Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (77493 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
lonikit:

he told them to eat it here abi
Exodus 3:22 KJV
But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.

pls seek knowledge. u lack it

So He told them to wear it abii?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
lonikit:

mind u, marriage is a non essential tin. Paul sees it as distraction. Jesus said its optional.
I hav a lot to put to u Mr holier than thou but ans the above question first

As we see through the scriptures, making use of gold, silver, copper, etc to build vehicle parts, make building and household materials and accessories, vessels and instruments in church, currency, etc is acceptable...But the only wrong way to use them is by wearing them as body adornments, jewels or ornaments of the body. Wrist watches in form of bracelets, chain wrist watches and chain belts are jewelry in disguise and such should be avoided.
The main reason why putting on of jewels is wrong is that, God never made gold, silver, brass, copper, etc to be worn as ornaments or adornments. If it was necessary, God would have attached them on Adam's body; He would have put a wedding ring on Adam and Eve's hand when He joined them together. Probably, He would had made a hole on each of Eve's ear to accommodate earrings when He created her, and all female would have had holes on their ears from birth.

#By wearing these things, such person is indirectly saying the work of God is not perfect and that He lacks perfect creativity.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

As we see through the scriptures, making use of gold, silver, copper, etc to build vehicle parts, make building and household materials and accessories, vessels and instruments in church, currency, etc is acceptable...But the only wrong way to use them is by wearing them as body adornments, jewels or ornaments of the body. Wrist watches in form of bracelets, chain wrist watches and chain belt are jewelry in disguise and such should be avoided.
The main reason why putting on of jewels is wring is that, God never made gold, silver, brass, copper, etc to be worn as ornaments or adornments. If it was necessary, God would have attached them on Adam's body; He would have put a wedding ring on Adam and Eve's hand when He joined them together. Probably, He would had made a hole on each of Eve's ear to accommodate earrings when He created her, and all female would have had holes on their ears from birth.

#By wearing these things, such person is indirectly saying the work of God is not perfect and that He lacks perfect creativity.
Really wearing of chain watch should be avoided? Did you get that by revelation or what? You shouldn't even be typing with your phone because God didn't invent technology as well, is that not compromise? And even rubbing of cream and using deodorant should also be condemned because it was all man's idea and not God's.
#Notoreligion

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
Really wearing of chain watch should be avoided? Did you get that by revelation or what? You shouldn't even be typing with your phone because God didn't invent technology as well, is that not compromise? And even rubbing of cream and using deodorant should also be condemned because it was all man's idea and not God's.
#Notoreligion

Now tell me, how does rubbing cream on my body to protect my skin from drying, cracking etc changes the way God created me? There's difference between maintaining the skin and improving the skin. Plz use your brain for once!!!

You are talking of typing with my phone Yet God gave man the brain to be able to use the resources He has blessed us with in this world for us to use and better our environment or to provide solutions to our needs!!!

He didnt bless us with the resources in this world for the purpose of fashion But for the need of man!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
#Notoreligion

Really, I weep for your ignorance!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

Now tell me, how does rubbing cream on my body to protect my skin from drying, cracking etc changes the way God created me? There's difference between maintaining the skin and improving the skin. Plz use your brain for once!!!

You are talking of typing with my phone Yet God gave man the brain to be able to use the resources He has blessed us with in this world for us to use and better our environment or to provide solutions to our needs!!!

He didnt bless us with the resources in this world for the purpose of fashion But for the need of man!!!
Before telling me to use my brain answer my question first... Did God show you via revelation that christains should stop wearing chain watches and the likes?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

Really, I weep for your ignorance!!!
Lol, don't weep for me bro for you have left the real Gospel of salvation and now you're emphasizing on shadows.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
Lol, don't weep for me bro for you have left the real Gospel of salvation and now you're emphasizing on shadows.

Yet Apostle Paul through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in the new testament still emphasize on shadows that am emphasizing!!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Reeda45: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
For those saying Pastor Kumuyi does not have a bank account, biko, explain this to me - whose signs those cheques worth millions of naira? He may not have a personal bank account, but he sure controls bank accounts.

I stand to be corrected, but you must have physical proof. grin
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
Before telling me to use my brain answer my question first... Did God show you via revelation that christains should stop wearing chain watches and the likes?

