Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) (25551 Views)

Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) / Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Kendroid: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
y
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Saheed9: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

See, don't argue with these guys. They prefer to console themselves with fantasies, rather than stare at the truth directly.

He bragged about sold concerts in Lagos, Malaysia and the United but could not sell out a 25,000 capacity stadium this time. Perhaps Yomi Shogunle's announcement affected the turnout, perhaps not.
who's yomi shogunle
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Saheed9: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

See, don't argue with these guys. They prefer to console themselves with fantasies, rather than stare at the truth directly.

He bragged about sold concerts in Lagos, Malaysia and the United but could not sell out a 25,000 capacity stadium this time. Perhaps Yomi Shogunle's announcement affected the turnout, perhaps not.
who's yomi shogunle?
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by zeriod: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
You all should understand that lots of people changed their minds based on personal security not because of Olamide not filling the stadium. Better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by drunkpunk(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

Please what did yomi shogunle announce? Thanks
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
BigBelleControl:

It would have been difficult for Olamide to fill a 25,000 capacity stadium because most Nigerian fans are not actually fans as they profess. If the show were to be free, that capacity would have been filled.

Phyno was successful in Enugu because the place was already starved of such shows. Casper can fill a 65,000 capacity stadium because South Africans support their artistes through and through. How many of us buy their albums from genuine sources. Even when they do shows, we always expect free tickets.
the show sold tickets of #1,000 for Regular and #5,000 VIP...that is as good as FREE

Are you trying to say the Lagos big boys and girls are so stingy that such money is now too much to pay for a whole King of the Streets? The same one that previously had sold out concerts in Eko Hotel that is even on the Island?

Enugu residents complained about the ticket price of Phynofest that it was too expensive and na the same 1k dem pay.

See ehn, if people love you, they will turn up for you even if na everyday dem dey see you.

This concert proves Olamide is not the King of the streets of Lagos....his throne is shaky

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Sanchez01: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...my guy thought Eko Hotel and O2 Arena are the streets. He has now received a cold welcome from the REAL streets, they don't love him like he thought.

Guess he will have to go back to the drawing board to understand why it was so hard to fill up a 25,000 capacity stadium in a city with over 20 million residents
This would have been a two-year bragging rights if he had pulled it off. His head probably got bigger than his body. He should have just stuck to Eko Hotel again.

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by kernel505: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
zeriod:
You all should understand that lots of people changed their minds based on personal security not because of Olamide not filling the stadium. Better to be safe than sorry.

Was it not same people that filled TBS for Experience? Please I hate when people start making excuses for there weakness, simply improve.

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Sanchez01: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
drunkpunk:

Yomi Shogunle didn't announce a thing. Olamide and his management did on Yomi Shogunle's behalf. Yomi Shogunle is a member of the SARS Team in Lagos and also doubles as a rapper.

His announcement as being one of the artistes to perform at OLIC4 offended a lot of people who believe Olamide is emotional unintelligent (I quite agree with them though).

The twist is that Olamide has a huge fan base among Yahoo boys/cyber fraudsters who, on their own part have suffered in the hands of SARS. Simply put, Olamide threw his weight around SARS and his huge fan base diminished drastically, just days before OLIC 4.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Zanas: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
BigBelleControl:

It would have been difficult for Olamide to fill a 25,000 capacity stadium because most Nigerian fans are not actually fans as they profess. If the show were to be free, that capacity would have been filled.

Phyno was successful in Enugu because the place was already starved of such shows. Casper can fill a 65,000 capacity stadium because South Africans support their artistes through and through. How many of us buy their albums from genuine sources. Even when they do shows, we always expect free tickets.
Your excuse doesn't fly for me. Considering the population of Lagos alone compared to Enugu city, 1,000 naira should not be an excuse for OLIC underperforming. Why would a "king of the streets" have to throw open the gates for free before he is able to fill a 25,000 capacity stadium? If over 50,000 thousand phyno fans can turn up for him at Enugu then I don't see why baddo's fans can't do the same for him in Lagos. The ticket prices were the same and Lagos is clearly far richer city than Enugu

8 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Yello1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Likesh is doing is best. So weldone man
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by dancruz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
He overrated himself simple!!!!
With all the nonsense wobey sound and wack lyrics he has been releasing lately!!! He needs to go back to the drawing board and drop those hard tunes he started with!!

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by safarigirl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
kernel505:

Was it not same people that filled TBS for Experience? Please I hate when people start making excuses for there weakness, simply improve.
lol...Experience is a gospel event...it's not likely to have as many thieves and hoodlums as an Olamide event

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't know why people are so negative and hateful.. The only thing they could point out of everything is low turn out ..some people are just waiting for people downfall
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Sanchez01: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
drunkpunk:

Saheed9:
who's yomi shogunle?

