Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) (3680 Views)

"Power Couple" - Reactions As Banky W And Adesua Step Out In A Matching Outfit / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by iGISTMORE: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
GistMore.com

They look so good together.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/banky-and-wife-adesua

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by iGISTMORE: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by goggleit: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Stepping up or stepping stone
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by NwaChibuzor: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Banky is lucky he didn't marry a pure yo**ba woman. I don't like yo**ba couples. Most especially their women. They have a very poor hygiene and will never take care of the house. They can be very dirty too with those size 90 pants they happily spread on lines without feeling ashamed. Ever wondered why their women are always obesed after marriage? Thats because a typical yo**ba woman has been trained from birth to just eat his food and neglect her duties as a wife. Please I didn't mention the name of any tribe and thats why they are censored. Moreover, its my humble opinion on yo**ba women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by tstx(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
someone please tell adesua that she is already beautiful... and doesn't need much makeup. make she leave makeup to those weh no get option.... like toke makinwa

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
I love her dress plus the pony tail looks good on her

What is that mumu Nwachibuzor above me saying
He's talking about yoruba women like igbo women are any better

Their eyes are so penetrative
They can even smell a man's money miles away

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Banky is lucky he didn't marry a pure yo**ba woman. I don't like yo**ba couples. Most especially their women. They have a very poor hygiene and will never take care of the house. They can be very dirty too with those size 90 pants they happily spread on lines without feeling ashamed. Ever wondered why their women are always obesed after marriage? Thats because a typical yo**ba woman has been trained from birth to just eat his food and neglect her duties as a wife. Please I didn't mention the name of any tribe and thats why they are censored. Moreover, its my humble opinion on yo**ba women.
Nwanne you mean Afonjas the dirty tr be, ndi ofe nmanu grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by debssycharles(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by esthy86(f): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
awwww,they both look lovely

susu is very pretty
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by silvamiami(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

What will you gain from this now??

IF Adesua was Yoruba so whats the problem with you?
Is Bankole not Yoruba too
abi why the headache?

Emeka pls lest coman be going

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Beautiful couple!!! Haters will always hate.
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by yhusiee(f): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Adesua relaxed her hair shocked shocked shocked
But why embarassed
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by thesmallgod(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
your brain is facing North pole
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
yhusiee:
Adesua relaxed her hair shocked shocked shocked
But why embarassed
maybe she used a texturiser rather than a relaxer.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by roarik(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
dis adesuwa too fine sha
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by roarik(f): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
NAWA O..untop adesuwa picture na hin u write dis epistle abt yoruba women asif igbo women are beta.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by anibirelawal(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

In M.I. voice.., " see wor wor pikin wey dey form handsome, nwachibuzor clap 4 yoursef. well done"

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by Awodipog(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
After this epistle wetin you con gain abeg..
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by Oyenike01(f): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don dhe notice the background, the door...
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by wilsonAlo: 3:07am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
is he talking sense pls
Re: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua, Step Out In Style (photos) by wilsonAlo: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2017
roarik:
NAWA O..untop adesuwa picture na hin u write dis epistle abt yoruba women asif igbo women are beta.
see watin the idiot compose and e no know book for school o. Pls just try upgrade ur brain cos is getting weak.

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him / Serena Williams Goes Nude To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer / DJ Cuppy And Alex Iwobi Finally Dating-cuppy Goes To Cheer Him Up In Arsenal Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.