Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World (4163 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended / Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Around 200,000 people took to the streets to celebrate LGBTQ pride in Tel Aviv’s annual Gay Pride Parade, the biggest event of its kind in the Middle East.

The Friday parade — considered one of the biggest Pride Parades in the world — drew some 30,000 international tourists and celebrated “bisexual visibility.”

Ahead of the parade, a poll found that support in the country for same-sex marriage is at an all-time high. Seventy nine percent of Israeli Jews said they support allowing same-sex marriage or civil unions for gay couples, according to a poll released Thursday by the religious pluralism group Hiddush.

Tel Aviv-Yafo Mayor, Ron Huldai said: “Tel Aviv Pride Parade is not just a celebration, but also an important declaration of support. Tel Aviv, which has already been acknowledged as the world’s “most gay-friendly city” will continue to be a light-house city – spreading the values of freedom, tolerance and democracy to the world.”

Blogger and television star, Perez Hilton said: “I am so excited to be the International Ambassador for Tel Aviv Pride 2017 and I’m thrilled to be in this city with my children and to show them a place that I truly love. With all the awful things happening to Gay, Lesbian and Transgender people all over the world, I am so happy to be in a place that is so welcoming”.

Attendees took to social media to share photos of the festivities, whilst others protested. Some demonstrators held up signs saying “there’s no pride in occupation”, in opposition to Israel’s control of the West Bank.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/tel-aviv-holds-one-of-largest-gay-pride-parades-in-the-world/

According to our Nigerian zombie followers, these are God's chosen people. Just watch how they'll defend these stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian Christians be like! "Israel Why?! embarassed cry"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 please can I get frontpage

4 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by cyrilomoh: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2017
I think we are making them relevant by isolating them.
Whatever they wanna do, they should go to hell
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by MasterKim: 5:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Does this mean Igbos also have high gay tendencies in dem?

12 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by FriendNG: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2017
They are fools including Nigerian followers both the fake Jews and Christians.

1 Like

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI, come and see your family. shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Mantain(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Alhamdulillah for making me a muslim. Islam totally rejects all these stupidity

10 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by usba: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:
alBHAGDADI, come and see your family. shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin so he is the product of a same sex marriage
I am sorry to say nairaland host one of the dumbest set of Christians you will ever come across in your life time. They defend Israel that reintroduce homosexuality to the streets of Jerusalem. The same Israel routinely humiliate local Palestine Christians for the savagery perpetuated by western Christians on them. But a lot of our nairaland fanatical Christians still blindly support them.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by usba: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Lalasticala abeg front page... Let the fundamentalist and extremist Christians see what Israel they cherish is doing. Though it isn't new, is it not the same Christians that supported Trump a supporter of gay rights, an adulterer, a sex molester, a frudster, a serial divorcer and so on?

8 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Whyem15: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Lemme book space in case it reaches fp.
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Cyynthialove(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
All these frustrated headslammers above me that blaming Nigerian Christians for their calamity are very dumb

Nigerian Christians celebrated Trump's action because Trump did what is right which is biblical and it must be applauded. Any idiot that don't like it should go and hit his head harder on a gas cylinder or better still put on your suicide regalia and do as arrah instructed. Cry harder, your tears is my joy.
Head slammers are terrorists and they must always be seen as terrorist because that is what they chose to be.

So just because few individuals in Israel decided to embrace homosexuality means that the whole Israelites are corrupt ?
What of some rapist, murderers and kidnappers in Nigeria, does that make Nigeria a den of kidnappers and murderers ?.
Like I have always said, if you don't like Trump's action..... go and die.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Cyynthialove:
[s]All these frustrated headslammers above me that blaming Nigerian Christians for their calamity are very dump.

Nigerian Christians celebrated Trump's action because Trump did what is right which is biblical and it must be applauded. Any idiot that don't like it should go and hit his head harder on a gas cylinder or better still put on your suicide regalia and do as arrah instructed. Cry harder, your tears is my joy.
Head slammers are terrorists and they must always be seen as terrorist because that is what they chose to be.

So just because few individuals in Israel decided to embrace homosexuality means that the whole Israelites are corrupt ?
What of some rapist, murders and kidnappers in Nigeria, does that make Nigeria den of kidnappers and murderers ?.
Like I have always said, if you don't like Trump's action..... go and die.[/s]
One zombie spotted! grin

14 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by usba: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
; D grin grin see as one useless animal dey celebrate homosexuality because trump her personal lord and sex molester made a silly declaration that has most of the same world against it.

