Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria (1317 Views)

I Need Contacts To Ngos That Defend Married Women Against Callous Divorces / Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria by didisky(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2007
I Need Women Ngo's In Nigeria

I need infomation on NGO's who can help my cousin. She has being passing through hell in her marriage for 7 years now. Her husband beats her and even slept with her 14 years old house help. The man is sueing for divorce and so she needs an NGO to help her so she can keep the children.
Re: I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Used Graco Baby Swing For Sale / You Know You're A Mom When: / Weird New2s Of The Day:::armed Robbers Rape Varsity Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.