So you can't wear watch without chain abii
Am amazed at the level of your ignorance!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

Yet Apostle Paul through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit in the new testament still emphasize on shadows that am emphasizing!!!!
You're refusing to answer the question I asked... Well Paul the apostle gave many views as well on diverse issues that was his own opinion and said "if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such laws, neither the churches of God ". And for your information, no Scripture is of any private interpretation and in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

You're very funny bro,pls stop being amazed at my "supposedly " ignorance and answer the question.
So God allows leather and rubber watches but condemns chain watches eh? Bro fear God oo.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
You're refusing to answer the question I asked... Well Paul the apostle gave many views as well on diverse issues that was his own opinion and said "if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such laws, neither the churches of God ". And for your information, no Scripture is of any private interpretation and in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established.

Now u see why you will never learn because you keep reading the Bible like a novel.

Read 1corinthians 11:1-2 and see that it is not his own opinion But the command/ordinances He received from Christ that He is delivering to the churches. Learn to study bible and not to just read Bible....And for what u quoted above in 1Corinthians 11:16 shows u lack understanding.

What that verse 16 means is that any contention/debate about the practice of head coverings as a result set the corinthians church against the practice of all the apostles and other churches. Just as they should not ignore parts of the tradition passed on to them, they should not cavalierly and arrogantly stand in opposition to the rest of the church....Paul confronted anyone who wished to argue the point with the reality that the issue was not up for debate.

Grow up and stop feeding on milk!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
handelex:
You're very funny bro,pls stop being amazed at my "supposedly " ignorance and answer the question.
So God allows leather and rubber watches but condemns chain watches eh? Bro fear God oo.

I am more than amazed becos u bypass rubber or leather watch and your focus is on chain watch. And am still asking u, so you cannot wear wrist watch without chain abii
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

Now u see why you will never learn because you keep reading the Bible like a novel.

Read 1corinthians 11:1-2 and see that it is not his own opinion But the command/ordinances He received from Christ that He is delivering to the churches. Learn to study bible and not to just read Bible....And for what u quoted above in 1Corinthians 11:16 shows u lack understanding.

What that verse 16 means is that those I.e people like you who do not see inspiration in Paul's instruction on this subject on "head covering" are bound to argue or contend against his presentation. But such contentions are not required when dealing with inspiration and such contention should not be the practice in the churches of God.

Grow up and stop feeding on milk!!!
Hahaha... I read Bible like a novel and I lack understanding, and yet you refused to answer my question . I pray you put religious and unhealthy sentiments aside that divides rather than unites the body of Christ.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by oyinda1599(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Oyinda1599 will never follow me to wed her in Deeper life, her eyes don tear pass 9dat levelgrin grin
u keep ignoring my msgs...pls check ur mail box.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

I am more than amazed becos u bypass rubber or leather watch and your focus is on chain watch. And am still asking u, so you cannot wear wrist watch without chain abii
Nawa oo, are you not the one that said Christians shouldn't wear chain watches? And I've kept on asking where you got the revelation from yet you couldn't answer anything..... and also from your (God's view point) He permits Christians to wear leather and rubber but anything chain is an abomination abi?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Makuos:

Sincerely I'm embarrassed discussing this issue about watches with you. Does it really matter before God the material I wear whether rubber, leather or even chain as if it's even a symbol of worship or brings me an inch closer to God. Me personally I even prefer leather watches and I believe moderation should be our key as Christians in our lifestyle but stop playing assistant Holyghost in condemning fellow believers that put on chain watches. I won't even disturb myself again about this issue.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Makuos: 2:32am On Dec 20, 2017
handelex:
Sincerely I'm embarrassed discussing this issue about watches with you. Does it really matter before God the material I wear whether rubber, leather or even chain as if it's even a symbol of worship or brings me an inch closer to God. Me personally I even prefer leather watches and I believe moderation should be our key as Christians in our lifestyle but stop playing assistant Holyghost in condemning fellow believers that put on chain watches. I won't even disturb myself again about this issue.

You prefer to remain in your ignorance instead of coming out of it. I showed you from the bible the right and the wrong use of gold, silver etc Yet u are still asking foolish questions regarding chain watch....is only God that will deliver u as far as your ignorance is concern!!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by sexy74(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Makuos:

As we see through the scriptures, making use of gold, silver, copper, etc to build vehicle parts, make building and household materials and accessories, vessels and instruments in church, currency, etc is acceptable...But the only wrong way to use them is by wearing them as body adornments, jewels or ornaments of the body. Wrist watches in form of bracelets, chain wrist watches and chain belts are jewelry in disguise and such should be avoided.
The main reason why putting on of jewels is wrong is that, God never made gold, silver, brass, copper, etc to be worn as ornaments or adornments. If it was necessary, God would have attached them on Adam's body; He would have put a wedding ring on Adam and Eve's hand when He joined them together. Probably, He would had made a hole on each of Eve's ear to accommodate earrings when He created her, and all female would have had holes on their ears from birth.

