Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] (65806 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by akinhanger: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2019
A yet-to-identified lady has died after misstepping with her head hitting the ground while alighting a #Danfo bus, yesterday, in Lagos.

According to Tolulope, an eyewitness, the incident happened at Olowu bus stop, along Mobolaji bank Anthony road, Ikeja. Her family has since come to evacuate her body.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/lady-dies-after-misstepping-while-alighting-from-a-bus-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by akinhanger: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Rest In Peace..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Malvila: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Rip
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Davash222(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria don cast!!

Rip to her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by cenaman(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2019
GOD save us, if u have a fight with her and slap or push hmmmm na kirikiri u for dey dream inside by now, no body wil know she is a walking corps.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Raysleek: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2019
That means the bus was still in some kind of motion. All these danfo buses really need to be oriented and overhauled. NURTW seems to be so powerful that whoever they support in politics wins. God help us

101 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by nosiebaba(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2019
Raysleek:
That means the bus was still in some kind of motion. All these danfo buses really need to be oriented and overhauled. NURTW seems to be so powerful that whoever they support in politics wins. God help us
no be lie

25 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by thesicilian: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Raysleek:
It always intrigues me when someone makes an assumption and then builds his/her entire case around that assumption. Were you told the bus was still in motion?

51 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Godyke(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:

It always intrigues me when someone makes an assumption and then builds his/her entire case around that assumption. Were you told the bus was still in motion?

That is not an assumption it is a fact. Do you now what it means to misstep when alighting from a typical Lagos Danfo bus? These drivers are mean, rude, impatient and does not care about the safety of their passengers because they are always in a hurry to meet up with whatsoever they are chasing or chasing them. Why is this not so with corporate staff and private buses?

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by iamapplord(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Graduateacher(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Godyke:

That is not an assumption it is a fact. Do you now what it means to misstep when alighting from a typical Lagos Danfo bus? These drivers are mean, rude, impatient and does not care about the safety of their passengers because they are always in a hurry to meet up with whatsoever they are chasing or chasing them. Why is this not so with corporate staff and private buses?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Amuocha: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef now sef embarassed

Ambode tried to stop Danfo but useless APC members removed him from.seeking second term as governor. See the avoidable death sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Raysleek: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:

Don't be intrigued. it's Logical deduction. There was some kind of motion on the bus. The probability of this occurrence is very high.

77 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Rosarie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
The deed had already been done at night.
Most times who do know us are really behind our challenges

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Nyamiri: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Died just like that!
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Olaking123(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Only God knows when we are going to hear good news in our beloved country.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by NwaJozi: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by uuzba(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I take God beg una, CLAIM your human right.
The Driver MUST STOP before you enter.
The Driver MUST STOP before you come down.

Stop being a psychological slave trying to jump into and out of a moving bus
… Many will FOOLISHLY THINK AND CONVINCE THEMSELVES, "The driver is in a hurry, let me NOT DISTURB OR BOTHER HIM with my special request to STOP.

Please DISTURB HIM VERY WELL.
He must stop the F**** BUS
You are a human being YOU DESERVE RESPECT IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
Human beings are meant to be treated with dignity.
I am saying exactly what I do.

Any driver that tries to move when I'm standing, receives the heaviest insult and bashing from me. I don't lack insult.

59 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by dejonathan(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Davash222:
Nigeria don cast!!

Rip to her.
Na Nigeria kill her
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by nairalanduseles: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na wa ooooo .....no paramedics ......U Na just talk say she is dead......kontinue ........god is watching u
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by tgmservice: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:

What he implies is very logical. Its an attitude most danfo and keke drivers exhibit and am a witness

25 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Lamasta(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Holocene(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Something as simple as a misstep and she's gone.
Let's be prayerful cos we are just pencils in the hand of our creator.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Blackfire(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are you sure this country is not cursed?

Anything can kill yo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by helphelp: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jeez
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by RapistOnBail: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
I have noticed that every News in Nigeria is centered on Lagos.

Any Abuja social Whatsapp group admin should add me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos) / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.