Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria (3396 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria by SirHackeem: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Greenlife pharmaceuticals has revealed a new guide to show us exactly how to identify fake Lonart Malaria drugs.

Here I will be sharing it with us and hope we share with other people too as this could save so many lives.

The discovery that people do not only die of malaria because of ignorance and negligence but also as a result of ingestion of fake malaria drugs is really worrisome. I remember the house I was staying back then in Yaba, one of our neighbours son took a fake drug and he died like 6 days later..

In this article, We will be talking about how to identify fake drugs but first always remember to check expiry date of anything before you buy it.

In proposition to protect and save patients who need not suffer or died of these unscrupulous elements, Greenlife Pharmaceuticals has keyed into the Mobile Authentification Service initiative of NAFDAC to launch the company’s Mobile Authentification with the commemoration with the new pack of LONART DS , which was initially purple

Dr.Chukwuka said that Greenlife Pharmaceuticals sees the company's launch of for LONART DS as a social responsibility, cooperate reputation to protect lives and the integrity of LONART DS.

According to the Marketing Manager, Pharmacist Derrick Osondu , LONART is the first anti-malaria drug to have verification technology in Nigeria .Which makes it as the most reliable drug for the treatment of malaria.

He added that the Mobile Authentification Service for LONART is an SMS-based Mobile telephony technology, that is used by the consumers right on the spot of purchase to detect the genuineness of pharmaceuticals products.

If you are worried on whether or not the drug is real or fake, you can always visit the official website here - http://greenlifepharmaceuticals.com.ng and use the contact page to report any suspected fake drug dealer around your area.
Re: How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria by Dasegnoe: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
I texted the pin. Haven't gotten any reply yet
Re: How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria by ERORR404(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Dasegnoe:
I texted the pin. Haven't gotten any reply yet
Me to, seems the service is dead

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Healthcare Products / Postinor-2: All You Need To Know About This Emergency Contraceptive / COVID-19 Update For September 17 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.