Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (49537 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Albinos look very ripe, but their internal organs are very unripe.
Albinos should not fly long distances in aeroplanes; their undeveloped lungs can't process the thin oxygen at high altitudes.

Well, she is lucky she died in the plane.
The airline will cater for her burial and if her family is wise, they would sue and exploit the airline.

This is a good meal ticket for her next-of-kins.
Your case is different I swear cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
After using all the bleaching creams in this world to bleach her DNA.......see her end now mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Let a pathologist carry out autopsy on her now and they will realize she died of too much mercury in her system.
And now comes mrsNwaAmaikpe.This forum is dead already, I need to deactivate my account.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by arherfish(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Savage response
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by bionixs: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
mikky4764:
eiyah, may her soul rip. some news has it that she was returning from Dubai, which one we go follow now?
so sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by GeniusVincent(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ah ah such bad omen and hey may ur soul rip. cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Check her belle
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by RGem(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
After using all the bleaching creams in this world to bleach her DNA.......see her end now mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Let a pathologist carry out autopsy on her now and they will realize she died of too much mercury in her system.

She's an albino .
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by baddosky1: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
She don go carry cocaine and the thing bust in her stomach. So Open Defecation republicans do drugs too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Damibiz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Joblessness is when u leave yar matter nd form big boss on other people matterz...
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed
the name Buhari is written in gold..u cant wipe it out nt even ur villeage jamos
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by allbymyself(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
RIP Dupe. God rest her soul, she was very nice and lively. First clean albino I ever met. I pay good gives her family the fortitude tho bear the loss.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by mikylon(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Where is ur husband - Mr NWAMAIKPE. your combination na trouble ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by brendan007: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

MrsNwaAmaikpe:

ZombiePUNISHER:
Did she die and buried with her head intact?

I know why am asking oo
They have plans of going international

Y'all continue pretending to be stewpid okay?

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Ejomax77(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Did she die and buried with her head intact?

I know why am asking oo
They have plans of going international
Multi-national minning company...LOL
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wasted puna
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by iamDjSkukie(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Flexy2009:
Master of savagery
� � � � � � � � � � �

I swear you're wicked
is He Young John? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Olatara(f): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

She is an albino, not bleaching
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by Olatara(f): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2017
dieBYfire:
Maybe na the drug wey she carry kill am, they should use knife to divide the pvssy or stomach to search for cocaine ! The winch must have hidden it somewhere .... angry
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
the deed has bin done. dey were expecting her dead
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) by fredomale(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
R.I.P.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. / Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.