Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) (58380 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She literally answered her village people's call.
OP please give us a full-body picture of her corpse.

You are sick!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
and the people who filled the gas are alive
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
rolla10:
Life is too short
i tell you.. It is too short to commit suicide.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017

Most of what u write depict u are under spell
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Ubty: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's so sad. Having a problem with d reporting though. "......right inside her car...." Was the gas leaking? Where was the driver? How close was she to the cylinder? Well we'll never know now.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by GenOrumov: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
can someone scientifically explain to is how answering calls at a gasoline and gas station result to an explosion.

I need to be enlightened.

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna iilaihi raji'un
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

full body picture for what?

Maybe he wants to eat it
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Jbuster: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
victor ojeanelo, the owner of Clubkonnect fund my wallet or refund my money, 08169345178
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Frankskaf(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are actually suffering from Dementia

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by bestpunterever: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are u mad or something, bro... u need a brain check, for real.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
jauntty:
Are you okay? Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?

That's someone wife, daughter and mum dead , atleast shut your hole if you don't have something reasonable to say
Not his fault, i blame those slowpoke hailing him whenever he spit trash... .

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
May God help me ooooo shocked

Me wey dey always receive calls when I dey cool beside my gas cooker
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by shomutuski(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
it's funny that we Nigerians don't pay attention to little details with all the bc on whatsapp about gas and all.
I know no one is above mistake but the woman is a director for Osun state ambulance service she should have seen or heard of accident similar to this.
Allah knows best. may he grant her Jannah and give her family strength to bear their loss..

LIFE IS SHORT
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by NNature(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
comshots:
She is even bleaching.
So this is what you have to say to someone that was in serious pains before she letf for the after life right? "bastard son of a thousand father"

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by daddio(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS INFESTED BY BUGS.
NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM IT.

See your own village people, they are working on your problem

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by olalekan0606(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sister Bola it quite unfortunate u died in a very mysterious way. At time in life the evil the men do lives after them. A word is enough for the wish.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Kenndee(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You problem is beyond human comprehension... probably beyond something even the spiritual can handle..
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
some pple dey enter mortuary bribe attendant just 2 snap corpse!why?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by deefem81: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yours loading. ..... Nairalanders Will see ur full picture
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Dalek(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
This stupid report again?? But no way in Hell can phone call ignite a fucking gas canister. y'all have brain use it and make ur own research ffs.

Nigerians na wa oo.

6 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by NNature(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
comshots:
She is even bleaching.
Your stupidity is second to none...bastard son of a thousand father.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by daddio(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WHEN BUGS AND TERMITES INFESTED ON A BRAIN, TO WHAT USEFULNESS SHALL SUCH BRAIN BE!?

AND WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO WITH HER FULL-BODY PICTURE?
UNA DON BUY NEW VERSELINE AND UNA WAN TEST AM BAH?

SEE YA VILLAGE PEOPLE.

NA YA MEETING DEM DEY DO SO.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by selfemployed(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
So its this dangerous to use mobile phone near gas stations. How come nobody is creating the awareness?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by daddio(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Teejay700:

TRY AND FIX YOUR LIFE PLEASE.

READ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOMAN, THOUGH SHE'S NO MORE.

LOOK FOR APPROPRIATE PLACE TO POST YOUR UNFIXED LIFE THAT NEEDS FIXING.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by earldoyex(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
*THE TRUTH AND MY OBSERVATION ABOUT OLORI BOLA DEATH*
*Distinguished partners* in Service, Please I'm pleading to us in the name of God the story about false story *RTN OLORI OPEYEMI* death wasn't the truth, spreading rumors that she was receiving *phone call* very close to the gas feeling station, that got her car burnt and her phone it's a very wrong news nothing was wrong with her car, presently at the *Estate police station Oshogbo* likewise her phones was in good working condition with over 71 missed calls on it after the ugly incident. So please lets help end the rumors about her death, because no one knows the cause of the sudden fire that sparked out Except the manger and the attendant at the gas station tell the whole world the truth.
*MY OBSERVATION DURING THE CANDLE NIGHT*
Despite *Rtn Olori Bola* was the deputy Director at her working place, Rotaractors, Rotarians and other Family members all moved from her working place *@ O' Ambulance* In Osogbo, it came to our surprise that none of their staff followed us for the candle night process *( acting to the instruction from their boss)* which means something is wrong and her boss which was the Director of Osun Ambulance (O Ambulance) command all staffs not to attend her funeral too *SO HEARTLESS* what a wicked world. We all know the culprit behind this will be exposed soon and perish And we pray that almighty God will accept her and be in his right hand.
*FINALLY* Let's pray for the last woman on sick bed that was a victim of this incident that almighty God should spare her life and the baby inside her, and I pray that almighty God will be with us all and we shall never mourn over anyone one of us again. Thanks and God bless (Amen).
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Hedonistically: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
I honestly think it's a homicide. She didn't die of any yeye "phone call induced gas explosion". I wish Nigeria was a functional country with a functional police who actually do their jobs. Even more, I wish Nigeria's battalion of educated idiots have functional brains. A country of superstitious and vacuous ignoramuses.

Perhaps the dead lady rustled a few feathers and made a few enemies in her lifetime. But even if so, that's besides the point.

The point is that she wasn't killed by a so-called phone induced gas explosion. This is as sure as death. Unfortunately, our law enforcement agents are incompetent (no forensics, no basic sense sef), and are too busy chasing money to do their jobs, so, regrettably, the truth may never be known.

Just thinking out loud.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The most stupid nairalander of the year.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by DrGaius(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dalek:
This stupid report again?? But no way in Hell can phone call ignite a fucking gas canister. y'all have brain use it and make ur own research ffs.

Exactly. But guys here will rather argue blindly with you than listen to what you have to say. Phone radiation is to small to ignite fumes or cause explosion.

Nigerians na wa oo.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by godwin120alex: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm saddened by this news , how can she die while celebrating her Mom of 70 yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.