Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} (9475 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Nigeria Drafts Foreign Mercenaries To Take On Boko Haram - Reuters / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 4:07am On Apr 02, 2010
Now this is what i called a terrorist with a diffrence grin

(Reuters) - A man who claimed to have been sent by Jesus to punish sinners rammed his car into a parked plane at an airport in southeastern Nigeria , an aviation spokesman said Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6302DT20100401?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews

Nairalanders make una join mouth give this southener christian terrorist a thorough bashing like dem Abdulmutallab & co grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
all terrorists are equal. grin some terrorist are more equal than the others grin grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by AdeRex: 2:18am On Apr 03, 2010
At what point does a terrorist become just a plane insane person?
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2010
i hear you insanity defence,next grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2010
AdeRex:

At what point does a terrorist become just a plane insane person?

What a useless analogy you are attempting to potray
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by bibiking1(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2010
ohh! Here we go again! Always blaming the ethereal beings for their inability to control their emotion and sanity!
PLEASE LEAVE GOD OUTTA THIS!!!! Bloody Mo.rons!
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by 4peace(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2010
why is it only madman dey do such thing?
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
4peace:

why is it only madman dey do such thing?

This is a cold blooded premeditated attack.The aircraft was fully boarded.If he had his way and was able to start an inferno over a hundred people would have been roasted to death.The man breached 2 security check points trying to carry out special instructions from jesus grin grin and all you can say is that he is mad.FYI he told those that arrested him that he is in on some holy assignment and that may sound crazy to you but its the typical mindset of a terrorist.America set all those captured terrorists free,they are all mad.How logical does that sound to you grin grin grin

Make una join mouth curse am,make Abdulmutallab no come think say Nairalanders are bigoted no good tribalists,who no dey bash jesus terrorist grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by DanSuleim: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
Man, you are only listen to a wrong voice and not that of JESUS.
Put on you thinking cap.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by abdurrazaq(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2010
Mad or not, thank God he didn't succeed because if he did succeed the accusing fingers would have been pointing towards the 'muslim terrorists' by now. If he is really mentally sic, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dan Suleim:

Man, you are only listen to a wrong voice and not that of JESUS.
Put on you thinking cap.

you mean to say your kinsman terrosit was listening to the wrong jesus voice if so does that make his actions any diffrent from other terrorists? is it difficult for you to condemn the man like all other terrorists?? According to him Nigerians are unrepentant sinners.REPENT he shouted as he was about to ram his vehicle to the under belly of the air craft  grin cant you get the religious undertone here? grin

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=169860
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
mistakay:

you mean to say your kinsman terrosit was listening to the wrong jesus voice if so does that make his actions any diffrent from other terrorists? is it difficult for you to condemn the man like all other terrorists?? According to him Nigerians are unrepentant sinners.REPENT he shouted as he was about to ram his vehicle to the under belly of the air craft  grin cant you get the religious undertone here? grin

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=169860

He was insane.

Common even a baby knows what they called premedidated murder.

He had no bombs, no guns and no brains. grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel:

He was insane.

Common even a baby knows what they called premedidated murder.

He had no bombs, no guns and no brains. grin grin grin

crazy??i think its the other way round, grin.will you seat on that plane knowing some christian jihadist is speeding to ram his vehicle to it. grin grin he was probably aiming for the fuel tank tongue
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Afam(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
The guy is a bloody terrorist and stating that he is insane or mad amounts to hypocrisy and double standards because if he were a muslim we would have been on a different level of attack by now.

He is no different than the average terrorist who kills in the name of God only that he did not succeed.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
GBAM!!
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Afam:

The guy is a bloody terrorist and stating that he is insane or mad amounts to hypocrisy and double standards because if he were a muslim we would have been on a different level of attack by now.

