Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jesus Is With The Keys To Your Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is With The Keys To Your Problem (461 Views)

Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is With The Keys To Your Problem by FaithfulServant(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death (Revelation 1:18).

The son of God became man so that the sons of men will become sons of God. Jesus didn’t die on the cross for nothing. He died to redeem us from the error made by the first man—Adam, so that many who were made sinners by the disobedience of one man will be made righteous by the obedience of one man—Jesus (Romans 5:19).

At the fall of man, the devil held man captive and all men were destined to die and go to hell with no hope of redemption. But God love man so much that He sent His only begotten to die for man (John 3:16). With the death of Jesus in the cross of Calvary, He reclaimed the keys to hell and death that was in Satan’s possession since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3).

Immediately after the death and before the resurrection of Christ, Jesus went on to set captive saints free at the heart of the earth just as He promised before His death, “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” (Matthew 12:40) (see also Ephesians 4:8-9).

Jesus is still in the very business of setting people free held captive by Satan. Have you been pronounced to die by you doctors? Remembers Jesus is with the Keys to death and will unlock you from that situation (Revelation 1:18). Jesus Christ can save and unlock you from any difficult situation and addiction that is gradually dragging your soul to hell. Jesus has the keys the hell and if you rely on Him, the gates of hell will not prevail against your life (Matthew 16:18).

Just as Jesus walked through the streets of Galilee healing the sick, raising the dead and giving hope to the hopeless, He is still doing the same today (Matthew 4:23). Call upon the name of Jesus and you shall be saved. Just as it is written that whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved and there is no other name given unto man by which man can be saved except the name Jesus (Romans 10:13; Acts 4:12).

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. I know that I’m not worthy to be called your own (Luke 18:13), but forgive me all my trespasses because I know you’re just and faithful to forgive sinners (1 John 1:9). From this day henceforth, I confess you as my Lord and saviour (Romans 10:10). Deliver me from every difficult situation of my life and save me from hell and death this day I pray, Amen.

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2017/12/jesus-is-with-keys-to-your-problem.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Press Release By Kwara State DSP Concerning The Purported Attack On Churches. / Radiocarbon In Dinosaur Bones - It Shouldn't Be There! / Concept Of Polygamy: See What Muslims Are Expecting In Heaven - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.