Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple (39786 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2017
[instablog naija on IG

quote author=debssycharles post=63377979]Ok. I saw a post recently about the photographer. But I can't remember where.

Ftc[/quote]
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by specimenG: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
r
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Lightening: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
The funny thing is that if had done this with the intention of getting attention, he would have gotten a slap instead. Oil of favour indeed does not need to be assisted to speak.
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Sleekbabx(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017
debssycharles:
Ok. I saw a post recently about the photographer. But I can't remember where.

Ftc

Instablog
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Ajfems(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Wen d guy ex babe see dat he don blow

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by donqx: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Not in Africa tho, we dont give credit to the original photographer, it would have been an easy stuff. everyone wanna share it as if na dem pikin. imagine many post on NL for this boy yet they cant easily find him, smh sad
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by odizeey(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Keep quiet my friend. Learn to differentiate between God's favor and Grace and stupid content.

I am so surprise that you are talking about content on a boy this little. What kind of content can not be put in this little and adorable boy before he clocks 20?

Celebrate and appreciate others success so that your own will come.

God bless any organization or persons trying to catch this boy young.

I and myself even feel in love with the picture the very first day I saw.

Bro, that is God's grace and favor.
u think you are smart, what about dose inventors we see everyday on news, any scholarship, lets face it, we like to dey celebrate irrelevant things. Cowbell champions,other smart kids need scholarship, who told you he needs scholarship
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by millionboi2: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:
When your star is set to shine... just ordinary unplanned pose don land this kid scholarship!

No wahala...u see these two weddings I have this month, I must 'spoil' their pics to obtain my own uncommon favour...
Coming back with my story grin
u b pinkin

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by room089: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
ok

Osanobua e!
NwaAmaikpe sef don get Mrs for here?
Nairaland go soon catch fire be dat!
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by room089: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:
When your star is set to shine... just ordinary unplanned pose don land this kid scholarship!

No wahala...u see these two weddings I have this month, I must 'spoil' their pics to obtain my own uncommon favour...
Coming back with my story grin

See dis Agbalagba uncle sef wan go pose!
Are you a children?

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by talk2ekpa(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
odizeey:
u think you are smart, what about dose inventors we see everyday on news, any scholarship, lets face it, we like to dey celebrate irrelevant things. Cowbell champions,other smart kids need scholarship, who told you he needs scholarship

Bro trust me, I'm lot smarter than you think. Those Cowbell champions and inventors and other smarter kids you're talking about also have their times of good breaks. Don't forget; while some persons get this kind of opportunities in their early years, others get same opportunities later in their life.

Above all, God who sees the end from the beginning and decides that some kids should have certain opportunity in the stead of others irrespective of their brilliance and content, is not partial.

And talking about contents, you don't know what that little boy carries that nature is calling out to him at such a tender age. so let just celebrate with him please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by odizeey(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Bro trust me, I'm lot smarter than you think. Those Cowbell champions and inventors and other smarter kids you're talking about also have their times of good breaks. Don't forget; while some persons get this kind of opportunities in their early years, others get same opportunities later in their life.

Above all, God who sees the end from the beginning and decides that some kids should have certain opportunity in the stead of others irrespective of their brilliance and content, is not partial.

And talking about contents, you don't know what that little boy carries, that nature is calling out to him at such a tender age. so let just celebrate with him please.
had it been u could decode well, you would have known I'm not against d boy, its his shine, let him shine, but i am against d idea. My thoughts sha.
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by talk2ekpa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
odizeey:
had it been u could decode well, you would have known I'm not against d boy, its his shine, let him shine, but i am against d idea. My thoughts sha.

It alright bro.

You look alot like me; Long neck, and I'm sure you are tall too, so no fighting.

All the best of the week ahead bro.
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by odizeey(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
talk2ekpa:

It alright bro.

You look alot like me; Long neck, and I'm sure you are tall too, so no fighting.

All the best of the week ahead bro.
same to u boss,

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by ClitoPen: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
room089:

See dis Agbalagba uncle sef wan go pose!
Are you a children?
Sometimes grin
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by ClitoPen: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
millionboi2:
u b pinkin
grin if acatch u eh...
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by whyteteeth: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
mkpo ase ba o. Now how does this change the price of tomatoes and onions this Christmas season.
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by privatetisa(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.