Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

AEDC Is A Criminal Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AEDC Is A Criminal Organization (1324 Views)

AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2017
This distribution company don't distribute light instead they distributes bills and harassed customers.

The old system of used before you pay is now replaced with pay before you used.

The reason for this new system is to avoid encounter with customers who may refused to pay due to lack of electricity in that particular month,hence the need to collect the money before rendering the service.

For example,December bills were shared on the 5th of December in minna,and on the 15th of the same month this criminals were out already to squeeze money out of people without seen light.

The old system of two weeks noticed is now abolished.

We must rise up to fight this crime,is our right.

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by malware: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Seconded my brother.

AEDC is the most failed among all the DISCOS. I stayed in Asokoro, Abuja, and the rate at which these people take light upandan is just terrible. A friend of mine in Kano told me that they had one week of uninterrupted power supply, which we never had down here.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
malware:
Seconded my brother.

AEDC is the most failed among all the DISCOS. I stayed in Asokoro, Abuja, and the rate at which these people take light upandan is just terrible. A friend of mine in Kano told me that they had one week of uninterrupted power supply, which we never had down here.

I thought some people were boasting here that Abuja had 24 hour of light
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by tsdarkside(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
na una want to privatize electricity...very bad idea in a nation full with corrupt people......

lets be honest...too many nigerians are corrupt...money money money money is all what we care about not about improving each others lifes...

very bad idea to practice privatization in nigeria......best for nigeria is obey or catch a bullet in your head...!!!!...

north korea system would be better for nigeria...or else,dont complain,na you want it like that because of greed....

1 Like

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by emmie14: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Buharis

1 Like

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by tsdarkside(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
it will get even worser.....una never see chum chin...changing presidents will not change anything so long we dont change our behavior towards money....

1 Like

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
The last time we saw light was four days ago this month,yet they have already served us 12k bill for December, the worst part is their marketers don't have manners,they talk anyhow, and cut people wire anyhow.

Imagine someone paid 8k out of 14k and that is despite not seen ligt they disconnected the man that the pay is too small.

SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS PLS.
If you failed to pay NEPA bills,you will be disconnected, but what happened when you pay and failed to used light because this is none?

Now you see how this people are playing with our intelligence.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
emmie14:

The Buharis
Guy forget buharis for this one,everyone is feeling the pains,imaging paying for seeing light?

This people seat in the comfort of their office there in ABUJA and decides how much someone who has not seen light in months will pay.one of their staff told me how they bill people,that if they give eg 10k this month and you cleared it,next month they will increased it to 12k,can you imagine that?

1 Like

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by malware: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No place in Abuja enjoys 24hours of power supply.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
malware:

No place in Abuja enjoys 24hours of power supply.
Not even in Niger state,the so called power state.

.is pathetic.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by donk552(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Go solar, and forgot the criminal
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Just look for someone in Abj to buy prepaid meter for you an fix it in minna...I did that when I was in Bosso. No be person tell them cos I recharge 2,000 and use less than 1,000 in 2 months. They had to come check if I by-passed yet nothing...na laugh I laugh them tire
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
AEDC is really a bad organisation. I heard that they have dispute with Transmission Company because they believe they are being charged more by TCN than they can recoup from customers. Their response was to reduce supply to "cut their losses" instead of tracing the problem. The outcome is terrible power supply
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Campusity:
AEDC is really a bad organisation. I heard that they have dispute with Transmission Company because they believe they are being charged more by TCN than they can recoup from customers. Their response was to reduce supply to "cut their losses" instead of tracing the problem. The outcome is terrible power supply
So,na the customers the carry the burden forbthem now abi,OK na tomorrow people of minna are going on the streets to protest against the poor supply and their criminality it's too much to bear,no light and the bills kept climbing for what?
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Transformer damaged, the community will repair, pole damaged, community will repair, waya cut,community will buy etc,yet the bastards Will come and collect bills.

I wonder how long we will continues like me this.

Instead of Sarki and co to do something about this,they are busy buying jeeps, fighting executive while this idiots rapes us monthly of our hard earned money.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by theSpark(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
As rightly mentioned above aedc is the worst of the Discos. The power supply is erratic and I get only about 3 hours per day.

Jedc from my experience gives at least 12 hours.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by xdos(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bro, I stay in Abuja and yes since I came in on Friday,
The light has been steady. We boast of 24hrs steady power supply here.
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
theSpark:
As rightly mentioned above aedc is the worst of the Discos. The power supply is erratic and I get only about 3 hours per day.

samething here,12pm to 3pm daily,at night is always 10-12am.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
xdos:
Bro, I stay in Abuja and yes since I came in on Friday,
The light has been steady. We boast of 24hrs steady power supply here.
You came in only yesterday and you are so sure of 24hrs light.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by xdos(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
I didnt come yesterday. My family stays here.
Nnamdiojukwu:
You came in only yesterday and you are so sure of 24hrs light.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Fmartin(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
theSpark:

it all depends on hw many people ar fix to a transformer. Though JED dey try for us
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by pointstores(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nawa
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fmartin:
it all depends on hw many people ar fix to a transformer. Though JED dey try for us
That is in jos not here in minna,in minna AEDC will refused to give you light in the entire month,yet they will bring huge bills.

.I don't even know the work of consumer protection agency,they are quiet, the senate is quiet, Nigerians are quiet while few individuals are busy stealing from us.

But for how long.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
TOMORROW WE WILL ALL POUR IN THE STREETS OF MINNA TO PROTEST AGAINST AEDC. this must stop.
Re: AEDC Is A Criminal Organization by Fmartin(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
That is in jos not here in minna,in minna AEDC will refused to give you light in the entire month,yet they will bring huge bills.

.I don't even know the work of consumer protection agency,they are quiet, the senate is quiet, Nigerians are quiet while few individuals are busy stealing from us.

But for how long.
so sad

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Breeders Ready To Pay All Levies, Taxes To Anambra Govt – Chairman / Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / River Ports Projects Rot Despite Fg’s N13.65bn Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.