Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Not Over 4 Barca : - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Over 4 Barca : (946 Views)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / #UCLfinal: 5 Reasons Why Juve Will Shock Barca Tomorrow! / 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Over 4 Barca : by RuuDie(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2007
A lot of soccer fans seem 2 have conceded that Barca are out of the Champs ligue 'cos of dat unfortunate loss & even though i'd very much love 4 dat 2 happen 'cos i am a Utd fan wink; i have 2 admit dat it seems improbable - Barca just have 2 much quality 4 Lpool 2 handle , now it gets even worse 'cos Barca are coming into this game with extra motivation & a point 2 prove 2 many!
remember they had their backs 2 the wall in d last game of the group phase where they needed an outright win against the impressive Werder Bremen and they did just dat! this is a similar position 2 , Lpool are a hard nut 2 crack xpecially in the Champs ligue but they're going head 2 head with a determined Barca side dis time 'round , they'll huff & puff; hustle & bustle, but in d end dat extra quality, dat touch of magic will be d difference.

There's no combination deadlier; sheer quality & supreme determination! & Barca have dat going into dis game!
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by toshmann(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2007
the rantings of an ant grin
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by Talk2yeancah(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2007
Every club do have their own tough time, think this s our own too. whatever we play at anfield in during the return leg is ok by me. All we need do is to go back to d drawing board and set things right. UP BARCAAAAAAA
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by RuuDie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
@toshmann,

u can call me whateva u care 2 but i'm just sayin it as i feel & besides i'm not even a Barca fan , read the initial post JARHEAD angry
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by olawa20(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
they struggled to get past the group the stage and are in some trouble now. you shoul know that Li'lpool are not pushovers themselves and they got fighting spirit too. this time around it'll be difficult for them to get past this knockout stage. Li'lpool will do everything within their power to get at least a draw which is all they'll need.

they can hope for better times next season!
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by toshmann(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2007
RuuDie,
no vex abeg, no be you i dey call ant. all i meant was that all the noise about hope for barca na nonsense. and even at that it was an innocent jab from a life long l'pool apostle.it was just a joke. no take am personal.

peace smiley
Re: Not Over 4 Barca : by RuuDie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
@ toshmann

no sweat man , i'm cool with u!

@ Olawa,

never mind d "struggle" bit, a good side always get it 2geda & play , Barca are just a lil' 2 much 4 a lot of teams out there includin my own beloved UTD!

(1) (Reply)

Youths In Lagos Offer To Pay Off Berti Vogts / Politics And Football-----the Law Of Proportionality. / Nigeria's Sports Minister Confirms News Of Keshi's Sack Or Resignation Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.