Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

'I Thank God For His Grace' - Bolanle Ninalowo As He Wins BON Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Thank God For His Grace' - Bolanle Ninalowo As He Wins BON Awards (731 Views)

Pictures Of Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo As A Mechanic On Set / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Thank God For His Grace' - Bolanle Ninalowo As He Wins BON Awards by Triton1996(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Star actor, Bolanle Ninalowo clinches Best leading actor Award 2017,” I Thank God for the Grace”, he gushes with Joy

After a groundbreaking performance as Jobe in Picture Perfect, versatile Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo clinched the Best leading actor award at the just concluded Best Of Nollywood award held in Abeokuta on Saturday, December 17th, 2017.

The amiable actor who has become a household name won the slot via his wonderful role in Picture Perfect where he acted as Jobe.
Immediately, he took to his instagram page and attributed the success to God.
“I thank God for the Grace to excel and I appreciate my family and friends for the support “

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/star-actor-bolanle-ninalowo-clinches-best-leaing-actor-2017-thank-god-grace-gushes-joy/

1 Share

Re: 'I Thank God For His Grace' - Bolanle Ninalowo As He Wins BON Awards by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
angry

This one that left his wife of many years because he was beginning to get a lot of attention from women. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: 'I Thank God For His Grace' - Bolanle Ninalowo As He Wins BON Awards by veeveejay(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
thank God for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor In A Ghastly Car Crash (photos) / GIST: Victor Cyril To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Invitation Card / Cozy Pool Selfie Of Actor Daniel K Daniel And New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.