Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You (14442 Views)

Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends / Deployment Of 2017 N-power Beneficiaries And The Politics Of 2019 / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Onyinye15(f): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Noted
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Anulux(f): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Utchgirl(f): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2017
npowerng:

Yes, please.

You might have activated DND on your line that's why you didn't get the SMS.

plz d 2016 non category of npower technology hv nt bin shortlisted.U guys hv negelected dem .plz sir do somtin abt dt because they are runing out of patience
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Egein(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2017
holyboii:

Am really looking forward to npowerng next year. Will there be another batch next year and when?? I need a job
This post is for people like you. Use "I am", or "I'm"; writing or saying "am" is irritating and unintelligible.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Egein(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Utchgirl:

plz d 2016 non category of npower technology hv nt bin shortlisted.U guys hv negelected dem .plz sir do somtin abt dt because they are runing out of patience
In two miserable sentences, and contrary to the OP's exact counsel, you have used:
"Plz", instead of please.
"d" instead of the.
"Hv", instead of have.
"Nt", instead of not.
"Bin", instead of been.
"U", instead of you.
"Dem", instead of them.
"Somtin", instead of something.
"Abt", instead of about.
"Dt", instead of that.
"Becos", instead of because.
When you remain perpetually jobless, you'll erroneously keep blaming your village people.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by OboOlora(f): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2017
holyboii:

Am really looking forward to npowerng next year. Will there be another batch next year and when?? I need a job
It's I am or I'm! Always write out your words in full

5 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by jericco1(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2017
lol
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Mariangeles(f): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Olodo and lazy generation... A single long article, they won't take out time to read...
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Mariangeles(f): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2017
OboOlora:

It's I am or I'm! Always write out your words in full
This "am" is the most embarrassing... and the nonsense has gone viral...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Mariangeles(f): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Egein:

This post is for people like you. Use "I am", or "I'm"; writing or saying "am" is irritating and unintelligible.
It's annoying... you'll see people you thought were intelligent making the same embarrassing mistake

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by maigemuu: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Kulikuli alaata....

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by olasaad(f): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2017
oluadeez:
alright, but how can I deactivate DND pls

grin orisirisi for nairaland. So when did Npower become service provider
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by ekems2017(f): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Good morning sir. Please I want you to clarify the issue of age in NPower. I applied when I was 35 and now Am 36. I went for my verification and I learnt that my age was more than that of the requirement.
If I am not mistaken I listen to the news when the Vice president said that they npower will extend the year of applicant from 35 to 40years.
Please can you look into this?
Thank you for being there for us.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by izicooo(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2017
npower, after physical verification, what next? You guys should inform us on time let's start planning for the year.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by writeprof(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social Media pages news and latest updates on other Opportunities.

please, can you kindly provide the links to official social pages here. Thank you.
Since DND activation can cause loss of sms, while not send email.

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by oxygen247(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
edemsimeon:
MANY BENEFICIARIES/APPLICANTS ARE WORKING IN THE BANK,SCHOOLS,ETC.THEY ARE RECEIVING DOUBLE SALARY.....

N-Power should adopt biometric verification and automated data management system.
check my signature for the solution
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Wisdomcity2017: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Please I registered for Npower in August these year, I need a link to check if am enlisted.. Thanks
npowerng:
Dear Beneficiaries and applicants,
If you write out your words in full, we promise nothing will happen to you.

You make it difficult for us to read and understand when you shorten words. It is okay to write out words in full.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by abefeb1(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2017
pls i can't access the mail I used pls what should I do pls though I av successfully done my verification.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by TheSpellChecker: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Utchgirl:

This post is really directed to folks like you.

It seems your case is quite unredeemable.

I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Johncuppa(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2017
holyboii:

So you have no hope of better job till next year than NPOWER.
NPOWER is not bad if there is no option but you shouldn't be waiting for it for God's sake.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Johncuppa(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2017
edemsimeon:
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO SINCE THEY REFUSED TO VERIFY ME.THIS IS 5 YEARS AFTER MY GRADUATION NOTHING TO LAY HANDS ON....
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by thambolo(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
holyboii:

Learn how to write in full. There’s nothing like ‘Am’ . It is either ‘I am’ or ‘ I’m ‘
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by piagetskinner(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Beneficiaries and applicants,
If you write out your words in full, we promise nothing will happen to you.

You make it difficult for us to read and understand when you shorten words. It is okay to write out words in full.

there's no application that I've sent to npower.ng that was not written in full...yet I was not selected

so what are we saying...? even "npower" is not written in full
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by feelxp(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Goovo:
Noted
Where is December stipend?
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by faith123456(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Npower, please is there any hope of stipend being paid before Xmas? Just wondering, because it is festive period, and people need cash this time so badly,adding to the fuel scarcity.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Utchgirl:

Communication would be made available to you soon.

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for news and updates.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
writeprof:

please, can you kindly provide the links to official social pages here. Thank you.
Since DND activation can cause loss of sms, while not send email.

1 Like

Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by npowerng: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
edemsimeon:
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO SINCE THEY REFUSED TO VERIFY ME.THIS IS 5 YEARS AFTER MY GRADUATION NOTHING TO LAY HANDS ON....

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process, You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by Sammyramires(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=nigeriancritic1 post=63361799] I hope to attend my physical verification to morrow in far away ile ife. Was it extended?.
The verification continues till Friday 22nd.... Welcome to my hometown!!
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by kemam(f): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good morning sir please how can I check my name on the list thank you.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by chii8(f): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day sir/ma, can you address this issue of unpaid backlogs? Thanks.
Re: Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You by writeprof(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
npowerng:

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) / Career In Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.