Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) (25554 Views)

Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) / Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by eph12(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's supposed to be live performance, not lip synching. I mean I can play their songs at home but if people are to turn up at concert venues, then they should be blessed with real live performance

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by labi1977(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
Olamide couldn't fill a 25,000 capacity stadium in Surulere....I suppose he's not the King of the Streets anymore.

In contrast, Cassper Nyovest filled out a 65,000 capacity stadium and Phyno filled one in Enugu as well.

Maybe the streets of Lagos aren't the same

Nonsense what does casper have to do with us why didn't you go to his show, off point

In Lagos there r too many shows we r even tired of them I skipped d last trace show even tho I had tkt then regretted it cos it Waz lit. Can u compare no of shows in lag n ur side who has time or cash to see all. We have many shows almost every week till

Free bado he's made his dough, king or not, doing super, u just hating

Also there's this yomi Sars thing...
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by ghadaffi2000(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
zeriod:
You all should understand that lots of people changed their minds based on personal security not because of Olamide not filling the stadium. Better to be safe than sorry.

. The crowd outside is more than those that got in.
Re: Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) by drunkpunk(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yomi Shogunle didn't announce a thing. Olamide and his management did on Yomi Shogunle's behalf. Yomi Shogunle is a member of the SARS Team in Lagos and also doubles as a rapper.

His announcement as being one of the artistes to perform at OLIC4 offended a lot of people who believe Olamide is emotional unintelligent (I quite agree with them though).

The twist is that Olamide has a huge fan base among Yahoo boys/cyber fraudsters who, on their own part have suffered in the hands of SARS. Simply put, Olamide threw his weight around SARS and his huge fan base diminished drastically, just days before OLIC 4.

Thanks brother. Really appreciate...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos / Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet / Adedotun Adekola's 5th Birthday: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.