Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) (36161 Views)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Newsmic: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-psDFb9vXE

Pastor Prophesied That Church Members Will Receive Bank Credit Alerts And They Started Receiving It At Crusade In Surulere.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0YxhlIKnzg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by God1000(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
And some people will believe him

These fake pastors are everywhere deceiving people, They have turned Christianity into 419 business

This is why I stopped going to church

258 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by abhosts(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
LOL. New churches are opening in Nigeria everyday while the population is getting poorer and poorer due to incompetent political leadership.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by money121(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by JoshTim: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fraudulent people.....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Newsmic: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
See what happened in another church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktczxU5YHk8

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mad people decieving gullible people

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Make Africa president ban Islam and Christianity in Africa,I've never seen anyone as stupid as people following those religion

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Miracles are the Children's bread.
Miracles are the gifts of GOD to those who Believe.
Infact without the Miracles of GOD in this life, no mattet what you have or you dont have, you will struggle and struggle and struggle until you Die.

If thou can Believe, ALL Things are POSSIBLE .

Me myself, my life is a full dose of Miracles. Countless unimaginable Miracles.

But make no Mistake! , Miracles does not Substitute the needful which is the Salvation of your Soul. It is only Possible through JESUS CHRIST.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by FuckingMachine: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Only workers got the alert & they must return it immediately after service with interest & show proof of transfer otherwise Pastor will not release their children.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by AntiChristian: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Even if I receive alert I won't believe.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Why are black people still this gullible?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by ecolime(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Gbajue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Padipadi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
419. God isn't a dubious MMM vendor!
This man arranged some hungry Nigerians to be among the crusade. Got their details previously and asked his contactors to send money to them separately.
I m a Christian but won't succumb to cheap publicity of fake gospel.

Any islámist, atheist or any one wey no brush if you near me, I ll nuke you!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Arrangee. Weak format.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Scam.. I hope they all received it?,because if its few persons that received it,they it was arranged by the said pastor

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
S A K A M A N J É

T U L A M A N I A

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hmmm! Immediately service finish, those beneficiaries must return the money to church account. If you know you know.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Johnbullirabor7(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good things happen to those that believe in the name of Jesus.its possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Macgyver1: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Scam

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Eberex(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
I shake my head.

This is an incomplete news. Church members receive alert from who exactly? Is it from their place of work? I doubt. Is it from the church, yes .

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Were
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin
All these arrangee prophecies...

Well,make I no talk wetin dey xup for real life before dem go begin drag me like generator

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Tjra: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
This one na lame format na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by officialmario(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-psDFb9vXE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0YxhlIKnzg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na scam joorrr
Downloading and appreance
Those people receiving the alert are hired and they will be paid at the end of the programme
My niggas dey use this package chop for Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by free2ryhme: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by safarifarms(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pastors should focus on preaching the gospel and leave all these dramas. That is not what Christ sent his disciples to do.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) by Kharol1234: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
😂🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.