He is policeman in the Special Anti-Robbery Squad unit who doubles as a rapper.
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by pedrilo: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Be careful how you estimate your worth as self evaluation is not always objective.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by ejika4: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
u guys are mean sha! I thinkits because of cash. we all knw as naija dey na.....me I really wanted to attend but that day I dint eat all through d day cos I was dead broke! so think of others. if I have 5k now ehn.....I will b very happy just like 5million.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by anigbajumo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
maynia:
I don't know why people are so negative and hateful.. The only thing they could point out of everything is low turn out ..some people are just waiting for people downfall

That is Nigerians for you,even ur neighborh @ur disposal is waiting for ur downfall.
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by chukzyfcbb: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pride goes before a fall.

If he had filled the stadium, he for use am do another song. Announcing Yomi SARS as a performing artiste was BAD PR! He probably wanted to cash in on the fact that he was trending , so he could boost the show but his MuMUnity forgot that His fans are Anti-Sars.

#Phyno ezege! #Abeg show them how it's done biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by papijulah: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

If he had filled the stadium, he for use am do another song. Announcing Yomi SARS as a performing artiste was BAD PR! He probably wanted to cash in on the fact that he was trending , so he could boost the show but his MuMUnity forgot that His fans are Anti-Sars.

Tell phyno to come fill up Eko Hotel. Olamide will forever be his mentor.
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by safarigirl(f): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
papijulah:

Tell phyno to come fill up Eko Hotel. Olamide will forever be his mentor.
so, Olamide is just the king of Eko hotel?

Next time he should know his level, he's not King of the Streets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Shey you go the show?

Or can you please show me the pictures You saw the low turn out of people.. Cause I watch the video ,and there was massive turn out
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
so, Olamide is just the king of Eko hotel?

Next time he should know his level, he's not King of the Streets

Can you please show me the pictures where you saw the turn out of people or the video.. Please
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
maynia:

Can you please show me the pictures where you saw the turn out of people or the video.. Please
https://www.nairaland.com/4239848/phynofest-vs-olic-4-crowd
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by dieBYfire: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
Olamide couldn't fill a 25,000 capacity stadium in Surulere....I suppose he's not the King of the Streets anymore.

In contrast, Cassper Nyovest filled out a 65,000 capacity stadium and Phyno filled one in Enugu as well.

Maybe the streets of Lagos aren't the same

Lol. Lagos don't have street anymore. What they now have is Compound or Yard grin

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by dieBYfire: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
BigBelleControl:

Lies!
I may agree with everything but for you to say Phyno shuts down Enugu cos the place is starved of shows is a BIG lie.
Obviously u don't know Enugu!

As long as it is PHYNO or FLAVOUR, Enugu Stadium must be filled to capacity! Enugu don't joke with their artiste, hence the show support massively!
That's simply why it's called 042

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Shakushaku1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some pple that haven't commented for years be waking on this thread cos stadium no fill up, buh when the boi be doing big things dey were no where to be found, that's life for u, pple wait for u to stagger so dey can mock that u fell.. Take it or leave it, ya favorite rapper can't get half of the crowd in that stadium..

Not really a baddo fan though, stopped fckin with the guy since he started hating on wizkid, buh that one no mean say make we no talk am as e be
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by halmeyd(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

PS: For those asking who Yomi Shogunle is, he is a SARS operative who doubles as a rapper in his spare time.

Yomisarz is different frm yomi shogunle,d former is a sarz operative dat is also an hip-hop artist while d latter is d asst commissioner of police
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by halmeyd(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yomi Shogunle didn't announce a thing. Olamide and his management did on Yomi Shogunle's behalf. Yomi Shogunle is a member of the SARS Team in Lagos and also doubles as a rapper.

His announcement as being one of the artistes to perform at OLIC4 offended a lot of people who believe Olamide is emotional unintelligent (I quite agree with them though).

The twist is that Olamide has a huge fan base among Yahoo boys/cyber fraudsters who, on their own part have suffered in the hands of SARS. Simply put, Olamide threw his weight around SARS and his huge fan base diminished drastically, just days before OLIC 4.
Yomisarz is different frm yomi shogunle,d former is a sarz operative dat is also an hip-hop artist while d latter is d asst commissioner of police
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by Sanchez01: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
halmeyd:

I know. He once claimed to be walking in the footsteps of the ACP and would want to be known as Yomi Shogunle. His real name is Abayomi Ekundayo but Yomi Shogunle, the name of the ACP has remained stuck on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Adedotun Adekola's 5th Birthday: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.