Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) (35570 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
RemedyLab:

Natural Remedies

Learn how to prevent & treat stroke naturally here

http://naturalremedylab.com/alternative-stroke-treatment-nigeria/
Thanks...very informative.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
RemedyLab:
Boots on ground

Join NaturalRemedyLab as we discover medicinal benefits of various herbs & spices you see everyday

how do I join? I'll love to carry out research on spices. currently working on muca and tumeric.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by jossykondo: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
wait o,u mean say person self dey lost for oyinbo land?I be dey think say technology fit locate anything,this is serious o
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by debspauly(f): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
so beautiful hope they find her alive.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is disturbing. I think she's the 7th person to be declared missing in as many weeks
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Nicogen4us(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm...........With the name of the girl, she is from a royal family of a town from Akure in Ondo state.
I know many of the families must have heard now.
May you be located by God grace
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by wickedtuna: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
ojuikwu:
MMMMM BRITSH POLICE SHOULD CONDUCT SERIOUS SERCHING IN ALL IGBOS LIVES IN UK,ESPP NNAMDI KANU,AND OJUKWU HOUSE,THEY SEE WHERE THEY TIED HER

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
how is this girl a nigerian? she is clearly white mixed raced.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by purples25(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
There's trafficking over there too. Young girls get missing and once kidnapped in that ring, their families never find them to save them. I really hope that's not the case and she'll be found.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Tphoto1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
So kidnaping dey UK too...
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by madgoat(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
She's probably dead already. cry
Sad reality.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:

Waow a whole UK na pesin miss,na wa ooogringrin
Nor be small tin una dey do oogrin
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Caseless: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
I saw her sharing her bb pin and number on facebook. This could have led to her falling into the wrong hands.

She's 17 and her profile says she's married.

Hope she's not trying to get popular here? May she be found.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by Caseless: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
famuyiwa is a white name abi?
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by ally457(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2017
oh god she's cute����
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by SamuelLoch: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2017
She's not missing, she apparently payed a friend a visit...They should visit her boyfriends or give her some days...
Same thing happened when we got a break from school two weeks ago, this girl on my street didn't get home until after a week. I already told her momma she was gonna come back, even though, she never told me about her disappearance, she came home this Friday...
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by ProfFolug(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2017
cassidy1996:
see.... fine babe! where you go?
grin
see question!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by sleeknick: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Finders keepers
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by walosky(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2017
All these Afonja girls wey dey waka upandan

Just go to the tube station by Picadilly Square, you will see her giving her Newspaper Vendor boyfriend a Head there.
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by edupedia: 5:46am On Dec 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
May She be found. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Atleast We don't have Emirs in the UK.

....u forgot Evans your village billionaire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by koolaid87: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2017
olawamide042:
Just imagine Don moen featuring DJ Khalid..
Just imagine Messi playing for Super eagles..
Just imagine Honda using a Mercedes Benz part..
Just imagine a cock flying high like the eagle..
Just imagine lions barking like dogs..
Just imagine an earthworm eating up a bag of salt..
Just imagine driving 30 mph with your eyes closed..
Just imagine women giving birth through the mouth..
Just imagine you without you..
Just imagine life without breath..
Just imagine this without that......

Just imagine YOU without using drug

sad

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by salesforce: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Uk really
Re: 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
I pray she will be found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.