 10.199.212.2
- Host Port – 8080

6. Save your settings and go back

7. Select either USA or Best Performance as your preferred region.

8. Now click on connect and wait for about a minute or two for it to connect.

That's all guys..
If you have any question, feel free to drop it in the comment section below.
Also kindly share this post on your various social media platforms if you find it helpful.

To see Screenshots, download psiphon/Post source open this link:- http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/how-to-browse-with-your-free-mtn-game_16.html?m=1
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Mustack: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Let me wait here.
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Alhajipaulo(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Please is it the app you configure or the phone?
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Please does the cheat works with iPhone, if yes, how Can I configure it. Cause am not seeing the exact configuration you use. Thanks.
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Smartdoy(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
see me see wahala nitori mo fe browse free. the sad thing is that I fit do all this wahala make the thing no work
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Emperor119(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
someone should try and report to us oo
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Hhenryy: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not working
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by skolab4(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Av been using it since yesterday.... But it stops sometimes
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Tiffany1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
It is not working
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by mcgift(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Not working
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Techzvibes: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
it's working.... set it up using the screen shot..
Re: How To Browse With Your Free MTN Game+ 1.5gb Data Using Psiphon Pro by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
What about on pc?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And / I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it / Fairly Used Nokia 5330 Express Music Mobile Tv Edition 4 Sale @ #17,000 On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.