Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Is The Different Between Accouting Graduate And Banking And Finance Gradua - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Different Between Accouting Graduate And Banking And Finance Gradua (502 Views)

Do this If you are a HND Graduate and want to get scholarship in USA and Canada / Buhari Cancelled Presidential Scholarship Scheme For First Class Nigerian Gradua / Reading Didn’t Deprive Me Of Fun In School –aruoriwo, Babcock First Class Gradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Different Between Accouting Graduate And Banking And Finance Gradua by owanguy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is the different between Accounting graduate and Banking and Finance graduate.

Actually I discover that some government establishment will not allow Banking and Finance graduate to work as Accountant or Auditor, even to an extent they will not allow them to work as Senior Executive Officer.

My big question is which department can they work in government agency , most especially Teaching Hospital.
Re: What Is The Different Between Accouting Graduate And Banking And Finance Gradua by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
That's because accounting graduate are trained to work as account clerk and accountants after obtaining professional qualification. Banking and finance are trained as financial experts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get/buy Real Original Passports,visas, Ielts Certificates For Sale / Jamb Candidates Donate Food Items To Orphanage Home / Imsu Resumption, 100l Examination Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.