Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous (3654 Views)

Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous / See How RONALDO'S Fans & Country Portugal Welcomed WIZKID With Mad Crowd / See How Ronaldo's Country Portugal Welcomed WIZKID With Mad Crowd(video + Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous by Jackpeter96(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo had very bad teeth, and later he had a very good dentist. I looked at his pictures which I am sharing with you, while I explain what might have been his treatment like:

Re: See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous by Jackpeter96(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2017
In the pictures above, the kind of smile and teeth exposure of the upper front teeth is similar. You can see that one tooth (younger Ronaldo: fourth tooth from his right) seems to be missing. It might be placed behind his arch of teeth, because there was no place for it to erupt in the right place. You can also see that his
teeth seem a little crooked and he used to have a more gummy smile.

In these pictures you can see how the
shape of his teeth have changed.
In these pictures, you can make out that he has a considerable gummy smile in the earlier picture. His picture on the right shows how symmetrical his smile is now. You can also observe the shape and color of his teeth , and the missing tooth is also visible now

Re: See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous by Jackpeter96(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Shape of his teeth has changed

Re: See How Ronaldo's teeth Was B4 Becoming Famous by TourismMan(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2017
when money makes the creaking sound, nothing is impossible

(1) (Reply)

Actor Mike Godson Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (photo) / Iyabo Ojo Daughter Cried Out As Her Mom Surprise Her On Her 18th Birthday / Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.