Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This (1163 Views)

Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by JLM(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Asun Alata Sweswe made with BEEF

We make the best spicy beef barbecue you ever tasted in small cuts. This can be packaged and sold in sachets. Nigerians love good Spiced beef. NOTE! This is not suya or kilishi.

There is no how you take such even to your office and people won't buy. It's too good to resist. ,

Equipments you 'll need are cheap too.
1.Medium local oven from 12k-14k
2. Cooking stove or gas
3. Readymade transparent nylon.
4. Cheap source of beef

Clients call me to make per Kilo for them at amazing rates. Places like super markets even shoprite will not be able to resist your product. Whats more is it can last at least 2 months
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by JLM(f): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by JLM(f): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
N
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by JLM(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kkk
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by nzube89(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Can you send me picture of the product .I want to see how the thing look like
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by nzube89(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Can you send me picture of the product .I want to see how the thing look like
JLM:
Kkk
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by jdula: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please send pictures of the product and detailed guide on how to make it.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by Shinapraise(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
The pictures will really help matters kindly add us on Whatssap for a hand on tutorial thank you my Whatssap number is 08161127336
Re: The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This by JLM(f): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ok all interested just whatsap me on 08063611208. Mind you recipe and method will be given for a token.

Pictures included

(1) (Reply)

Guys,please Do You Think An Ecommerce Idea Will Fly With Tony Elumelu Foundation / Reedeem Your Itunes And Amazon Giftcards For Good Rates / Is This Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.