6 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Leveticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

New International Version - Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Now, bring me the rotten heads of the bastard children of Yahweh who are always quick to defend Israel or the Jews.

What these bastards do not understand is that the biblical Israelites were blacks and not these parasitic whites who emmigrated from Europe into the Middle East and are now claiming to be Jews.

The next war that will involve the state of Israel will see her completely wiped out from the Middle East.

You will never see that cocaine-sniffing bastard called FFK - who is always quick in using the name of Israel to deceive millions of gullible & brain-dead Nigerians in his useless articles broadcast this Israeli gay-parade on his social media accounts.

The same goes for the greedy bastards of G.Os who are always using the name of Israel to con their retarded congregants out of their hard-earned money in the name of tithing - Awon oloriburuku omo ale jati-jati!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
See now they violated second CONDITION to earn the deed to the Holy Land. Although this is not new.

The CONDITIONS given in Quran and their bible is to be Muslim and be righteous in conduct. LGBT is not good conduct. It is nasty. Nigerian Christians only support them for their hatred of Islam and muslims. They don't understand that Israel doesn't give a fig leaf about them and Christianity.

Don't be surprised when US and other countries finally move their embassies to Jerusalem, they will parade LGBT on the street of Qudus. The holy land will look like the Sin City [Las Vegas].

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tel Abib is actually the recognized capital of Israel. Now imagine if it was Jerusalem, this monkeys would actually be doing this!

Nigerians are robots!

4 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Demmzy15(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oga Seun wink
Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cyynthialove:
All these frustrated headslammers above me that blaming Nigerian Christians for their calamity are very dump.

What of some rapist, murderers and kidnappers in Nigeria, does that make Nigeria a den of kidnappers and murderers ?.

This from someone who praises Trump for his 'biblical' decisions. grin You are the role model for Jesus like behavior and the greatest example for a religion that teaches to love your neighbor like yourself. grin grin

So just because a few individuals decided to be terrorists, you blame millions of others who live and let live in peace?

Having said that, you are not in the position to call anyone dump dumb. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by usba: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

This from someone who praises Trump for his 'biblical' decisions. grin You are the role model for Jesus like behavior and the greatest example for a religion that teaches to love your neighbor like yourself. grin grin

So just because a few individuals decided to be terrorists, you blame millions of others who live and let live in peace?

Having said that, you are not in the position to call anyone dump dumb. grin

grin grin grin grin lying come easy to many religious people in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
usba:

grin grin grin grin lying come easy to many religious people in nairaland

The most religious ones are the greatest hypocrites. Preaching water, drinking wine. I am sure even Jesus would scold her for this senseless comment devoid of any kindness that Jesus stood for.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by alBHAGDADI: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cyynthialove:
All these frustrated headslammers above me that blaming Nigerian Christians for their calamity are very dumb

If you check all the posters above, you will notice that they are all muslims.

The reason why they created this thread is simply because TRUMP declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. They are pained about that and also the fact that Christians all over the world are happy about the situation.

The aim of the muslims is to commit GENOCIDE against the JEWS as commanded by their prophet. READ what their prophet said about the end time.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Now, Muslims are looking for ways to make Christians hate the JEWS so as to support them in their genocidal act against the Israelites. First, they started by reminding us that Jews killed Jesus Christ. They thought it would make us hate them, but they forgot that our Lord and Savior even forgave them and also told us to forgive those who offend us, hence the reason why no man can make us hate them.

Their latest strategy is to show us the homosexuals in Israel cos they know Christians hate such. Look at the way they are happy about the news. They are ready to side with gays so long it spites the Christians.

ISLAM IS EVIL.

Rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Empiree Udatso Abdelkabir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Now, Muslims are looking for ways to make Christians hate the JEWS
When exactly are you gonna have sense?. It is not muslims trying to get you to hate them. They are the hate themselves. Stop being foolish and wake up from you slumber. Israel doesnt care about you. Below is 10 minutes video how Africans are treated in Israel. Only a woman stood up amongst many Jews to defend Africans. Guess what her fellow Jews said to her?

A guy said "you are traitor". Another one said she should be raped for defending Africans. Another one said (to his fellow Jews) "all you hypocrites here that defend Africans, go to Africa. If you want to give them food, go and give them food in Africa. This is Jewish State". A Jewish woman said "whoever advocates for Africans should be locked up in the camp with Africans. Don't rent them apartment". They don't like you Mr. sheeple. So stop forcing yourself on them. Here is a video to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
When exactly are you gonna have sense?. It is not muslims trying to get you to hate them. They are the hate themselves. Stop being foolish and wake up from you slumber. Israel doesnt care about you. Below is 10 minutes video how African are treated in Israel. Only a woman stood up amongst many Jews to defend African. Guess what her fellow Jews said to her?

