Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) - Family (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (150487 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2017
gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Olive33: 1:46am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:
Okay, so we're gonna be giving out free 1000 followers to 10 people here on any social media platform of your choice. Be it Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud. All you have to do is quote us with your social media handle and the social media platform. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Instagram
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by thesocialmart(m): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Olive33:
chimax34

Instagram

Coming right up!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

Coming right up!!!
Hello social.
Will it take some time before we see it?

I haven't gotten any top up on my followers on ig
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Tholley(m): 3:01am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

Coming right up!!!
Tholley_b
Instagram
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Sammyashol(m): 3:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Mznaett:

I can't reach you with this number? shocked
Thank you and God bless you more....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Olembey: 4:31am On Dec 21, 2017
oluplus:

Sorry, I prefer people living in k.d. however, you may drop your phone number for recharge card

Thanks. May God surprise you too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by gift01: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:
Okay, so we're gonna be giving out free 1000 followers to 10 people here on any social media platform of your choice. Be it Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud. All you have to do is quote us with your social media handle and the social media platform. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

@iamvictorossai Twitter. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Sammyashol(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2017
dayleke:
Sammyashol Onaswu Ezebrightike Dasrackhor Emmyspark007 Dinoescobar

Top ups sent. Pls check your lines.
Happy holidays.
I'm grateful, Gracias....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Sammyashol(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2017
dayleke:
Sammyashol Onaswu Ezebrightike Dasrackhor Emmyspark007 Dinoescobar

Top ups sent. Pls check your lines.
Happy holidays.
I'm grateful, Gracias....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:10am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

@streetrepps

Twitter
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dejt4u(m): 5:15am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:
dejt4u
Instagram
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 21, 2017
oluplus:

Have u got anything now? Pls be sincere.
Modified
Wrong quote.
I wanted to quote Escobar or something.
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by TourismMan(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

I need it pls.

Ub__One on Instagram. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 5:37am On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:
First of all, i so much thank the initiators of this wonderful thread. Secondly, i've taken time to read most of the pages in the thread and i've seen uncountable testimonies from people/beneficiaries of this thread. I thank all the givers for donating and helping others in whatever capacity despite their little resources. God bless you all.

To my own issues now, pls i am in need of help of 15k. Such amount of money would save me from shame and put big smile on my face at the moment. I am not talking about money to enjoy Xmas. That is trivial to me compared to the pressing financial needs at the moment. My single room is 35k/year and it expired since October and my landlord has been giving me period of grace all these while. Truth is i actually have 20k with me from my barbing salon hustling (thanks to daily savings) but the remaining 15k is quite uncertain where it will come from. Failure to pay before the end of this month will result to having my things thrown out of the room and perhaps i become homeless (God forbid). Such an embarrassment usually not funny at all. Pls help a brother out. Truth is i i've had so many financial issues in the year ranging from school, health, family and so on. This is why i've had it this bad. Previous years weren't like this. Even my school issues that need urgent financial attention are also on ground uncared. Very soon, another session school fees will be paid and unfortunately, not even N10 is on ground for that. The list goes on and on and I don't even know where to start or what to do. Pls help a bro in need out. I'm willing to provide all evidences you may need to verify my claims.
Lastly, may my cries touch your heart. God bless you all as you help a brother out no matter any amount you can afford to help as a person as Many drops of water can fill a drum. Thank you.

Cc: Twaci, royalblak007, dayleke, olihilistic, zicarads, eleganza33, sirblunt, lexusgs430, olujanny, johnwizey, preetiex, ednut1, fattbabakay, agarawu, antiwailer etc.

So no one looks my side? I'm still hoping that God can use you to put me away from shame pls. The shame of having my things thrown out of my apartment pls. Pls help a brother out. God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by johnwizey: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Mumben:
u mentioned me yesterday for airtime along with nine others. Dont know if they av received but am yet to receive mine. Still hopeful. Cc preetiex, olujanny,olihilistic,everfaithfulgod,johnwizey, royalBlak007, eleganza35, ibroh22, sirblunt. My num is mtn 09031229466 thanks in advance
I haven't bro
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by johnwizey: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:
omooba_ng.... Twitter and Instagram
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by johnwizey: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Can’t emember the ppl o cry
You mentioned me sis 08131141440 mtn
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by HelenBee(f): 6:19am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Mumben(f): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by JOYlikeArivER: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Chigirl042(f): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
ahnie:

the desperation z very obvious,you're scaring people away.come to think of it,what exactly are your needs?
states fast before the thread z shut down.

looking forward to hear from you!
oh my,sorry I'm just seeing your message.Anty I need foodstuff or money,please anyone u can help me with, I will be glad
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by sirBLUNT: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Preetiex:
sirBLUNT d network is bad over here,i tried ur line dis evening unavailable ni
same here i tried urs too but to no avail netwrk is mess up big time thanks dear i see u
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by sirBLUNT: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Mumben:
u mentioned me yesterday for airtime along with nine others. Dont know if they av received but am yet to receive mine. Still hopeful. Cc preetiex, olujanny,olihilistic,everfaithfulgod,johnwizey, royalBlak007, eleganza35, ibroh22, sirblunt. My num is mtn 09031229466 thanks in advance
i havent receive too oo jst patiently waiting
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by LOC1(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Delphie:
LOC1 and Olihilistic... your numbers and preferred network

08169960896 mtn

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Delphie:
LOC1 and Olihilistic... your numbers and preferred network
Good. Morning.
Airtel 07017499541
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by DRISKLEF(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by LOC1(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2017
thesocialmart:

I G @collinsoki
Twitter @collinsoki
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=Mumben post=63467242]u mentioned me yesterday for airtime along with nine others. Dont know if they av received but am yet to receive mine. Still hopeful. /quote]
I saw mine since the time she posted that evidence of credit.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2017
DRISKLEF:
oluplus biko carry your handsome self nack me airtime make ah call my babe. thank you baba.
Goodmorning.

0706 mtn

Hahahahahaha
Even baba DRISKLEF.
owu trutru na bastard oo.

cheesycheesy

Ccc Ogorwyne wetin d for me na.
Handsome beautiful mommma
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2017
You should have both my nos u can always reach out. How are you doing?
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@chief.piiko You just disappeared angry
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by thunderfirebubu: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2017
whomever it is dat sent me Glo airtime may ur pocket be replenished a million fold

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (193) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.