Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! (431 Views)

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. / Why Can't We Comment On Muslim Threads / Why Do We Swear An Oath On Muslim Threads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Even though I don't believe in Allah.... But I have a right to create or comment on threads there without attaching any confession to my profile!

2 Likes

Re: Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
sad
Re: Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Conditions should be removed from the Muslim section!

1 Like

Re: Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
PRESS CONFERENCE ON SISTER FIRDAUS AMASA'S HIJAB SAGA

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) hereby invites you all to a press conference on Firdaus Amasa, who was disallowed from call to bar by the Nigerian Law School, Abuja, on account of her wearing hijab.

DATE : TUESDAY, 19TH
DECEMBER, 2017
VENUE : MURIC
TEMPORARY
OFFICE, TELLY
DAWAH PLAZA,
ZONE 'E' GRA, IBA
ESTATE, IBA, LAGOS
STATE
TIME : 11 AM

LET US GIVE THIS THE WIDEST PUBLICITY

KEEP SHARING

ALSO, A petition to be signed by all who cares for Amasa's hijab struggle. Log in and sign in....tell others around the world to do the same. Let's change evil with our hands as the prophet had advised. Here Is link,
http://chn.ge/2Bbjhql

More than 17,000 people have signed already. Let's make it swell to a multiple of that.

SEE WHAT THEY'RE PLOTTING!

(1) (Reply)

Leave The Devil Out Of This Matter My Friend. Your Mouth. / Trump Jerusalem Recognition Harms Christmas — Catholic Leader / Fire In The Word - An Experience At ODM (our Daily Manna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.