Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music (10732 Views)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video / The Best Of Naija Mix (5mb In Size, 50 Mins Long) Download And Enjoy! / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Krayola(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Like we can't find nonsense lyrics in songs from the past. Una no get point, abeg. grin

make we hear word. If u don't like the music go and buy newspaper. Na by force?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Genuflect(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
Krayola:

Like we can't find nonsense lyrics in songs from the past. Una no get point, abeg. grin

make we hear word. If u don't like the music go and buy newspaper. Na by force?
Yeeeee, I don die!!! ROTFLMAOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
I know where to find good music. My aunt would always resign and say it's better they sing sha than for them to turn to armed robbers or do yahoo yahoo after hearing one of those stupid lyrics. cheesy At least it keeps them busy.

Who is Terry G sef?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chiogo(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

its chiogo's surprise at the fact i labeled him a violent nutcase that led me to point it out?? inno she was tryna be funny but im unsure she knows much abt the life of your great mc himself
Yea, I was tryna be funny.  embarassed

That was just my way of not bothering to explain why he's NOT a violent psycho to you because for you to say that, you probably haven't listened to a wide range of his songs. Just like you DON'T listen to Nas, according to you. Yet you were here quoting his lyrics to prove some point about how commercial songs are taking over or some shiit. . and yet his music is still part of the problem since you don't listen to him, right? I'll like to know who these artists you consider great are.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by denzel2009: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
Its funny I don't like Terry g's full songs like free madness and all but I like it when he does the collaboration with other singers. Like the one he did -Pass me your love.

Nigerian songs generally are developing and the major advantage of most of the so called retarded songs is the elimination of sorrow and sadness from ardent listeners.

Here, little things cause depression to people but naija peeps would go to dance Terry G after drinking garri for the last 5 days; and this is MAJOR! Do you realise the joy Alanta brings to people when its on play?. Pls free naija songs abeg!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chic2pimp(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
chiogo:

Yea, I was tryna be funny. embarassed

That was just my way of not bothering to explain why he's NOT a violent psycho to you because for you to say that, you probably haven't listened to his songs. Just like you DON'T listen to Nas, according to you. Yet you were here quoting his lyrics to prove some point about how commercial songs are taking over or some shiit. . and yet his music is still part of the problem since you don't listen to him, right? I'll like to know who these artists you consider great are
The One and Only 'Not So Commercial' Michael Jackson'  grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by eldee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

The One and Only 'Not So Commercial' Michael Jackson'  grin grin

Michael Jackson invented commercial.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chic2pimp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^^ No Make Yetunde hia that oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
You know say she don threaten you grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by eldee(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^^ No Make Yetunde hia that oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
You know say she don threaten you grin grin

Who be Yetunde?? grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chic2pimp(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^^ How many women don threaten for this thread? grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by londoner: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
There is talent in Nigeria. having said that I wish they represented Naija more in their delivery, although most of the quality ones already do.

I have listened to these songs about 40 times today and I love them !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBT3dT4LVT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rJJQ3bZUp8&feature=related

I'm waiting for artists who are as talented but with a pidgin delivery.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
chiogo:

Yea, I was tryna be funny.  embarassed

That was just my way of not bothering to explain why he's NOT a violent psycho to you because for you to say that, you probably haven't listened to a wide range of his songs. Just like you DON'T listen to Nas, according to you. Yet you were here quoting his lyrics to prove some point about how commercial songs are taking over or some shiit. . and yet his music is still part of the problem since you don't listen to him, right? I'll like to know who these artists you consider great are.

well i bothered to give other reasons why he's also not a violent psycho!

ive heard all his songs-i just dont listen to him- u live in a hse of music addicts u will hear everything tupac and everything nas!
same for nas--- just cos i dont listen to em doesnt mean they arent great artsts, it just means thier music isnt to my taste! like i said earlier i have a very booring preference in music. nowhere did i say these people werent good artists, i said i dont listen to them. pls dont twist what i said!

neways with niki minaj and drake bein tagged rap legends i dont see why im coversin here *kanye shrug* im off!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chiogo(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

well i bothered to give other reasons why he's also not a violent psycho!

ive heard all his songs-i just dont listen to him- u live in a hse of music addicts u will hear everything tupac and everything nas!
same for nas--- just cos i dont listen to em doesnt mean they arent great artsts, it just means thier music isnt to my taste! like i said earlier i have a very booring preference in music. nowhere did i say these people werent good artists, i said i dont listen to them. pls dont twist what i said!

neways with niki minaj and drake bein tagged rap legends i dont see why im coversin here *kanye shrug* im off!
It's not possible to have heard ALL his songs if you don't listen to him. C'mon, the guy is still making songs while dead.
And the reasons you gave of him not being a violent psycho were sarcastic. no? undecided

Nobody thinks Nicki Minaj and Drake are rap legends, well I don't.

