Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (10458 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by cruzydal(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
strong766:
what if u are 2 month above 27..like 26 yrs+2month. will they accept?
yes sure they will accept .. you are good to go
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2017
DivineKayy:
It is important to note that multiple applications is disqualification

Why do you say that
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Dfinex(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
strong766:
what if u are 2 month above 27..like 26 yrs+2month. will they accept?

I didn't get ur question but all I know is as long as it hasn't gotten to ur 27th birthday at the point of applying for the job, u are qualified.
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
cruzydal:

have u applied?. I have been finding it hard to apply I keep getting error message when I get to the last page. pls can u apply for me?
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Zinny25(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Please I need past questions or study guide. Thanks in anticipation. ppeace147@yahoo.com
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by bussyamu(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
please, i also need the past questions
busayoamu@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by martinsoreoluwa: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
help me with some past questions.....oreoluwamartins2015@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
DivineKayy:
For those who cares to know...the salary is about #230,000...

Bro...
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by chloride6: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro...

Shutup
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by BluntBoy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
chloride6:

Shutup

Sorry, it was a mistake. I just asked like three people now. GT indeed pays that high for entry level employees.
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by BluntBoy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sorry, DivineKayy, you are right. Gtb actually pays that high for entry level employees.
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by dollymon: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
please I need the past questions too dumsydee@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
@Divinekay please kindly help me send a copy of the past questions if you have any. Here's my mail address odirahxcel@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by peterdap: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Christmas period and New year are just a week and two weeks away respectively. Some people are begin to panic on how they are going to maximize the money they have during this period. Some wanted to travel to the East, while some to another country to meet their loved ones.

These are some few tips that can help you in order to maximize your money during this #festival period.

1. Always plan your journey ahead, failure to plan then you are planning to fail. If you know you are going to travel begin preparation as from today to pack all the necesary things you are going to need while you are away such as laptops, charger.

2. Book a ticket online, it will be very stressful at the car park especially 2days or 3days to Christmas, in order to not waste your precious time, make sure you buy your ticket online. On www.moov.com.ng/travels you can reserve a seat online for free.
Just type moov.com.ng/travels in your address bar, then fill the form.

3. Make a budget of how much you are going to need at the place you are traveling to, always have an additional extra change in case there is additional things that needs to be done.

4. Make sure you go with your #ATM card in case you exhaust the money on you, you can easily find the nearest ATM center to withdraw money. But if you are going to a village, please go with enough money in order to be on the safer side.

Check moov.com.ng for latest and up-to-date fares today.
#MoovAfrica connecting goods and people with transportation.

#MoovTravels powered by #MoovAfrica www.moov.com.ng

Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Olatoman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
So just to point out, the Career Portal page as not been going through for hours now, and their social media channels don't have that information it seems, just incase anyone here is able to apply later on, kindly inform others.
And I'll like to request for relevant materials for the test.

Email: olatomanney@gmail.com
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Aiteeywhyte(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Olatoman:
So just to point out, the Career Portal page as not been going through for hours now, and their social media channels don't have that information it seems, just incase anyone here is able to apply later on, kindly inform others.
And I'll like to request for relevant materials for the test.

Email: olatomanney@gmail.com

please I need relevant materials for the test too

izoduwaenabulele@Gmail.com
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Femillionz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Anoti1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please I can't access d site. Its showing me "not available on this server". What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Lyand94: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Why do you say that
Because it was stated. Once you successfully apply, a msg will pop saying multiple applications mean disqualification
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Damdid93(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
The site is not opening till now, even on PC, please what's going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by cruzydal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dfinex:

I didn't get ur question but all I know is as long as it hasn't gotten to ur 27th birthday at the point of applying for the job, u are qualified.
That's not true ... The most important thing is that you shouldnt be 27 at the time of final interview .. Which is the last stage and let's say it should be in 2-3 months time.
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Dfinex(f): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
cruzydal:

That's not true ... The most important thing is that you shouldnt be 27 at the time of final interview .. Which is the last stage and let's say it should be in 2-3 months time.

Ok...so are u a HR personnel? Cos I have a colleague who was 26 at the point of applying for the job but was already 27 at the time of interview and they let her pass. She got the job and she's still working till date.

In fact to me that's not an issue cos any interviewer that raises such issue up will have to show me where it was written that I shouldn't be more than 26 at the date of interview or probably they don't want me to grow older
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by cruzydal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dfinex:

Ok...so are u a HR personnel? Cos I have a colleague who was 26 at the point of applying for the job but was already 27 at the time of interview and they let her pass. She got the job and she's still working till date.

In fact to me that's not an issue cos any interviewer that raises such issue up will have to show me where it was written that I shouldn't be more than 26 at the date of interview or probably they don't want me to grow older
I have friends we all applied to access bank.. During the final interview .the interviewer asked for date of birth ..once u r 27 he won't write ur name.. The whole concept is those entering should be 26 below.. U can still try it luck tho.. But I will advice you shouldn't so u won't be dissapointed
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Dfinex(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
cruzydal:

I have friends we all applied to access bank.. During the final interview .the interviewer asked for date of birth ..once u r 27 he won't write ur name.. The whole concept is those entering should be 26 below.. U can still try it luck tho.. But I will advice you shouldn't so u won't be dissapointed

Lol @disappointed, it's better to try than not trying at all. I will confirm from my HR friends. Thanks though
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by DivineKayy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Odirahc:
@Divinekay please kindly help me send a copy of the past questions if you have any. Here's my mail address odirahxcel@gmail.com
I don't have past questions
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lyand94:
Because it was stated. Once you successfully apply, a msg will pop saying multiple applications mean disqualification

There was this glo advert I sent my cv to which I had to send again because I later changed my preferred job location because I saw it there that the preferred job location should advisably be the one where one understands the language spoken there, tell me the truth if you know and don't try to make me feel hopeful, do you think they can still consider it?
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
cruzydal:

Age is formality, it counts but not necessarily
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by lordkenny(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls help a brother, the website is not going even on pc. Pls any advice on how to get this solved and apply
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by DivineKayy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
lordkenny:
Pls help a brother, the website is not going even on pc. Pls any advice on how to get this solved and apply
No one can help here...keep checking
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Lyand94: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

There was this glo advert I sent my cv to which I had to send again because I later changed my preferred job location because I saw it there that the preferred job location should advisably be the one where one understands the language spoken there, tell me the truth if you know and don't try to make me feel hopeful, do you think they can still consider it?
Given the situation of job applications where u have thousands of applications, multiple applications are usually discarded...buh I can't say for sure if they will disqualify
Re: Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) by Vebinabo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please help, the site is not working??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is This A Fake Job Interview? / 205, Borno Way,off Ladipo Street,oyingbo Lagos / 7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.