Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations (23467 Views)

Dussehra 2022: Celebrations Take Over India’s Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Kingdolo(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Adieza(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
XVIER:
We nigerians like to dey carry people matter for head. what's your business is it not their money? when them dey hustle you no sabi now they got the rabba you said they should not enjoy and spend their money. if na me i go use am as tissue for toilet sef na my money.
Who is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by anonimi: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Individuals and Olofofo..
How does someone's spending habit concern you?
Na your money?
Is it your spending?
Ogini sef.
We should learn to mind our business sef.

That is why we end up being slaves in Libya after risking the Sahara desert and trying to die in the Mediterranean Sea to reach Europe as underemployed second class citizens.
Rather than save money and join political parties to campaign for candidates to improve our society we are flexing over nothing.
Shameful.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by XVIER(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Adieza:

Who is this?
don't know
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

That is why we end up being slaves in Libya after risking the Sahara desert and trying to die in the Mediterranean Sea to reach Europe as underemployed second class citizens.
Rather than save money and join political parties to campaign for candidates to improve our society we are flexing over nothing.
Shameful.

Use your own money and join political party nau.
Campaign for candidates with your own money nah.
Nobody will bother you.
Just leave people to do what they want with their own money.
Is it your flamboyancy?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by denony(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
johnstar:
Hmm

Blac will always b blac

Black monkey

Black sense

Una too over do things

undecided

D day i will finally leave dis country to a white man country dat day will be d day of joy for me

It will actually become the day of sorrow and at times regrets, not your portion though. Be proud of your race, colour or nationality. White men don't like you, they don't value you. We are blacks and we are proudly Africans. We know things are not going well here, but we must be proud of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by ArcFresky(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Individuals and Olofofo..
How does someone's spending habit concern you?
Na your money?
Is it your spending?
Ogini sef.
We should learn to mind our business sef.

One of the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by anonimi: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Use your own money and join political party nau.
Campaign for candidates with your own money nah.
Nobody will bother you.
Just leave people to do what they want with their own money.
Is it your flamboyancy?

Did anyone force you to join naiaraland, a public forum and post on it?

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by seanswitch(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Even though some of us don't like extravagant living, people are entitled to spend the money they make anyhow they choose to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

Did anyone force you to join naiaraland, a public forum and post on it?

How is their flamboyancy a problem to you personally?
Don't have HBP on top someone's life ooo.
Abeg comot eye for person life so you can do well in your own life.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by anonimi: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2017
seanswitch:
Even though some of us don't like extravagant living, people are entitled to spend the money they make anyhow they choose to.

People do NOT exist in a vacuum, do they

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6324767_img20171119075123_jpeg57da27ac5f8af1a34323082b6444a3ed

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by anonimi: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6382685_img20171209044207_jpeg2ed13ca3c8c459a80b69f26d40b92bb5

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by RickandMorty: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2017
We are Africans. We are consumers and not inventors or producers. We were put on this earth to consume and reproduce we will not add anything to it. That's the whyipippo's job.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Jesse01:
so dey should not enjoyed life to d fullest abi?
what do u mean?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Veraatabeh(f): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2017
XVIER:
We nigerians like to dey carry people matter for head. what's your business is it not their money? when them dey hustle you no sabi now they got the rabba you said they should not enjoy and spend their money. if na me i go use am as tissue for toilet sef na my money.
help me ask them as if wen there do the ritual or g boy them provide their mun or sister for the ritual, in adekunle voice alade double ur hustle
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Veraatabeh(f): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2017
DamZik:
what do u mean?
wat they mean they hav every right to do wat they want with their money
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by XVIER(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Veraatabeh:
help me ask them as if wen there do the ritual or g boy them provide their mun or sister for the ritual, in adekunle voice alade double ur hustle
na so, i just tire for some people
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Gazzy88(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2017
XVIER:
Your kind is why Africans will continue to be at the bottom of world civilization. Mark Zuckerberg is richer than dangote but the dude live like a pauper. Poverty is a mindset. I'm sure you're from a poor background like hushpuppi and co who live fake lives on social media just to be relevant. Relevance comes naturally to the well deserved and not overnight millionaires of ours.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2017
DamZik:
what do u mean?
wat do enjoying life to d fullest mean?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by chloride6: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
stevezuks:
Every Culture and people have something unique to them. I see nothing wrong with this.

