Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Help A Waec Gce Aspirant. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Waec Gce Aspirant. (488 Views)

Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / Meaning Of CD Number On A WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Waec Gce Aspirant. by DKrown: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] please can one prepare for waec gce exams in one month is that possible?
Re: Help A Waec Gce Aspirant. by NettyNelly(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
yea, but u have to b tenacious and consistent,i'm writtin gce in january, i study 4 at least 4hrs per day
Re: Help A Waec Gce Aspirant. by ajasa4link: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
If u intend to pass about 8 subjects or more without going for lessons, just reading on Ur own for one month and you are not a genius it's impossible. I mean if u intend passing without leaked questions,expos and all....it's almost impossible.

There is no shortcut to success when it comes to waec GCE.

I remembered when I took mine in sss2. I attended lessons for 6 months and the remaining half month before the exam I stopped going to lesson and spent morning till evening in a public library where I was revising. I had one of the best results as around me that year. Not only did I have distinction and credit in the exam, the effort I put into the preparation furthered prepared me for the university where I also made myself proud.

Anytime u want to take the GCE, prepare way ahead of time and you will do yourself a lot of good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Cash Online See Pro_of / UNIBEN 2017/2018 New Students' Resumption And Clearance Notice / Local Government Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.