He is no different than the average terrorist who kills in the name of God only that he did not succeed.

you are obviously not up-to-date  on current affairs.

for you to compare a singular incident of one deranged individual to the constant massacre and murder of thousands yearly is political correctness gone absolutely mad and totally berserk.

in just 3 days :

2010.03.31 (Pattani, Thailand) - A 45-year-old civilian is shot twice in the back of the head by Muslim militants.
2010.03.31 (Mosul, Iraq) - Sunni bombers take out a couple of local cops.
2010.03.31 (Kizlyar, Dagestan) - Two suicide bombers send twelve innocent souls to Allah, including rescue workers.
2010.03.31 (Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan) - A dozen people at a wheat market (including eight children) are blown to bits by a Jihad bicycle
2010.04.02 Thailand: Jihadists ambush, murder six Buddhist villagers
2010.04.03 Gunmen in Iraq army uniforms kill 25 in village attack ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article7086521.ece )

You have to be aware that not everyone is a coward and scared to square up to truths, valid truths, solid truths.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Afam(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel:

you are obviously not up-to-date  on current affairs.

for you to compare a singular incident of one deranged individual to the constant massacre and murder of thousands yearly is political correctness gone absolutely mad and totally berserk.

I am sure you would not want to start with me as regards your stupid level of reasoning as regards politics or current affairs for the simple fact that your hatred to anything related to islam or muslim makes you a religious bigot and an unreasonable fellow.

Do not think that everyone here is interested in comparing christianity to islam or any other religion for that matter.

The act remains a terrorist act and to even claim that Jesus sent him makes it a worrying case as religious bigots like you would have embarked on insults targeted at his religion were he to be a muslim.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven so do not attempt to imagine that I am debating with you as I would never waste my time with people like you who in the real sense just as guilty as the fundamentalists they tend to oppose.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
Afam:

I am sure you would not want to start with me as regards your silly level of reasoning as regards politics or current affairs for the simple fact that your hatred to anything related to islam or muslim makes you a religious bigot and an unreasonable fellow.

Do not think that everyone here is interested in comparing christianity to islam or any other religion for that matter.

The act remains a terrorist act and to even claim that Jesus sent him makes it a worrying case as religious bigots like you would have embarked on insults targeted at his religion were he to be a muslim.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven so do not attempt to imagine that I am debating with you as I would never waste my time with people like you who in the real sense just as guilty as the fundamentalists they tend to oppose.

Afam , Please do not come here and start ranting at me, I am not asking for your opinion or begging you to debate me.

This is a political forum, we debate to agree and also disagree on issues without resorting to bullying and intimidation.

You are obviously void of understanding with regard to current affairs specifically in relation to world wide terrorism.  Its either you are blatantly naive or intentionally ignorant on these issues.

Therefore I  refuse to engage you further on this topic.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
For the Ignorant study the map carefully and ruminate over the details.

Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Afam(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel:

Afam , Please do not come here and start ranting at me, I am not asking for your opinion or begging you to debate me.

This is a political forum, we debate to agree and also disagree on issues without resorting to bullying and intimidation.

You are obviously void of understanding with regard to current affairs specifically in relation to world wide terrorism.  Its either you are blatantly naive or intentionally ignorant on these issues.

Therefore I  refuse to engage you further on this topic.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. A terrorist act is being excused by this idiot because the person responsible for the act is not a muslim and he thinks he is sane?

If you think that current affairs revolve around islamic fundamentalism then you ought not to be given birth to. If only the moderators on this section were doing their jobs well most of the useless religious based comments by you should have been sent to the appropriate sections so that the politics section will be used to discuss politics.

Again I state this - you are a shameless hypocrite.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
Afam:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. A terrorist act is being excused by this idiot because the person responsible for the act is not a muslim and he thinks he is sane?

If you think that current affairs revolve around islamic fundamentalism then you ought not to be given birth to. If only the moderators on this section were doing their jobs well most of the useless religious based comments by you should have been sent to the appropriate sections so that the politics section will be used to discuss politics.

Again I state this - you are a shameless hypocrite.

I leave you to wallow in your pitiable and abject ignorance, and political correctness stupidity.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Dominoifet(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Mistakay

(Reuters) - A man who claimed to have been sent by Jesus to punish sinners rammed his car into a parked plane at an airport in southeastern Nigeria , an aviation spokesman said Thursday.

