Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects (61704 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Davido After He Denied Engaging In SARS Protest / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / Nigerian Musician, Burna Boy, In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Nuzo1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
DONFASZY:
B booy if involved den dis is d side effects of drugs and weeds
He is rich and ok?influence of weeds made him feel insulted and order crime
Now he is using his clear eye to sort d probs
D oda time?davido Nt burna
All dis small boz sef

More like effects of cultism.

Cultists and gangbangers have this unprecedented spirit of entitlement. They feel offended by any little issue and will want to take very deadly revenge. Fortunately, they usually get their revenge but it comes back to consume them like the scum of the earth they are.

Worst part is that they loose their common sense in the process. Otherwise, how could a supposedly enlightened young man like burnaboy mastermind such an unnecessary attack in 4 star hotel?

Na only am dey smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by tashashiel(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
400billionman:

Sense fall on you.
thunder fia yuh dere idiot !!
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by makky555(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
400billionman:

Sense fall on you.

I like your picture... Please I'm available grin

I can run fast too grin
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by 2shure: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
u wan dey form Godfather mafia
for naija.
wen u smoke too much wraps of sk and watch mafia films .
see where dem place u.
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Fingerprinter(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:
Burnaboy dat will soon be out any moment, I trust Nigerian police they will never disapoint

Aunty, how much to press your bress?
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Lightening: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
princechurchill:
Shey he want to beat up pastors

Superstition ! So because he wanted to beat up pastor, he was then manipulated by "forces" to threaten 2Kay and was arrested? Nigerian and misplaced spiritualism.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Cholls(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:
Burnaboy dat will soon be out any moment, I trust Nigerian police they will never disapoint
my sister your breast is...
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by tashashiel(f): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Aunty, how much to press your bress?
you don't have to pay, your mum got breast, go and press her breast
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Ebbunwa(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
just last night when Mr. 2kay mounted the stage to perform at the porthacourt pleasure park, a lady shouted from the crowd 'burna boy dey here o' Mr. said that he and burna boy are brothers, that they have settled every issue they had. so this case is still not closed... na wao
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by tashashiel(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cholls:
my sister your breast is...
get sense, even if it's common sense !!!
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Virus777: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:

That babe in your profile looks delicious, I swear!
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by mejai(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
brunofarad:
shocked

Is this really true ?
Bros abeg #bringbackthathead against d brick wall

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by daddyzgal(f): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Which burna boy?,is it the one that I saw yesterday or how many burna boy we get
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by petitejolie(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
lol! Nigerian police can be trusted at ur own peril
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Fingerprinter(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:
you don't have to pay, your mum got breast, go and press her breast

Haba,
No be fight na. Hian. Moreover, my mum's own is no longer standing at attention like the two soldiers I'm seeing on my screen right now!
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by godofuck231: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Ma Nigga!!, Ma Nigga!!

It's too early to start supporting your pastors in this thread, just keep your cools!.... You should be supporting M2Kay not pastors in this issue.

Burna will soon be out, nothing will happen.... Trust Nigerian police.

Ma nigga!!, Ma nigga!!

Dead men also dance like dogs when hung ,the hangman is never happy with his job
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by mastermaestro(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
sigiyaya:
Dont be stupid Bleep ur pastors!!!

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Was this boy not the that said he want to beat up pastors?

When weed is too much in somebody system it's a big problem now he is now a robbery suspect what a shame.

He is very lucky SARS are very kind to him if not by now he will be in a sorry state.

Anyway if found guilty send him to jail because for even ordering robbery at gun point that alone is a grevious criminal offense.
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Sleyanya1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
bola565:
Today I saw two blind people fighting then I shouted

"I'm supporting the one with the knife",

they both ran away�

How were they correctly fighting in the first place?? Lol
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by godofuck231: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Issa lie. pictures of him in the SARS cell or Adonbilivit! shekina.

OK him de Atlantic hotel de drink alomo for bar abi
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by tashashiel(f): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Haba,
No be fight na. Hian. Moreover, my mum's own is no longer standing at attention like the two soldiers I'm seeing on my screen right now!
yes no be fight, but my problem is that you can't spell breast correctly...
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Fingerprinter(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:
yes no be fight, but my problem is that you can't spell breast correctly...

Okay, sorry. It is breast. Now that I have spelt it correctly, can we take it up from there?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by ladyF(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
skywalker001:
u go don rich nw o with ur bitcoin biz

Amen... grin
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by aston406: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
The way stories are being made up shaa!!
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by GoldNiagara(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
bola565:
Today I saw two blind people fighting then I shouted

"I'm supporting the one with the knife",

they both ran away�

lols
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by GoldNiagara(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:

You bare your breast and you expect the guy to see your face and not the breast.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by sunsewa16: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
make sars deal with am wella,I hope say dem go parade am with arm robbers and weeds smokers and dealers, so by the time im go sort himself out, dem no dey telliperson.
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Banter1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
lies
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Banter1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tashashiel is one pretty lady mhen! What a beauty

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Cholls(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
tashashiel:
my sister e b like say u no well abi. na my fault say u open breast for people to see.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
When I say it is not good for small small boys to have plenty money some people will start shouting upanddan.

Na so we see am.

Small boy wey no get sense.

You wan arrange person na for inside hotel were you 2 dey stay at the same time for the same event.
Re: Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects by Mysselff2: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Ma Nigga!!, Ma Nigga!!

It's too early to start supporting your pastors in this thread, just keep your cools!.... You should be supporting M2Kay not pastors in this issue.

Burna will soon be out, nothing will happen.... Trust Nigerian police.

Ma nigga!!, Ma nigga!!

Why do you think Burna boy will soon be out ?? Except those guys that carried out the act recant,then Burna will burn in prison for a very long time.He is lucky he was not placed at the scene of crime,if not the death penalty will be staring him in the face.CP Imohimi will ensure this.Just go and find out about the man's records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.