Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. (487 Views)

What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? / Prophetic Dream: From Trump To Triumph / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by Maniashow: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2017
A very close friend of mine who his dream do come to past dreamt I died.
Last year, he had a dream that a guy died and it came to past! He gave me an example of when he was in secondary school, he said he had a dream that a friend of his died and it came to past.
It's not as if he is wishing me death but he's just concerned and unhappy.
Pls how do I prevent this dream from coming to past.
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Are you a christian ?
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by adepeter2027(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Kúkú fulfil the prophecy.
Kill ya sef and the dream shall never come to pass while you're alive
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Your mouth is not just there for swallowing 4 wraps of fufu or kissing Alimat, the basic function of your mouth is charting your course.

You speak, and things happen, or will not happen. Reject it and move on. You will not die
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Maniashow:
Last year, he had a dream that a guy died and it came to past! He gave me an example of when he was in secondary school, he said he had a dream that a friend of his died and it came to past.
Your friend is probably a witch. undecided He only sees death? undecided

The devil never stops planning evil. So as a matter of routine, it's always good to pray in the name of Jesus that every weapon formed against you be turned around.

And don't let it give you fear.
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by Nutase: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2017
adepeter2027:

demonic response.

OP if you believe in God pray to him to avert it otherwise put your house in order and prepare to meet your creator.
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by adepeter2027(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Nutase:
demonic response.

Chai

OP if you believe in God pray to him to avert it otherwise put your house in order and prepare to meet your creator.
Why on earth should he pray to god?
Shey the plan of the lord is of good and not evil?

Just incase the op dies, remember this biblical verses that states "in all situations, one should be thankful" .

I see no reason why the op should be scared because our your god is the masterplanner of everything.

verse that says "the foolishness of god is wisdom onto man"

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Maniashow:

YOU'VE SURROUNDED YOUR SELF WITH NEGATIVITY, AND THAT'S WHY ALL THESE BULLSHIIT DREAMS COME TRUE.

WHY NOT TRY TO DREAM ABOUT YOU DROWNING IN AN OCEAN OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, AND HOPE IT COMES THROUGH?

STOP BEING RELIGIOUS, YOU'LL STOP DREAMING ABOUT SILLY THINGS.

SINCE I STOPPED BEING A CHRISTIAN I ONLY DREAM ABOUT BALLING, MJ, BUUTY AND ALCOHOL cheesy
Re: Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
adepeter2027:

FROM IKEJA TO ORON, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE NUT THAT LOOSENED AND FELL FROM YOUR HEAD, SO THAT WE CAN TIGHT IT BACK. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Another Secret Religion "Pastafarian" I Just Heard Of / How To Do Miracles Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.