Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump (707 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
https://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/688799-un-are-hypocrites%2Cloyal-to-lslam%2Ci-don%E2%80%99t-need-their-approval-to-do-the-right-thing-trump.html

President Trump in an interview by an American leading media made some speech regarding his declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.

He said:

My coming into power brought an end to the unofficial defeat of ISIL, the total annihilation of Islamic extremists in Syria which warranted the withdrawal of Russia troops by Putin. This were done just within a year after I was sworn in.

The UN was there witnessing the massacre of the Christians across the globe and did nothing, terrorism was on the rise and they(UN) did nothing.

But barely four days of my declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the UN summoned a security summit within the shortest notice.

I have said it before and am saying it again that UN’s gathering is like a gathering of market women’ which after they’re done deliberating and decisions are made; it ends right there in Geneva.

The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted,jerusalem declaration was ling over due and they know it but they kept quiet.i do not need anybody’s permission to do what is right, Trump said

1 Like

Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by spartacus11(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Igbos and Lies are 5&6

1 Like

Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by princechurchill(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
This Trump dey vex i swear,oya head knackers come and fight him,remember US annual military budget is $700billion dollars

2 Likes

Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Zenithpeak:

https://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/688799-un-are-hypocrites%2Cloyal-to-lslam%2Ci-don%E2%80%99t-need-their-approval-to-do-the-right-thing-trump.html

President Trump in an interview by an American leading media made some speech regarding his declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.

He said:

My coming into power brought an end to the unofficial defeat of ISIL, the total annihilation of Islamic extremists in Syria which warranted the withdrawal of Russia troops by Putin. This were done just within a year after I was sworn in.

The UN was there witnessing the massacre of the Christians across the globe and did nothing, terrorism was on the rise and they(UN) did nothing.

But barely four days of my declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the UN summoned a security summit within the shortest notice.

I have said it before and am saying it again that UN’s gathering is like a gathering of market women’ which after they’re done deliberating and decisions are made; it ends right there in Geneva.

The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted,[/b]jerusalem declaration was ling over due and they know it but they kept quiet.i do not need anybody’s permission to do what is right, Trump said

The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted.

[b]Is this statement true or false?
Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
spartacus11:
Igbos and Lies are 5&6

Don't mind this guy. He is aimed at derailing the topic through ethnicity bigotry. Everybody knows him to be part and parcel of BMC crew.

Pay per post.
Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by spartacus11(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Zenithpeak:

[s]Don't mind this guy. He is aimed at derailing the topic through ethnicity bigotry. Everybody knows him to be part and parcel of BMC crew.

Pay per post.[/s]

Is dat how u people want to achieve ur biaflood, IPOBIANS and lies are 5&6, God hate lies
Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by enilove(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Zenithpeak:

The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted.

Is this statement true or false?

True

1 Like

Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by mujahid777(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
princechurchill:
This Trump dey vex i swear,oya head knackers come and fight him,remember US annual military budget is $700billion dollars
Yet they have been unable to defeat a miniature number of AK-47 welding terrorists
Re: UN Is Loyal To Islam.... Trump by usba: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
None of the 5 permanent member who have veto power in the UNSC is a Muslim country, 4 of the 5 are from largely Christian countries. Only China is the non White country in the UNSC but trust father of lies to lie. The same council has countries from the 6 continents of the world as non permanent members the question become how did the council become a Muslim dominated council? most Christians in nairaland are too dumb to simply Google

The council has 15 members, 10 are non permanent members, only 3 can be said to be Muslim countries out of the 15 members.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Prophecies To Fayose, Buhari, Tambuwal, Amosun, Akiolu, England, Japan, Etc / Can Anybody Please Help Me Interpret This Dream / Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.