Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) (20751 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by purem(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
A
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying
Isn't Buhari older than obasanjo and Babangida

Buhari should be above 80
Trying to reduce his age at all cost doesn't make sense
doesn't affect u. Pls move on.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
How did you know that he's older than Obasanjo and Babangida? Are you their mother?

Please carry that your speculative craps elsewhere shocked

O pari

MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by rayopt(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where z Osibanjo, Amaechi and d rest from d south?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
meezynetwork:
Hausa just full aso rock now

Of course, it is Hausa-Fulani rule, what did you expect?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by zoogy2007: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
HBD Mr President. I guess those are members of the CABAL.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by ACE1010: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

Are you from Daura?? How did you know Say Bubu is under age

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by humblenature: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
do these pictures represent nigerias diverity and culture and religious beauty??
all i see are a bunch of katsina mafia dat are holding dis country by jugular.
babschir lawal is a saint among these.

ATIKU PLEASE COME AND SAVE US FROM THE DAURA DULLARX

KEEP CALM AND ATIKULATE
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

OBJ was his senior right from time. IBB is about a year older. At least the official age back in 1983 after the coup.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats Sir.Looking forward to seeing you bow out of Aso Rock comes 2019 for any honest, competent and young man who is ready for presidential seat.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kunkiddo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
happy birthday Mr president.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by XTLikeNat777: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

You this sweet 16.. Obasanjo is older than him jor...
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by birdsview(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why does my stomach turn anytime I see Abba Kyari?? Let me go visit the rest room.#runsoff
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by benifeanyi00556(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
And after all these someone will tell me Buhari is a saint and not corrupt. Even the zombies will know this man is closing in on 90 years. The last picture though, He looks like a complete zombie there.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
dukie25:
Best birthday gift would be the dullard announcing he was joining his cows in Daura.
just go straight to aso rock and wish or gift him that.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by missyQween(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
HBD Mr president.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
@75......

Opposition never doubted your character.

Opposition never questioned your integrity.

Opposition never questioned your frugal lifestyle.

Opposition will never question your love for the poor.

Opposition never questioned your patriotism.

Opposition will never question your sincerity.

Opposition will never question your doggedness.

Your love for country Nigeria is unbeatable.

Recently, opposition started ultimate search in Northern Nigeria for someone like you.

You are the standard for all political parties as we journey into activities for 2019 general election.

When it comes to war, you are a general, when it comes to love, you are a father to all

Your contentment is a standard in all religion.

With the above consensus,

I will remain your blind follower. I have seen enough and it is time to enjoy blindness under you.

Happy birthday and many happy returns Mr President

(c) okokobioko
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by lazygal: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
I just want him to honorably decline the presidential ticket that's all. He knows he isn't strong ,he also knows he doesn't have the right intelligence to run this govt .
Let him fear God and step down
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ayopredict:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE HIS EXCELLENCY BUHARI
LONG LIVE YOU AND ME
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Is it only on birthdays u think its nornal to visit d less priviledge, if he does I'm sure u will be d first to say he is doing it cos of 2019 election. When I see comment like this from our today's youth, I always shake my head, don't u think it's better to keep quiet when u don't have anything meaningful to say

don't mind them
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
THE PICTURE IS SIMPLY AN HAUSA FULANI GOVT....

LOOK AT FULANI CAP EVERYWHERE

Nigeria I hail thee....

How can one set of people be incharge of a whole nation

Even their yoruba eternal slaves are not seen in their midst.....

Afonja.......ntooooo

Igbos always take a stiff stance with north....that the reasons y both do not agree...

Yorubas wey vote buhari why did he not invite una to follow celebrate....haba.....
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin
dukie25:
Best birthday gift would be the dullard announcing he was joining his cows in Daura.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Bday Mr. President, more years ahead, but outside of Aso sha! The God that has kept u thus far will equally keep me above 100yrs IJN
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Evablizin:
HBD MR PRESIDENT.

AND NEVER FORGET TO CELEBRATE YOUR FAILURES TOO.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by harrwix(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ayopredict:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE HIS EXCELLENCY BUHARI
LONG LIVE YOU AND ME
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Is it only on birthdays u think its nornal to visit d less privilege, if he does I'm sure u will be d first to say he is doing it cos of 2019 election. When I see comment like this from our today's youth, I always shake my head, don't u think it's better to keep quiet when u don't have anything meaningful to say

Another e-warrior in the making warming up for 2019
Won't be surprised if you benefiting from the ills of the Nigerian government
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by sunsewa16: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
only thing I noticed here is all embedded on caftans.northern oligarchy
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by ud4u: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Celebration at this time?, He should be crying for failing the nation
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by noble4d(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is he lying

Una don start abi, na u born am?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by basmur(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
A happy belated birthday to you sir!! Many more properous years ahead.. My president.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.