what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to APA standard (or any standard of your choice)project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Visit us now
https://RunMyResearch.com

See your life outside grin

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
in the last pix,i just located a 'developer' and his wife.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Jaykolo10(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
johnstar:
Hmm

Blac will always b blac

Black monkey

Black sense

Una too over do things

undecided

D day i will finally leave dis country to a white man country dat day will be d day of joy for me
I'm telling you bro..
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by XVIER(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Gazzy88:
Your kind is why Africans will continue to be at the bottom of world civilization. Mark Zuckerberg is richer than dangote but the dude live like a pauper. Poverty is a mindset. I'm sure you're from a poor background like hushpuppi and co who live fake lives on social media just to be relevant. Relevance comes naturally to the well deserved and not overnight millionaires of ours.
you are sure? kids everywhere on social media these days since phone and data is cheap. And pls even with dangote's wealth tell me where he helped the slaves in Libya. And pls tell me why i should help the slaves who brought it upon themselves in the first place or do i look like T.B Joshua to you? seems you don't know Mark Zuckerberg very well who told you he lives like a pauper? you know he lives in a mud house and the vacation and traveling he do go for with is family was funded by the US government. Boy you know nothing, and don't mention me again until you grow up.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by donqx: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
oh
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by ArcFresky(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
RickandMorty:
We are Africans. We are consumers and not inventors or producers. We were put on this earth to consume and reproduce we will not add anything to it. That's the whyipippo's job.

Chaii, see your mentality, and you go school oohh?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by seanswitch(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

People do NOT exist in a vacuum, do they

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6324767_img20171119075123_jpeg57da27ac5f8af1a34323082b6444a3ed

Of course no one exists in a vacuum. But nobody should decide for another just because you don't approve of what they do. Moreso as it doesn't affect you negatively.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Kbs468(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Adieza:
With cousins like these it is hard for me to get out of bed some days to get to the work of helping my people. I just wonder where it all went wrong.

If you know any of these cousins please tell them we are still trying to raise some money for some of our lost cousins in Libya.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=307378006434981&id=158338594672257

The Scenes are insulting and demeaning to the reverence a National currency deserves

Although it's not the Nigerian Naira anyway

Since going by the display, The Money is not to be possessed by anyone else but the Couple, So why not choose the more decent way of donating through envelope or by hand to hand or containers provided for the same hand to hand decision?

These are the kinds of pictures that doesn't reflect obedience in Mankind as the less fortunate ones would end up losing faith in their believe and in Us (GOD) by wanting to experience same and thus going extra mile by indulging in negative franchises without considering the implication of the end result for anything and everything involving Satan often end up in KILLINGS, STEALING & DESTRUCTION certainly.

The way to avoid the above is for the strict compliance to Our (GOD) commandment of LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF in truth such that the money being spread as seen would actually gets to the right people in need and thus their decision to act otherwise wouldn't come up

Or better still create Job opportunities for them to earn a living from as those getting married up are certainly not poor by all standards.

We are not saying the Joy and excitement of celebrations shouldn't be made possible but that scene of Walking and stepping on Money should be out of it.

Although there is an existing Law in place prohibiting that in NIGERIA in place already and So it still stands.

1. Nairaland.com (Kbs468 as Handle)

2. www.facebook.com/tbjministries

3. @kbzeez_show (Twitter)

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Veraatabeh(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2017
johnstar:
Hmm

Blac will always b blac

Black monkey

Black sense

Una too over do things

undecided

next person to be used as slave trade spotted
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Jaykolo10(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Tell me about a man that lives this kind of life in a well developed country... this are just fake living people who can't lay claim of how they got their money... make most of them come tell us how them take get the money wey dem dey blow throway... awon ode oshi sad
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by Bigprick9inches: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2017
I make my cash, I spend how I like, not ur biz
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by XVIER(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Jaykolo10:
Tell me about a man that lives this kind of life in a well developed country... this are just fake living people who can't lay claim of how they got their money... make most of them come tell us how them take get the money wey dem dey blow throway... awon ode oshi sad
seems you never heard of Mike
Tyson. He made legitimate money and balled hard, he spent $410,000 on a birthday party and was not moved.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Flamboyancy in a war ravaged third war country like Nigeria is an oxymoron, the other culture that throws away money like this is black Americans....you see the correlation to slavery?
Nothing wrong with handing envelops!

Alero3Arubi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.