Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) (53566 Views)

Nollywood Actress Cindy Amadi Is Dead / Upcoming Nollywood Actress Amaka Chukwujekwu Releases Stunning Photos To Mark He / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
I'm of now afraid of typing RIP
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
The rate at which young people died this year ehn, I pray next year won't be like this. RIP youngster, May God comfort those he left behind

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by bumi10(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
so sad
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by darkenkach(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's always a price to the devil's gifts.
What's the essence of the wealth and fame if you won't live to enjoy it?

Youths need to learn from Ezego's story.

Are you seriously this daft?
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by shapman: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are really fond of making illogical and baseless assumptions, boy you need to be a man asap
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fukafuka:
shocked Em people carry am do Xmas in Advance shocked shocked shocked

Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by muller101(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's a movie scene
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by jiksman3: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
He's dead and gone,
But, his Manhood Movies still lives on

Rip!

May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss!
If you receive slaps this night, you caused it
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP.
Life really is short.
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by airminem(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by airminem(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's always a price to the devil's gifts. What's the essence of the wealth and fame if you won't live to enjoy it?

ehen
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by bestpartner: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
waiting kill am now? :owaiting kill am now?
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by ofuonyebi: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
This stupid death does not respect anybody..

kills the old, the middle age and the young...as it likes

shame to mr death

RIP to the young boy
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by chineduemmao: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Youths need to learn from Ezego's story. shocked

Mrsnwamaikpe u de feel am?
u're just a learner cheesy cheesy
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Andy2274: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. Another pointless comment from a frustrated and envy Nigerian. Always sounding and writing negative things about people. The man that want to hang himself because Kanu didn't contest election and construct road. Can any good comment come from this guy?
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by ola12(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
December sef, see d number of death news on fp sad
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by JusticeD1: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Seanmike(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by akigbemaru: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dyoungstar:
R.I.P To Nollywood's Fast Rising Talent - Destiny Isaiah Amadi

Featured in:

1. Chronicles of Eze (Comedy series)

2. Change

3. The Painter

4. Oga na Boss

5. Iron Man

and host of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFVN7KmQNM

They say there's a light at the end of the tunnel,
A light that helps you stray away from the dark.
I've come to a crossroad in my life,
Each road will have that same light.

If you ask me, the lights are all the same.
There's no turning back once you've seen the light,
That's the light that shows you're leaving.

I've come to realize the light doesn't help.
Some will say the light leads,
I would say the light is merely an illusion.

I say there's a light at the beginning of the tunnel.
If you turn back before you go too far you'd see it,
That light at the beginning of the tunnel is there.

If you ask me, I couldn't tell you for sure.
This light at the end of the tunnel has never been seen,
The light at the beginning has.

I wish they would be more clear.
As I approach the end of my tunnel,
I'm unsure of the light.

I've come to realize the light doesn't help.
The light at the end of my tunnel is dim,
I'm here alone wondering.

I await the day of my light at the end of that very tunnel.

Lalasticlala come see my hero is gone..
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by lanocfoods: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sad rip
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by Teeboi56: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
lalasticlala:
Why not write the name of the person that died? Write out some of the films he has acted & add a picture or two. Before your tribute.
But bro try to read b4 u comment naw
D name is destiny Isaiah amadi
He feature in
Iron man
Change
Oga na boss etc
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by domopps(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
May his gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace

Amen......
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by jojothaiv(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2017
harry2sexy:
WE ALL CHEAT DEATH FOR A LIVING

POINT TO PONDER!

IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF US ARE QUITE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE...
Re: Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP Young one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.