Homegrown terrorist!!! Which jesus sent him? Jesus of Oyingbo, or of Mexico( there is a footballer named jesus in mexico) or jesus of ettekamba? Which one? He'll need to identify that in court. After all abdoumutallab said al qaeda, which of course is known.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dominoifet:

@Mistakay

Homegrown terrorist!!! Which jesus sent him? Jesus of Oyingbo, or of Mexico( there is a footballer named jesus in mexico) or jesus of ettekamba? Which one? He'll need to identify that in court. After all abdoumutallab said al qaeda, which of course is known.
you know very well the jesus who sent him or atleast the one is referring to.The point here is that as much as you people refuse to accept (rightly) he is acting for your God others also have same right to refuse that terrorists all over the world are serving Allah.Terrorists no matter the proportion towards a particular religion everywhere are serving their own personal and political ideologies and not any Loving God.No where God asks a terrorist to kill people on a plane, which probably carries both muslims and christians alike.Islam is very clear you cant kill an innocent man muslim or christian,period angry

A terrorist is a terrorist.We have Abdulmutallab atleast he is young and may have been influenced or tricked.For you,well you got an idiot for a terrorist,he can do the maths to know that the plane is taller than his taxi,the car just went under and grazed the belly grin the buffoon should have used a jeep grin tongue
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
mistakay:

you know very well the jesus who sent him or atleast the one is referring to.The point here is that as much as you people refuse to accept (rightly) he is acting for your God others also have same right to refuse that terrorists all over the world are serving Allah.Terrorists no matter the proportion towards a particular religion everywhere are serving their own personal and political ideologies and not any Loving God.No where God asks a terrorist to kill people on a plane, which probably carries both muslims and christians alike.Islam is very clear you cant kill an innocent man muslim or christian,period angry

A terrorist is a terrorist.We have Abdulmutallab atleast he is young and may have been influenced or tricked.For you,well you got an idiot for a terrorist,he can do the maths to know that the plane is taller than his taxi,the car just went under and grazed the belly grin the buffoon should have used a jeep grin tongue

Please stop coming here to spread lies, not many of us are ignorant you know.

Certain ideologies permit murder in the name of forceful or peaceful coercions while others prohibit any such thing.

Jesus never once asked Christians to go on a Jihad until the whole world converts to Christianity.

He was a man of peace and preached and lived the message.

Muhammad fought multitudes of wars, committed uncountable murders and encouraged his followers to do the same.

Bin Laden is a true Muslim, you are not.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2010
frosbel - in for a penny, in for a pound

it seems the only answer you have to this is that muslims have been doing it more than christians do, so its ok.

maybe you need to read up on your religion's bloody history

it seems nigerias crazies are based in deep north and south - remember your fellow witch hunting kindred in akwa ibom

i also noted your disgraceful replies in any dicussions of hutaree - apparently there's nothing wrong with christian terrorism as long as the practitioners are incompetent.

you are just as bad as the fellow on the ebonyi thread, who was excusing ibos

its interesting how incidents like this show you up for the hypocrite you are.

perhaps you need to read up on the word of your loving god in numbers and Deuteronomy .
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
oyb:

frosbel - in for a penny, in for a pound

it seems the only answer you have to this is that muslims have been doing it more than christians do, so its ok.

maybe you need to read up on your religion's bloody history

it seems nigerias crazies are based in deep north and south - remember your fellow witch hunting kindred in akwa ibom

i also noted your disgraceful replies in any dicussions of hutaree - apparently there's nothing wrong with christian terrorism as long as the practitioners are incompetent.

you are just as bad as the fellow on the ebonyi thread, who was excusing ibos

its interesting how incidents like this show you up for the hypocrite you are.

perhaps you need to read up on the word of your loving god in numbers and Deuteronomy .

