Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu (3789 Views)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
NDelta4fulani:

I'm done tryna convince you. Ure the one with bias. The oil regardless of where it is belongs to the FG. God pity the NOC if ppl likr u end up there. Even alhaji lukman when he was there never focused on duchy nonsense. Because business is about making profit. Npdc cannot even manage more than okono. The SSAs they ran were out of technical capacity shortages. And you're justifying 500 mill of exploratory costs without any timeline fpr eventual production in an onshore setting. Why not explore Dahomey basin that's actually yielding results ?

Turning The narrative to a case of my region vs your region suits u. Enjoy!!

That's what you've reduced it to.

There is nothing wrong with an exploration venture being undertaken by the National Oil Company of a nation.

Since neither you nor me are in possession of the requisite data upon which this investigation was predicated all we can do is sit back and watch.

Any scream of dissent can only mean bias .

Tata.
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by khadaffi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
GavelSlam:
So they don't deserve to explore for oil?

Did any region in Nigeria discover oil without federal government support?

to your last question. The answer is yes
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by mightyhazel: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

It is not ND money.

It is Nigerian money.

As long as our constitution states that we are one united country, that's what we are.

but lagos is for lagosians and nnot for nigerians abi.?

ewedu logic 101
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
mightyhazel:
but lagos is for lagosians and nnot for nigerians abi.?

ewedu logic 101

My bro rest

Am tired of arguing naija with hausa/yorubas

I only blamed lord lugard for this mess
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by mightyhazel: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
profmiganigal:

My bro rest

Am tired of arguing naija with hausa/yorubas

I only blamed lord lugard for this mess

funny enough, among the 3 major tribes, its only the igbos dat truly practice one nigeria..

no matter how much a yoruba or hausaman makes in another region, he will never have real investments dere.. cant say i blâme my igbo peeps. we just too liberal n progressive minded.
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
mightyhazel:
funny enough, among the 3 major tribes, its only the igbos dat truly practice one nigeria..

no matter how much a yoruba or hausaman makes in another region, he will never have real investments dere.. cant say i blâme my igbo peeps. we just too liberal n progressive minded.

Exactly........is progressive minds

But these people are using it against us......

Bro, I remember in kogi state during election periods they burned the two storey building my dad built in the same of the alhaji supporting the opposition lives.....there

What concern Alhaji and person.....and their violence on election periods forced our relocation......and they now come to contend the land......anyway na anoda day story

Is high time major investments are brought home....simple truth they will use it againt u.......uptil today my uncle is on legal battle, paying his eyes out for his house not to be demolished in lag, they are telling him his house is on the road........

Is high time we stop that one nigeria and look back home.......they. Enjoy ur stay but plans evil all the time

I know what am saying......
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by mightyhazel: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
profmiganigal:

Exactly........is progressive minds

But these people are using it against us......

Bro, I remember in kogi state during election periods they burned the two storey building my dad built in the same of the alhaji supporting the opposition lives.....there

What concern Alhaji and person.....and their violence on election periods forced our relocation......and they now come to contend the land......anyway na anoda day story

Is high time major investments are brought home....simple truth they will use it againt u.......uptil today my uncle is on legal battle, paying his eyes out for his house not to be demolished in lag, they are telling him his house is on the road........

Is high time we stop that one nigeria and look back home.......they. Enjoy ur stay but plans evil all the time

I know what am saying......
reasonable igbos are taking investments home now... aku ruo ulo.

eziokwu nairaland taught me alot if things.. for over 3yrs now i havnt invested a kobo outside igboland.i just double decked a shopping complex in my state capital in addition to donating a basketball court to my community... my greatest joy tho is sensitiding our youths to look homewards. sorry bout the loss. 'God wil rebound u.. just look forwards

1 Like

Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
mightyhazel:
reasonable igbos are taking investments home now... aku ruo ulo.

eziokwu nairaland taught me alot if things.. for over 3yrs now i havnt invested a kobo outside igboland.i just double decked a shopping complex in my state capital in addition to donating a basketball court to my community... my greatest joy tho is sensitiding our youths to look homewards

Aku ruo ulo........orute umunna.......

Atleast kudos.......

Olders ones or let me say our fathers had made the mistake but is the younger that will correct it..........

The best thing to do is investment on our lands and agitate for freedom or ports for easier access of goods........

Ok when they gave igbos quit notice......there ist statement is Reclamation of all landed properties......u see their life and view.....wicked.......

I asked a simple question, why reclaming

That means uk will reclaim what they sold to igbos

Naija is not working and won't work again......

Atleast on my side I have tasted the wrath of hausa fulani

But not again
Re: Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu by Turantula(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2017
GavelSlam:

It is not ND money.

It is Nigerian money.

As long as our constitution states that we are one united country, that's what we are.

Proud Leech.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday / A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 / Obaseki Gets New Certificate From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.