Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations (23453 Views)

Dussehra 2022: Celebrations Take Over India’s Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Adieza(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
With cousins like these it is hard for me to get out of bed some days to get to the work of helping my people. I just wonder where it all went wrong.

If you know any of these cousins please tell them we are still trying to raise some money for some of our lost cousins in Libya.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=307378006434981&id=158338594672257

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Adieza(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
more

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Adieza(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc:seun and maclatunji cc: sarkki and madridguy

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerians are shameless

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Adieza(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Nigerians are shameless
You get it too. beg lalasticlala to push to Front page to stop this nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Adieza:

You get it too.
beg lalasticlala to push to Front page to stop this nonsense.

That's part of the problems
It's not front page material because it's not Tonto Dike releasing new pictures

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by johnstar(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm

Blac will always b blac

Black monkey

Black sense

Una too over do things

undecided

D day i will finally leave dis country to a white man country dat day will be d day of joy for me

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by stevezuks: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Every Culture and people have something unique to them. I see nothing wrong with this.

what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to meet the standards of any higher institution (or any standard of your choice)

We also offer our services for project for post graduates

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Order for yours now
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher

3 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Yes !!!
Its the root cause of our problems.
Its the reason why most folks are unmarried, because they cant foot the owambe bills.

Its the reason why most corpse are turning to firewood, because their estate are still hustling for money to throw a very big and mega burial.

Its the reason folks are stealing public funds dastardly, because they most show off that they have arrived.

It's the reason why most young people go into G-boying and Rituals, because they want to drive the flash cads and show off to their mates that they have arrived.

Its why the Oloshos and slay queen all borow to pose on social media, and then allow the nipples to peep out, the camel toe to bulge out, and the bare thigh to give thoughts on what lies between.. Because they need to get the latest Iphone to show off, and the Gboys(who hv ritual plans for them) have the money to get them the phone ones.

Its why the masses are still enslaved to the stealing politicians, because they want to get the flashy and flamboyant crumps that fall from the Oga's table.

It is why The morality of our society has been totally eroded.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by aguiyi2: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
There is everything wrong with this sort of reckless show of opulence.Todays youths who are easily influenced will now do anything(both legal and illegal) to imitate what they are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by plessis: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by MZEE01: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians with the attitude of ''Buying now. Dying later" pisses me off.

Majority of the modern elite are spending their lives putting flamboyant labels on empty luggage just to satisfy the social community where their desire is just to trend with popularity.

I am not poor. Although I behave in a quite reserved way in my personal life. Just give me a stage and I'll be as flamboyant as I can. I am an influence with flamboyant ideas to build a community of man where people create ideas to survive.

Nigeria are happy people even in the face of uncertainties. But I am not happy with the fact that we disrespect livelihood by being too flamboyant when it's not necessary.

7 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians love showing off, nothing beats living a humble life.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
so dey should not enjoyed life to d fullest abi?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Iseoluwani: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Sekarimi spirit

4 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by aspirebig: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
As in....to help the less privileged. .....

Not always rosy though. ....some bills still remains unsettled for long after all these show of money..

5 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Most Nigerians and wasteful spending undecided

One Guy celebrated his birthday at a club sometime ago... i went with a friend. The things i saw that day ehn... shocked
These boys poured up to 10 bottles of MOET on the guy'z head. As expensive as it was in that club.

See what was on my mind throughout this show of what i dont know....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by XVIER(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
We nigerians like to dey carry people matter for head. what's your business is it not their money? when them dey hustle you no sabi now they got the rabba you said they should not enjoy and spend their money. if na me i go use am as tissue for toilet sef na my money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by blogbuilder: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by seguno2: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
This is why Africans remain poor.
Spending without investing for their personal and societal future.
No school.
No research.
No factories.
Plenty luxury cars, gadgets, big empty mansions in abandoned villages without roads etc.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by okonja(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
It's in our blood
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Prestdude: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
grin

I'm searching for the comment of one Nwa.............. Can't remember his full name, the guys supidity looks like his talent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Individuals and Olofofo..
How does someone's spending habit concern you?
Na your money?
Is it your spending?
Ogini sef.
We should learn to mind our business sef.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by teamsynergy: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
It's referred to as "Poverty of the mind", "Inferiority Complexity", "Consumption (3rd-world nation) Mentality". The need for empty barrels to make noise / show-off.

Benjamins - $100 Bills (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos etc...) are quiet... Coins - 1/10/25cents (Davido, 9ja politicians/celebrities) are noisy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by designVATExcel: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
I disagree, Me sef like lavish parties. Pretty much do what you like, if it makes you happy and you can afford it why not.

You only live once mehn, enjoy it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by wildchild1: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
It's our work oo grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Promo is on
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by anonimi: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017

21 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by joystickextend1(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
cool.

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Macgreat(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
cool cool cool cool

No bad...
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Easy come easy go
If you a baller money went as quick as it came
Fools and stolen money getting parted
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
All I can say here is that fake life is real, most of them are broke you will not find wealthy folks do this sh$t.

Everyone want to stand out and belong. #saynotofakelife

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With Love, From Makydebbie. / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net / Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.