Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) (35569 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Danelo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
When will I be first to comment?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by hideraoluwa(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
careytommy7:
This one dey man house. I'm very sure of that
Oshey visionary!!! .smh.. angry

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na thunder go fire any body including his generation wey go try hurt this fine girl wey fit be my wife tomorrow.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by cyberhike(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
see babe
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by ojuikwu: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
MMMMM BRITSH POLICE SHOULD CONDUCT SERIOUS SERCHING IN ALL IGBOS LIVES IN UK,ESPP NNAMDI KANU,AND OJUKWU HOUSE,THEY SEE WHERE THEY TIED HER
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by ojuikwu: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
ojuikwu:
MMMMM BRITSH POLICE SHOULD CONDUCT SERIOUS SERCHING IN ALL IGBOS LIVES IN UK,ESPP NNAMDI KANU,AND OJUKWU HOUSE,THEY SEE WHERE THEY TIED HER
FLAT HEAD WOULD VEX LIKE MAD DOG NOW
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Stevano007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Lol.. U need deliverance Sir
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Jbuster: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by dieBYfire: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ahh! shocked
Have they taken their talent to UK too? undecided
Let me call my aunt to watch and protect her kids o! Dele & Co have arrived London!
My family members body parts won't be harvest in Jesus Name O... AMEN cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Jbuster: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
No be only Nigeria bad things dey happen oo....Na everywhere, the only difference btw Nigeria and the advanced countries is that they know how handle situations from escalation Nd interference of other nations....the girl fine no be lie...what if someone don kidnap she nko abi don even kill her sef...or lock her up as sex slave.....my pray all won't be her portion...she will break through this.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
One corner dance somewhere, she'll return with smiles
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
At least we know ritual is not involved
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by phkka1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Check that man's house.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by menwongo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
May She be found. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Atleast We don't have Emirs in the UK.
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Malawian(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
donblade85555:
please make una find am oh
the girl is just too cute jare...

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Oga, the jokes wey dey your website fit provoke who first dey vex
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Icon79(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pretty girl. Hope they will find him safe and sound.

O pari
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by SpyAC(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Check her boyriend"s house

she isnt done sucking preek hence she is still missing
sometimes i marvel wt some of ur comment here, hope u re human?
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by menwongo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
ojuikwu:
It's incredible you are addressing UK's citizens with those....
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
RemedyLab:
Boots on ground

Join NaturalRemedyLab as we discover medicinal benefits of various herbs & spices you see everyday
What do you offer?
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Lomprico2: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Una sure say somborii no keep her to incubate her till she turn 18? lipsrsealed
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
olawamide042:
Just imagine Don moen featuring DJ Khalid..
Just imagine Messi playing for Super eagles..
Just imagine Honda using a Mercedes Benz part..
Just imagine a cock flying high like the eagle..
Just imagine lions barking like dogs..
Just imagine an earthworm eating up a bag of salt..
Just imagine driving 30 mph with your eyes closed..
Just imagine women giving birth through the mouth..
Just imagine you without you..
Just imagine life without breath..
Just imagine this without that......
And your point is...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by marooh: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Have dey ask our King Kidnapper? 
I mean eem emm!
Abeg helpp me remember his name‎
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by coofson: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
May She be found. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Atleast We don't have Emirs in the UK.
Yesooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by coofson: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by byemx06(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

I still dy laugh ooooo
very funny
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Emotionless100: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Why e b say na fine fine people dey miss.
May you be found in Jesus name.

Because u no fine that is why u no miss
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
cassidy1996:
see.... fine babe! where you go?

Mixed breed are usually so cute...how I wish I could have one mixed breed baby.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by wickedtuna: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
olawamide042:
Just imagine Don moen featuring DJ Khalid..
Just imagine Messi playing for Super eagles..
Just imagine Honda using a Mercedes Benz part..
Just imagine a cock flying high like the eagle..
Just imagine lions barking like dogs..
Just imagine an earthworm eating up a bag of salt..
Just imagine driving 30 mph with your eyes closed..
Just imagine women giving birth through the mouth..
Just imagine you without you..
Just imagine life without breath..
Just imagine this without that......
just imagine this senseless post
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by kingovie12(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
What do we do abt it now
Are we now in uk??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.