On what premise do you have all basis , if I may say it.
Sincerely its people like you that use doctrines to tie people down.
How can u say that God never made ornaments to be worn by humans. You can now think for God abi?
If I may ask you did God make the car you drive, going by what you wrote he should have given Adam one when he created him abi?
See, understand that God created all things and said that they are good and nothing is unclean.
Please dont mislead people with your doctrines and ideology and stop thinking for God.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by arrestdarrester: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
The problem of most organizations has nothing to do with laws. Application or implementation is where the spirit behind the law is seen. Substitute law for doctrine if the organization is a church
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by arrestdarrester: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Makuos:

You prefer to remain in your ignorance instead of coming out of it. I showed you from the bible the right and the wrong use of gold, silver etc Yet u are still asking foolish questions regarding chain watch....is only God that will deliver u as far as your ignorance is concern!!!!

...use your brain for once...
...still asking foolish questions...

The spirit of intimidation, domination and control is not the Spirit of holiness sir
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by IdeyFindWife: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Makuos:

There is a thin line between sanctification and legalism.

You, sir, crossed over a long time ago and your own ignorance's depths are far from being plumbed yet.

Have yourself a merry life!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by OtemAtum: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lomprico2:

Deceit 101!
And who owns the church?
grin
Nigerians can be deceived hehe. Kumuyi will be telling them stories and they will be swallowing it whole grin

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
grin
Nigerians can be deceived hehe. Kumuyi will be telling them stories and they will be swallowing it whole grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by OtemAtum: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
frosbel2:

grin
The guy will be saying, WHEN I WAS IN GERMANY, A WOMAN WAS HEALED. When I was in Malaysia, a woman with Hiv was healed, but his church members who are with him will not have any such kind of healing. Lol. His testimonies are always from his mouth grin
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Makuos:

See what following MAN has done to your reasoning ? Why do you guys LIE so much ??

"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet - Luke 15:22

Isaac's engagement
"camels had finished drinking, he took out a gold ring for her nose and two large gold bracelets[b] for her wrists. “Whose daughter are you?” he asked. “And please tell me, would your father have any room to put us up for the night?” “I am the daughter of Bethuel,” she replied. “My grandparents are Nahor and Milcah. Yes, we have plenty of straw and feed for the camels, and we have room for guests.” - Genesis 24:21-24

"I also clothed you with embroidered cloth and put sandals of porpoise skin on your feet, and I wrapped you with fine linen and covered you with silk. 11"I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your hands and a necklace around your neck. 12"I also put a ring in your nostril, earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head " - Ezekiel 16:10-12

You people lie too much abeg , please leave God out of your lies.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by lonikit: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
frosbel2:

See what following MAN has done to your reasoning ? Why do you guys LIE so much ??

"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet - Luke 15:22

Isaac's engagement
"camels had finished drinking, he took out a gold ring for her nose and two large gold bracelets[b] for her wrists. “Whose daughter are you?” he asked. “And please tell me, would your father have any room to put us up for the night?” “I am the daughter of Bethuel,” she replied. “My grandparents are Nahor and Milcah. Yes, we have plenty of straw and feed for the camels, and we have room for guests.” - Genesis 24:21-24

"I also clothed you with embroidered cloth and put sandals of porpoise skin on your feet, and I wrapped you with fine linen and covered you with silk. 11"I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your hands and a necklace around your neck. 12"I also put a ring in your nostril, earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head " - Ezekiel 16:10-12

You people lie too much abeg , please leave God out of your lies.

U hav time to be quoting that hypocrite. I showed him a portion in Ezekiel, he said God was only speaking in parable, I showed him where they offered it as offering to God and he said God only wanted it to be used as offering and not to be used. I showed him where God commanded it to be used, he was stil asking me whether God actually commanded it to be used
But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2017
lonikit:

U hav time to be quoting that hypocrite. I showed him a portion in Ezekiel, he said God was only speaking in parable, I showed him where they offered it as offering to God and he said God only wanted it to be used as offering and not to be used. I showed him where God commanded it to be used, he was stil asking me whether God actually commanded it to be used

Yep, totally understand.

They are utterly incapable of using their grey matter apart from the doctrinal position of their church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.