A guy said "you are traitor". Another one said she should be raped for defending Africans. Another one said (to his fellow Jews) "all you hypocrites here that defend Africans, go to Africa. If you want to give them food, go and give them food in Africa. This is Jewish State". They dont like you so stop forcing yourself on them. Here is a video to watch

Don't mind the numbskulls here praising the tyrannical Isreal with her hatred and bigotry towards Africans. My company ME head office is in Tel Aviv and I have worked there for three months years back and couldn't believe the kind of prejudice and hatred Africans face there. I am a Pentecostal and don't believe in all that propaganda bunch of the idiooots here are spouting about the Jewish land.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Don't mind the numbskulls here praising the tyrannical Isreal with her hatred and bigotry towards Africans. My company ME head office is in Tel Aviv and I have worked there for three months years back and couldn't believe the kind of prejudice and hatred Africans face there. I am a Pentecostal and don't believe in all that propaganda bunch of the idiooots here are spouting about the Jewish land.
Testimony cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abbeybailey:
This also means your company's head office may be moved to Jerusalem in the future

5 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
This also means your company's head office may be moved to Jerusalem in the future
No, it's a private equity firm in Chicago. I doubt it will be moved.

2 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
When exactly are you gonna have sense?. It is not muslims trying to get you to hate them. They are the hate themselves. Stop being foolish and wake up from you slumber. Israel doesnt care about you. Below is 10 minutes video how Africans are treated in Israel. Only a woman stood up amongst many Jews to defend Africans. Guess what her fellow Jews said to her?

A guy said "you are traitor". Another one said she should be raped for defending Africans. Another one said (to his fellow Jews) "all you hypocrites here that defend Africans, go to Africa. If you want to give them food, go and give them food in Africa. This is Jewish State". A Jewish woman said "whoever advocates for Africans should be locked up in the camp with Africans. Don't rent them apartment". They don't like you Mr. sheeple. So stop forcing yourself on them. Here is a video to watch

I wish all the dead brains on nairaland worshipping the State of Isreal watch the video. Nentanyahu the Israeli PM is just as racist and bigoted as Trampy and that's why they get along. It's very sad seeing the true face of hatred and bigotry in Isreal.

7 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

If you check all the posters above, you will notice that they are all muslims.

The reason why they created this thread is simply because TRUMP declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. They are pained about that and also the fact that Christians all over the world are happy about the situation.

The aim of the muslims is to commit GENOCIDE against the JEWS as commanded by their prophet. READ what their prophet said about the end time.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Now, Muslims are looking for ways to make Christians hate the JEWS so as to support them in their genocidal act against the Israelites. First, they started by reminding us that Jews killed Jesus Christ. They thought it would make us hate them, but they forgot that our Lord and Savior even forgave them and also told us to forgive those who offend us, hence the reason why no man can make us hate them.

Their latest strategy is to show us the homosexuals in Israel cos they know Christians hate such. Look at the way they are happy about the news. They are ready to side with gays so long it spites the Christians.

ISLAM IS EVIL.

Rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Empiree Udatso Abdelkabir

Watch the video posted by Empiree and tell us if you approve of Israelis you worship showing their hatred and bigotry against fellow Africans like you. The problem with people like you is that your brain is so charred with bigotry that you can't fathom that the Israelis you worship loathes people that looks like you. Been to Isreal four times to work in my company office and you will be surprised how much hatred the state of Isreal have for people that looks like you. Wouldn't be surprised because you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome by supporting the racist trump and Nentanyahu.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Empiree: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I wish all the dead brains on nairaland worshipping the State of Isreal watch the video. Nentanyahu the Israeli PM is just as racist and bigoted as Trampy and that's why they get along. It's very sad seeing the true face of hatred and bigotry in Isreal.
Wait for alBHAGDADI guy to watch. He will twist the video and I won't be surprised. He is his own holocaust grin

7 Likes

Re: Tel Aviv Holds One Of Largest Gay Pride Parades In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Empiree:
Wait for alBHAGDADI guy to watch. He will twist the video and I won't be surprised. He is his own holocaust grin
He is one of the idiots getting their relevance through propagation of hate on nairaland.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Berlusconi Sentence Reduced To 12 Months / Four U.S. Marines Recreate 1966 Beach Photo Before Deployment To Vietnam War / The Mossad Does It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.