Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump (38313 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Globalhustler(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
What they are trying to say nao is that we should all go and buy it
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by kuntash: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Aldebaran:
I love this... grin kiss kiss kiss

Not all SUVs can do this without stumbling...

Many of the G-Wagons, Ford and Toyota SUV's can do that effortlessly ..

Not all Land rover would do so with ANY driver.

You have to be a good driver to be able to maneuver that bump.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by xreal: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2017
obidevine:

With this your English, I'm not sure they will respond to your order.

They will surely understand the language spoken by his bouyant pocket.

Guy! Speak anyhow u want, they will understand you.

Money=Universal language.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by atilla(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
I think a gwag or wrangler might pass this thing head on sef without aooroaching from that angle

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by baddosky1: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2017
nony43:
Range is not my kind of ride I prefer Acura ZDX, eem if person tell me say I won't buy car this year I will not believe it, I worked real hard but nothing to show for it. Thank God person no slide into depression. In fact e just be like say anywhere I turn my village People go follow me turn with their hand fan. Xmas don reach na to off my phone that day. Biko, if you want to help a brother pls do 0071630114, Diamond Bank. Anything will do God bless you .

I like your sincerity and straightforwardness. May God send you a helper.

2 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by vertueptime: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2017
nony43:
Range is not my kind of ride I prefer Acura ZDX, eem if person tell me say I won't buy car this year I will not believe it, I worked real hard but nothing to show for it. Thank God person no slide into depression. In fact e just be like say anywhere I turn my village People go follow me turn with their hand fan. Xmas don reach na to off my phone that day. Biko, if you want to help a brother pls do 0071630114, Diamond Bank. Anything will do God bless you .

It is well, Atleast u have data

2 Likes

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by bolajigold: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2017
GLS63 AMG ALL THE WAY
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Boyooosa(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:
for him mind now him be oga boss! cheesy

thm go pack tuketuke cars to compete with am - why didnt they bring other 4x4s to compete with?

wayo-wayo everywhere! cheesy

with all th hype self th mumu car nearly disgrace himself by tumbling over! something wey G-wagon go climbam pass like say na express! cheesy
You just hate the vehicle with passion.
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Luukasz(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2017
nony43:
In the heart of a man he plans his steps but God guides his course
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by newslifeop: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by salesforce: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Good
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Egein(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Crap. Any good driver will maneuver that obstacle. It's just about the way you tilt the vehicle. The average pothole on Nigerian roads is ghastlier than this bump (the type Elenu Lasisi referred to when he said "you'll enter pothole, shit will catch your passengers".

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by thunderbabs: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Cool concept . What a way to make a mess of other brands.... Oya Benz, show yasef
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by shadrach77: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
And someone's car was ruined because of their experiment.

And why was the camera angle cut while the Evoque was climbing the bump? Scam if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by lebete3000: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:
for him mind now him be oga boss! cheesy

thm go pack tuketuke cars to compete with am - why didnt they bring other 4x4s to compete with?

wayo-wayo everywhere! cheesy

with all th hype self th mumu car nearly disgrace himself by tumbling over! something wey G-wagon go climbam pass like say na express! cheesy

Even the angle wey the guy take enter sef na wayo, why hin no try go direct like the other tuke-tuke them weda hin no go brush hin nose...

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
please call me when the tokubo is finally out, so I can buy one for myself!!!!
Re: Watch The 2018 Range Rover Evoque Drive Over The World's Largest Speed Bump by maxjax(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
That Range Rover Evoque driver must be a nigerian cos that how most of us go through speed bumps here cheesy cheesy

Automotive1:
[img]http:///a/img923/2834/c7N0sF.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtGqSdt-4w

Despite being on the market since 2011, the Evoque is still managing to attract lots of customers thanks to its good looks, modern features and premium feel. 

However, with newer rivals arriving at the segment, Land Rover found a clever way of advertising the Evoque, Range Rover's best-selling model.

What it did was organize a stunt that involved installing the world’s biggest speed bump on a british city road. Road users were confused by the massive obstacle, with some turning their cars around and others trying to drive over it with no success. 

[img]http:///a/img924/6764/S3fCy8.jpg[/img]

As traffic begins to pile up on both sides of the speed bump, a Range Rover Evoque suddenly appears.The tiny SUV approached the bump at an angle and,sometimes on just three wheels and showed everyone just how capable it is on dealing with obstacles like this.

[img]http:///a/img924/6303/8z91uV.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img922/7466/kmBNyJ.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img923/46/rTQIpK.jpg[/img]

The message the automaker wants to pass along is that, despite its not-so-rugged looks, the $41,800 Range Rover Evoque that is powered by a 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder,is capable at handling most obstacles, even those an owner would never think to throw at it.

So,if your local government has the irritating habit of shutting down the entire streets with big speed bumps,the Evoque looks to be the perfect car for you.

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-2018-range-rover-evoque-drive-worlds-largest-speed-bump/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa / Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club / Do You Remember This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.