Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? (755 Views)

Poll: Would you vote IBB for 2011?

Yes: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Are you carzy? Hell, NO!: 0% (0 votes)
I will give naything to see him win!: 0% (0 votes)
I can kill to stop him: 0% (0 votes)
Who cares?: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / IBB For President (2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Salvie(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2010
Should he come out of his consultation room to announce he's running for the 2011 presidential election, what would your reaction be?
support him or let your vote run faster than him?
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2010
Nope not even atiku self
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by linuxuser(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=18pt]NO
NO
NO
[/size]
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by linuxuser(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2010
NO
NO
NO
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by halfcurren: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2010
yes
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by nex(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2010
Not that old criminal! No!

I don't believe we she give anybody above 50 years of age the opportunity to run for presidency, let alone a known crook.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by marocguy(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2010
Yes
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Pk001(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2010
It depends on who he is contesting with.
But I would rather support him than Atiku or even Buhari sef
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2010
I would never vote for a northerner in an election.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by nex(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2010
What has northerner got to do with anything? You mean if Ribadu was contesting against Igbinedion, you would vote Lucky Igbinedion?
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by becomrich6: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2010
You see, you have to understand IBB case. Nigerian want to rip IBB of any money he has, And the media need money. So, they are looking for a mugu. And they believe IBB would fall a mugu for them. It is like this. Operation collect IBB money. They want to ripe him of any charge(money) he has.

I think IBB would not stupid to fall into pit. They would so much take his last card. He would become broke. They are only trying to trick him. This is nigeria for you. IBB is too smart. he is not stupid, I dont think, he would fall mugu.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
It will be nice to have a 'BABANGIDA Effect' in Nigeria politics.

Suport him on the pages of newspaper, collect his campaign money and then mobilise vote for someone else on election day.

let him come out.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by walata44(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
That man legalise corruption in Nigeria. Corrupt old crook.
www.againstbabangida.com
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Wilfem(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ Poster, you should have also included the poll option to this topic.
@ topic, NO
CAPITAL NO
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Katsumoto: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
I only support him to become a victim of issues killing the average Nigerian. He should go and rot in HELL.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by EmperorOlu: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
YES ,as long as i can get close to him and blow his brains out!
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Udobass: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
Come to think of it; if we allow the likes of IBB to contest for election in 2011, when will the younger generation think of contesting? is it when they die?. As for IBB, i dont know what he forgot at Aso Rock. Nigerians should rise now and stop this evil plot even before it is hatched. IBB KO, BUHARI NI.
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by oparabn: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by oparabn: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Would You Support Ibb For 2011 Election? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2010
Opara I like ur style.
Pls write more books on IBB, form political groups, and more importantly, take his MONEY. But whatever u do, don't vote IBB.

WHATEVER U DO, DON'T VOTE IBB

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Race: Ibb, Atiku Threaten Jonathan / Igbos: Everybody Wants To Be You, Including President Jonathan / Panic In Onitsha As Massob, Police Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.