Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. (4286 Views)

Stop Swearing, It Is A Sin To Swear As A Christian / Seun I Want To Comment On Muslim Threads! / What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday.

Pampering some group over the others?... Your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. Kindly address this issue sir because its long overdued. No religion should be superior on your forum sir.

CC: Seun

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
I agree with this.
@Seun, remove that oath we have to make before posting on islam section.
Nobody will do you anything.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by KUNZEH(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday. Pampering some group over the others, your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. CC: Seun
Seun don hear, next

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Most of the Christians on islamic thread spend their times abusing Mohammed and islam. I am a Christian but it evil when we provoke Muslims to anger online
Some muslims are also guilty of that crime on christain's thread.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by ChoCho54(f): 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
Madam you better go select beans because Seun will never do that for all the tea in China.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
The muslims are guilty of that crime on christain's thread

That is not true.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:

That is not true.
Really? Should i mention names?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
It should'nt be detached!

Mr Seun, the best way to settle this is to do same for the christian threads... Period.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
It is the same twenty people with this grievance. Una get power.

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by khadaffi(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
While we are pusuring justice for Deborah, we must also talk about the injustice on Nl Christains, Atheists, Deists, Traditionists and others who have to swear an oath before commenting on some certain threads on Friday. Pampering some group over the others, your action is just the same with the FG over muslim/fulanis matter. Kindly address this issue sir because its long overdued. No religion should be superior on your forum sir. CC: Seun

Seun is not unknown. Unlike many of you here that is difficult to track. He is well known and his address will not be hard to trace if one decides to be serious in tracking him down. What he does not want to tell the world is that he was threatened. Seriously threatened. Otherwise I see no reason why an atheist like me is scared of one barbaric and antiquated religion that should have been abandoned if humans are really the higher animal they claim.

24 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Really? Should i mention names?

Pls do, i do read all the Christian front page topic and i have never seen a muslim abusing Jesus and his disciples or Christian prophets

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I agree with this.
@Seun, remove that oath we have to make before posting on islam section.
Nobody will do you anything.
And you expect he should take us serious with the shit in our siggy? lol.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you see that despite the oath, some will still bear witness just to Insult us.

It seems you also want to join that gang but the oath is holding you back.

Seun won't yield to your Hypocritical request

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
ChoCho54:
Madam you better go select beans because Seun will never do that for all the tea in China.
LOL... And there are still many varients not discovered yet in china. Maybe fetching water inside a basket will be better.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Truthisunique2: 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:

Mr Seun, the best way to settle this is to do same for the christian threads... Period.
this is what I even prefer

Athiests and Christian's share general religion section and we still deal with crackhead Muslims on it

Despite that the religion section have one mod who is never online to coordinate anything

While Muslims section get two mods with a supermod despite their scanty numbers cum oath

Seun you can't be talking of justice for Deborah offline when you aren't different from the unjust bigots online

13 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2022
How many Muslim are on Christian thread to Insult or criticize?.

Meanwhile I'm not against it, let seun also do that for you
Haakeem:

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Some muslims are also guilty of that crime on christain's thread.
they came back for revenge, christians usually starts it first.

Its just in their blood, trolling on islam gives them one type of special orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
And you expect he should take us serious with the shit in our siggy? lol.
lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
khadaffi:

Seun is not unknown. Unlike many of you here that is difficult to track. He is well known and his address will not be hard to trace if one decides to be serious in tracking him down. What he does not want to tell the world is that he was threatened. Seriously threatened. Otherwise I see no reason why an atheist like me is scared of one barbaric and antiquated religion that should have been abandoned if humans are really the higher animal they claim.
This is on another dimension, never thought of it this way.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Truthisunique2: 5:11pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hypocrisy is when you see that despite the oath, some will still bear witness just to Insult us.

It seems you also want to join that gang but the oath is holding you back.

Seun won't yield to your Hypocritical need..
nobody really gives a bleep about una

It's just human nature that when people see something given extra attention they want to villify it to dare the authority

Others do it because of injustice, while should other section not have oath

8 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by duro4chang(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:

You are on point
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How many Muslim are in Christian thread to Insult or criticize?.

Meanwhile I'm not against it, let seun also do that for you
i'm a muslim, i think you should read and digest what i wrote again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Truthisunique2: 5:13pm On May 15, 2022
khadaffi:

we know Muslims threaten him for their blood thirst as usual

He should give atheist their section and give Christian's their section with oath

Seun

7 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
Truthisunique2:
nobody really gives a bleep about una

It's just human nature that when people see something given extra attention they want to villify it to dare the authority

Others do it because of injustice, while should other section not have oath
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
This is on another dimension, never thought of it this way.
the guy typed in shit! Why would he be threatened.

The guy expects seun to be in the christians side because he is a christian.

He should know it is never done like that.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:
cheesy
We just love Vawulence nothing much grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by ChoCho54(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
LOL... And there are still many varients not discovered yet in china. Maybe fetching water inside a basket will be better.
Seun is set in his ways. He will forever remain aloof.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Dorwadora(f): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this is what I even prefer

Athiests and Christian's share general religion section and we still deal with crackhead Muslims on it

Despite that the religion section have one mod who is never online to coordinate anything

While Muslims section get two mods with a supermod despite their scanty numbers cum oath

Seun you can't be talking of justice for Deborah offline when you aren't different from the unjust bigots online
I even saw him on the petition thread, i was like what the need to sign the petition when your forum is segregating religion.

12 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by Haakeem(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we know Muslims threaten him for their blood thirst as usual

He should give atheist their section and give Christian's their section with oath

Seun
For the atheists, i don't think he would.
Re: Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. by smileyoo: 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
Haakeem:

supported. if the christians have to take an oath on a Muslim thread, Muslims should also be made to do likewise, in any christian thread.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism / TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? / The Nature/character Of Temptation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.