Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Dress When You're Called To The Bar. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Dress When You're Called To The Bar. (461 Views)

Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / This Is How Most Ethiopians Dress When They Go To Orthodox Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress When You're Called To The Bar. by solablings(f): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
"If that's the way to go in Nigeria, if all we need to do now is add religion to whatever we are doing now in this country, then I think y'all should better be prepared for something big.

All my traditionalist brothers and sisters that are presently studying law, please if you are called to bar, this is the way to go and we shall prove it to them that this is the way our spirituality wants us to appear.

I rest my case!"
~Owo

Re: How To Dress When You're Called To The Bar. by Memories12411: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Nigerian and religious mentality twist our views on everything while in the real sense we know little or nothing about religion.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 20/12/2017) A Matter Of Choice / Jesus Is With The Keys To Your Problem / Press Release By Kwara State DSP Concerning The Purported Attack On Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.