Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48732 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
bedspread:
GO PAY YOUR TITHES... YOU CANT ROB GOD... LOOK FOR A PLACE WHERE THE NAME OF GOD IS GENUINELY CALLED.... PAY YOUR TITHES.. it's not your money.... IT GOD'S SHARE OF THE MONEY HE GAVE U....
you're so brainwashed ehn...keep fooling urself thinking i can bribe God on the last day...mtcheewww mofo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
follow the teachings of christ!!!...good one now tell us where christ commanded us to pay tithe

"I and my father are one" it means God and Jesus speaks as one.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

"I and my father are one" it means God and Jesus speaks as one.
so why then have you left the other 612 laws of the old testament,to be christ like ?..or wait ..does it mean youre are jewish and christian at thesame time?...because as far as the new testament is concerned jesus or his disciples never spoke of tithing if u wanna pick one law out of 613 ...and then leave the rest and claim you no longer follow the old testament ...then its bad of u...why arent you sacrificing bulls anymore why isnt your pastor the one to aton for ur sins inside the holies of holy why are u not worshipping God on sabbath instead of Sunday etc...
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
so why then have you left the other 612 laws of the old testament,to be christ like ?..or wait ..does it mean youre are jewish and christian at thesame time?...because as far as the new testament is concerned jesus or his disciples never spoke of tithing if u wanna pick one law out of 613 ...and then leave the rest and claim you no longer follow the old testament ...then its bad of u...why arent you sacrificing bulls anymore why isnt your pastor the one to aton for ur sins inside the holies of holy why are u not worshipping God on sabbath instead of Sunday etc...

Most of the laws in Old Testament are man made, but Tithe is from God himself. Don't expect me to play with it. My brother I don't want you to believe.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Most of the laws in Old Testament are man made, but Tithe is from God himself. Don't expect me to play with it. My brother I don't want you to believe.
lol....its alright...you win
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Saltzman00:
lol....its alright...you win
grin I enjoyed your wahala bro!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by petra1(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2020
This guy is not a Pastor . He's one of those who flash God. A real minister will be listening to God and study the word not following Daddy Freeze a New convert still growing. Tithes and offerings are eternal principles. Worshiping God is not complete without giving.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by petra1(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Saltzman00:

Tithes and offerings pre existed the law. Christian tithies is connected to Abraham not Jewish law. Law was only a reference to an existing principle
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Incrizz(f): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Saltzman00

Give to God what is God's, and give to Caesar, or the the poor if you like, what is theirs.

Are you greater than God who gives instructions? You that cannot even predict the next second or my next response??
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by jmoore(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Incrizz:
Saltzman00

Give to God what is God's, and give to Caesar, or the the poor if you like, what is theirs.

Are you greater than God who gives instructions? You that cannot even predict the next second or my next response??

Why are you not making animal sacrifices?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Incrizz(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
jmoore:

Why are you not making animal sacrifices?

Mindless arguments that cannot save the soul sad
Stop going around in circles, you hear me?

Can you hear me? CAN you?!!!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by jmoore(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Incrizz:

Mindless arguments that cannot save the soul sad
Stop going around in circles, you hear me?

Can you hear me? CAN you?!!!

Paying tithe is your visa to heaven?

This is not an argument. Just showing how ridiculous your opinions are.

Go and make animal sacrifices before we take your tithes instructions seriously.

Smh
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by JJOF(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
maynia:
This pastor is dumb... So because someone said something about tithe.. You stop it... I mean if he didn't say it nko.. You will continue.. So he just collected tithe because other churches were collecting it and now he has stop because someone said it.. Oloriburuku..

Why didn't he check the Bible before collecting tithe.. If daddy freeze comes tomorrow and denounce all he has being saying about tithe.. am damn sure this man will start collecting tithe
Epa try to dey read post, not only headline before you comment. Abi you miss where the man say e do research for up to a month?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by JJOF(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
XXLDICK:
I do wonder why Christians tithe even when Jews do not tithe anymore because the temple has been destroyed and no levites any more
Wow! I never knew this, I had to check it up to confirm. The problem is that many persons are too lazy to make research. Last last, tithing or not is a minor issue in Christianity, the main thing is to believe in Jesus, and walk in his ways.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by JJOF(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mikeparlo12:
Reading carefully to this confused pastor. He said "in my ministry". Apparently its not God's ministry. I am sure that He is a confused man. By their fruit we shall know them. I challenge daddy freeze to go after politicians. He should challenge Dino Melaye with is flamboyant lifestyle. If He truly wants to free the sheeple

Everybody get he calling. Reno is going after politicians, Freeze chose to go after Pastors who he feels are misleading their members.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by JJOF(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
maryjames9:

Congratulations. I have heard more testimonies like yours from people of other faith and religion. Don't tell me the merciful God can't bless you or any other person, hinduist, Muslims, traditionalists, atheist with good things like yours. It will be wrong for you to think you are beneficiary of these wonders of God because of your righteous work of tithe paying and not because he is merciful God. However, in a normal situation, you are not supposed to find yourself in a situation where you feel paying g tithe will get you a job. In a functional system, lucrative job shouldn't be a thing you have to pray,fast, tithe for months to get. The situation of these country has leave with no choice but to tithe,pray hard, do vigils against some evil forces to get a job. Wishing you a happy, fruitfull and blessed marriage life.
600likes for this
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by JJOF(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Wait, did you just said that most of the laws where man made? Like for real? So the Israelites of old where following man made laws, and where even punished by God for disobeying them. MAN MADE!!? WOW?!!!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
JJOF:

Wait, did you just said that most of the laws where man made? Like for real? So the Israelites of old where following man made laws, and where even punished by God for disobeying them. MAN MADE!!? WOW?!!!

Bros I guess you don't really study Bible....
Read my lips! I said "Most of Old Testament laws are made by men" e.g. Moses, Apostle Paul, Peter. Moses made the most laws that was guiding them (Read Exodus) until God deliver to Him the Ten Commandments which we are following today.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Incrizz(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
jmoore:

Paying tithe is your visa to heaven?

This is not an argument. Just showing how ridiculous your opinions are.

Go and make animal sacrifices before we take your tithes instructions seriously.

Smh

Our Heavenly Father is greater than all.
No man is able to snatch us from His hand.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by CodeTemplar: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bevista:
It means he is not dogmatic, but open to new (and more enlightened) interpretations and perspectives of the bible.
---
Surely, if Jesus was available today and he was asked questions concerning most issues in the bible, his perspectives would challenge some of the things we claim to hold as dogma, sacrosanct or law.
...He is alive.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Bevista: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
...He is alive.
physically, I meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / In Appreciation of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.