Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump (38296 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Automotive1(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2017
[img]http:///a/img923/2834/c7N0sF.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtGqSdt-4w

Despite being on the market since 2011, the Evoque is still managing to attract lots of customers thanks to its good looks, modern features and premium feel. 

However, with newer rivals arriving at the segment, Land Rover found a clever way of advertising the Evoque, Range Rover's best-selling model.

What it did was organize a stunt that involved installing the world’s biggest speed bump on a british city road. Road users were confused by the massive obstacle, with some turning their cars around and others trying to drive over it with no success. 

[img]http:///a/img924/6764/S3fCy8.jpg[/img]

As traffic begins to pile up on both sides of the speed bump, a Range Rover Evoque suddenly appears.The tiny SUV approached the bump at an angle and,sometimes on just three wheels and showed everyone just how capable it is on dealing with obstacles like this.

[img]http:///a/img924/6303/8z91uV.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img922/7466/kmBNyJ.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img923/46/rTQIpK.jpg[/img]

The message the automaker wants to pass along is that, despite its not-so-rugged looks, the $41,800 Range Rover Evoque that is powered by a 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder,is capable at handling most obstacles, even those an owner would never think to throw at it.

So,if your local government has the irritating habit of shutting down the entire streets with big speed bumps,the Evoque looks to be the perfect car for you.

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-2018-range-rover-evoque-drive-worlds-largest-speed-bump/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by nwaanambra1(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2017
for him mind now him be oga boss! cheesy

thm go pack tuketuke cars to compete with am - why didnt they bring other 4x4s to compete with?

wayo-wayo everywhere! cheesy

with all th hype self th mumu car nearly disgrace himself by tumbling over! something wey G-wagon go climbam pass like say na express! cheesy

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2017
angry

∆ Advertisement will always be advertisement... ∆

3 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by nony43(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Range is not my kind of ride I prefer Acura ZDX, eem if person tell me say I won't buy car this year I will not believe it, I worked real hard but nothing to show for it. Thank God person no slide into depression. In fact e just be like say anywhere I turn my village People go follow me turn with their hand fan. Xmas don reach na to off my phone that day. Biko, if you want to help a brother pls do 0071630114, Diamond Bank. Anything will do God bless you .

15 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by nairavsdollars(f): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Lies...climb the bump with two tyres in the air. Bet you cant try that in Nigeria here
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
I have order for one already. Waiting for delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by calebarry(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Aldebaran(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
I love this... grin kiss kiss kiss

Not all SUVs can do this without stumbling...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by kstyle2(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
C'mon. The other cars were saloon cars..hey a bike climbed it though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by SeniorZato(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
I will get one for my self today
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Abudu2000(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Op are u sure that's a 2018 model??

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by shogotermies(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2017
cheap cars... please autojosh, where is my $1million Aston martins..

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by hustlerdavo: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:

thm go pack tuketuke cars to compete with am - why didnt they bring other 4x4s to compete with?

with all th hype self th mumu car nearly disgrace himself by tumbling over! something wey G-wagon go climbam pass like say na express! cheesy

Your head dey there jare, why them no go ccarry Jeep wrangler or gelande waggie or other mad four wheel drives dem com go put obe yeye renault for there

6 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by cosby02(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Where on earth is this kind of bump

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by hustlerdavo: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Your head dey there jare, why them no go ccarry Jeep wrangler or gelande waggie or other mad four wheel drives dem com go put one yeye renault for there
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by maxiuc(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2017
:Dft
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Namzy(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2017
The salon car made a mistake and the range cheated. The salon car should have approached that bump at an angle just like the range instead of head on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by mammanbawa: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Jaguar land rover and filmy stunts

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
haryorbarmie83:

ha! i've been asking everyone around me that who ordered for a vehicle.

Bros sorry, the vehicle was delivered to my house, maybe you gave a wrong address.

come and collect it, sebi you remember the address you gave?

Drabeey was here

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by McAausim: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
For eh mind now e b James bond..... grin

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by xreal: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
What sort of bump is that?

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Daboomb: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Dont mind them, this is what 4x4's are all about, climbing off-road obstacles.
My own Pathfinder will do that without breaking a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
May God continue to bless the whites, since they know how to apply their God-Giving talents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by soberdrunk(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Is not to be climbing 'smooth' bump, the major question is can it survive Nigerian potholes? All those Nigerian potholes that when you enter, even the driver self gats go for checkup...... angry

8 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by newfound2012: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2017
xreal:
What sort of bump is that?
A bump especially designed for advertisement, which can never existed in reality

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Offpoint: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Why will I go through all that stress just to climb over a speed bump? when I can easily reverse back, get a dynamite from my trunk and blow up the damn thing... and ran into whoever installed it in the first.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by obidevine(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
haryorbarmie83:

With this your English, I'm not sure they will respond to your order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by tballeyy(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Use hummer jeep To compit wit Ham instead of jagajag Moto

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by xreal: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
newfound2012:

A bump especially designed for advertisement, which can never existed in reality

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by johnstar(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
007xtech:

Dey der dey waste ur time...

If u like open 1k account for nairaland

Bloody scammer grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License / Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa / Why Do Nigerians Think The Road In Front Of Their House Belongs To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.