Yawns,

Good Night grin
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^^

seems the best word for you is coward.

good night.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by bibiking1(m): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2010
Uhm, ,,,Frosbel! I think your individualistic attack on the Islamic religion and Nigerians of Northern extraction is not in the least bit a fair approach towards constructively criticising terrorism. Please be more broadminded towards other's viewpoints.
Thanks and have a lovely night's rest bro!
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by mistakay: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2010
frosbel:

Please stop coming here to spread lies, not many of us are ignorant you know.

Certain ideologies permit murder in the name of forceful or peaceful coercions while others prohibit any such thing.

Jesus never once asked Christians to go on a Jihad until the whole world converts to Christianity.

He was a man of peace and preached and lived the message.

Muhammad fought multitudes of wars, committed uncountable murders and encouraged his followers to do the same.

Bin Laden is a true Muslim, you are not.

The lowlife that you are! see how many users are calling you a hypocrite.I agree not every nairalander is ignorant but you in particular are one.Stupid degenarate.Trying to plead insanity for a blood thirsty Terrorist just because he is not a muslim.May God bless  Afam for raining curses on your mama! So Osama is a true muslim and im not cos i dont attack people.To you all muslims must kill to prove they are true muslims.I am not a terrorist but given the opportunity i will give you the beating of your life that even your mama will not recognise your ugly amebo face.So what if the prophet fought wars to spread the religion,go read about the holy inquisition you bas.tard,tell that to Joan of Arc when they were burning her alive on a stake,where were you and your jesus peace you pervert.FYI the the Tribunal of the holy inquisition on the orders of the pope burnt thousands upon thousands of innocent people alive on a stake for 400 years and guess what they only stopped in the 19th century not because they want to stop but for their power have dwindled.They know they cant continue any longer. And note you perverted gorilla that is among if not the most brutal period in the history of humanity,dont come here telling us the prophet fought war and coercions angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by TippyTop(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2010
bibiking1:

Uhm, ,,,Frosbel! I think your individualistic attack on the Islamic religion and Nigerians of Northern extraction is not in the least bit a fair approach towards constructively criticising terrorism. Please be more broadminded towards other's viewpoints.

I hate to tell you this, but Frosbel is incapable of being broadminded.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2010
mistakay:

The lowlife that you are! see how many users are calling you a hypocrite.I agree not every nairalander is ignorant but you in particular are one.silly degenarate.Trying to plead insanity for a blood thirsty Terrorist just because he is not a muslim.May God bless  Afam for raining curses on your mama! So Osama is a true muslim and im not cos i dont attack people.To you all muslims must kill to prove they are true muslims.I am not a terrorist but given the opportunity i will give you the beating of your life that even your mama will not recognise your ugly amebo face.So what if the prophet fought wars to spread the religion,go read about the holy inquisition you bas.tard,tell that to Joan of Arc when they were burning her alive on a stake,where were you and your jesus peace you pervert.FYI the the Tribunal of the holy inquisition on the orders of the pope burnt thousands upon thousands of innocent people alive on a stake for 400 years and guess what they only stopped in the 19th century not because they want to stop but for their power have dwindled.They know they cant continue any longer. And note you perverted gorilla that is among if not the most brutal period in the history of humanity,dont come here telling us the prophet fought war and coercions angry angry angry

He was a man of war, the truth sure does hurt.

Jesus was a man of peace.

If you hate the truth, stop coming up with these 'implied' topics.
Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2010
mistakay:

FYI the the Tribunal of the holy inquisition on the orders of the pope burnt thousands upon thousands of innocent people alive on a stake for 400 years and guess what they only stopped in the 19th century not because they want to stop but for their power have dwindled.They know they cant continue any longer. And note you perverted gorilla that is among if not the most brutal period in the history of humanity,dont come here telling us the prophet fought war and coercions angry angry angry

The inquisitions occurred about a thousand years ago, sometime in the stone age.

We are now in the 21st century in case you have forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kerosene Subsidy: Marketers May Sell Above N200/L - Vangaurd / President Buhari’s Speech At The National Executive Committee Meeting Of APC / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.