This whole thing started with your comment about music dying with M.J. That's why I brought up the Tupac thing in the first place.

But ok, whatever. Your opinion.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
yes its very possible- u live in a hse with a bunch of hip hop fans u hear all his songz!
u wont find him on my ipod u wont catch me buying his music
so no i dont listen to him!
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Scooby1(m): 2:24am On Apr 06, 2010
Ok folks on a lighter note check out Naija Lil wayne grin grin grin grin grin grin.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nab-DZZH3cY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chiogo(f): 2:41am On Apr 06, 2010
^^^^ Aaahh!! wahala dey!! Like, what the french toast!!! grin
Whatever he's smoking is def. stronger than what weezy be smoking. embarassed
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo:

^^^^ Aaahh!! wahala dey!! Like, what the french toast!!! grin
Whatever he's smoking is def. stronger than what weezy be smoking. embarassed
rotflmao

This is a bloody joke!! Oh dear, why cant Nigerians be original for Kristi sake? grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2010
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OH GOSH!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chiogo(f): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2010
^^ The nucca came off saying, "I love weezy"  Who does that? This has to be a joke, not a real song.
The worse part is I didn't understand a thing besides that weezy part, at least I still kinda get weezy with his croaky frog voice.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2010
Lol this is too bloody funny.
The fake a$$ shoes got me lmao.
This is a joke, embarrassing
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2010
lolz

im ashamed

i actually liked it!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

comedy!!!--- ah ah free him naa- he loves wheezy!
and the dude is in jail so hell make a good replacemenbt

my onli questoon

who pays for all this shizz??
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2010
loooooooooooooooooooool

fadafucker im drunk!!

kaiii
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Scooby1(m): 2:58am On Apr 06, 2010
The guy is a clown  grin grin grin
the guy no try at all  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 2:59am On Apr 06, 2010
trust me- if u listen to what the guy is sayin u will laff even more!!

kaii- political advocator

wats wiv the coughin??
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 06, 2010
I give it to him, he does look like weezy.
Ugly munchkins  grin grin

Scooby thanks for the video jare. made my night.

Are those gold shoes real? grin cheesy grin

@Ayetty
Prolly yahoo yahoo money lol
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Scooby1(m): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2010
@ FL gators u welcome

Those shoes grin grin grin grin grin, probably he got them from Aba.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by chiogo(f): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

im ashamed

i actually liked it!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

comedy!!!--- ah ah free him naa- he loves wheezy!
and the dude is in jail so hell make a good replacemenbt

my onli questoon

who pays for all this shizz??
Now I see your musical taste. Kai!  grin grin

Yea ok, he's a joke just like that Sky B guy. . . I don't think music is supposed to be funny, maybe a few phrases but not the whole song. That's comedy right there!

FL Gators:

I give it to him, he does look like weezy.
Ugly munchkins  grin grin
LMFAO!!!! @ ugly munchkins! Now I feel like I gotta defend weezy. He fine pass this guy small na?  grin Ok, no. Well, at least his shoes ain't fake.
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 06, 2010
rotflma @ atleast his shoes aint fake
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 3:26am On Apr 06, 2010
are his adidas fakes??

ah ah that shimmering troners??

ehn those krepts look original to me ooo
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by ayettymama(f): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2010
lolz

nigerians are soo quick

they are not fake

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 06, 2010
oh for shizzle?!!!

the scene and the wearer made it look cheap.

Ppl sell the ugliest stuff for big money
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Naija Retarded Music by bluespice(f): 3:37am On Apr 06, 2010
londoner:

There is talent in Nigeria. having said that I wish they represented Naija more in their delivery, although most of the quality ones already do.

I have listened to these songs about 40 times today and I love them !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBT3dT4LVT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rJJQ3bZUp8&feature=related

I'm waiting for artists who are as talented but with a pidgin delivery.
is pidgin the lingua franqq of Nigeria?
why are we quick to shut people down as not being 'real' enough if they don't sing in pidgin?
smfh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks / Ice Prince - Fire Of Zamani! - Album Review / When Is The Right Time To Start Playing Christmas Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.