Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari (45716 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by alcmene: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday revealed that the Structural Adjustment Programme, SAP, by onetime military President, Ibrahim Badamosi Babagida, IBB, killed the naira.

Speaking with the BBC, Buhari traced the origin of some of the problems facing the country’s currency to IBB’s regime.

IBB had in 1986 and 1988 instituted SAP which is said to have been responsible for the downward trend of the naira.

” I went through the devalue in 1984, its SAP that killed the naira,

“I have asked the Governor of Central Bank and others to sit and see if they can convince me to murder the naira,” Buhari said.

IBB had in 1986 and 1988 instituted SAP which is said to have been responsible for the downward trend of the naira.

SAP is a loan provided by the International Monetary Fund, IMF, and the World Bank to countries facing economic turmoil.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/05/ibbs-sap-murdered-nigerian-naira-buhari/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by OVI75(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Blameerz party

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari in the name of God don't blame me in any of this your blame games

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Hitback2back: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oya Abacha, Abdulsalami get ready because these blames must go round. Where are the APC defenders pls do the needful.

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by highpriest4: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Blame game kwantinews

Anyway na Dem Dem

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by alcmene: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
They have shifted goal post........

From BLAME IT ON JONATHAN to others

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
That man, pmd, is not serious.
Why IBB? Is it no more GEJ? Why the sudden change?
Pmb, it must be gej oooooo. Every problem in nigeria was caused by gej.
Like someone will always ask, HAVE YOU BLAMED GEJ TODAY?

266 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by greatness22(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lolzz, mr buhari, i blame the woman who use your WAEC certificate to rap akara to a loyal customer.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by mazzi: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin chai,bubu is making life difficult for his zombies in their defence game. Zombies will be like 'why is this man embarrassing us like this in front of wailers'?

But on a serious note, bubu is not capable of ruling nigeria

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by SurefireAsoOke: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dnt knw what to say sef............

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hitback2back:
Oya Abacha, Abdulsalami get ready because these blames must go round. Where are the APC defenders pls do the needful.

I say blame lord lugard! ....after we are done blaming lord lugard, we move over to our ancestors.

There is enough "blame" to go around.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by mazzi: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Keneking sef undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by chiwex(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
there is no excuse for failure

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by cr7lomo: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very soon im go blame lord lugard for not adding an oil producing state to the north during amalgamation

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by RollingStones(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari is a FOOL=Liar Mohammed.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by igwe123: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
GEJ can now rest small

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hitback2back:
APC's Blame list are as follows. God Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo, PDP, Dasuki, Dezeni and now IBB. Who will be the next?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Godjone(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
it wount be long and ibb will fire back from his hill-top mansion minna.
Military regime is the worst

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by ishiamu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lying liars

Blaming blamers

It's no longer gej.... na ibb..

Hoping for ibb response 2 dis dullard

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by mustmust(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
In Akon's voice, '' you can put the blame on me''

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari should just blame me

Cos I'll take the blame for him undecided

Coward!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by drss(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
if oyegun, APC chaiman can blame God for buari's cluelessness, who's imune from d blame game first it was GEJ, NOI, Deziani. den God. now it is IBB. Tomorow it will be... grin
ones a dullard always a dullard. grin grin grin

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by StOla: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari is right, except of course we have only teenagers alive in Nigeria who do not remember the glory days of the Nigerian Naira.
What most know about the Naira is that you convert a little dollars or pounds to Naira and it becomes a large amount.

Ignorance is truly a disease and Nigerians have no memory at all.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by EternalTruths: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
I blame those especially the sophisticated illiterates in the treacherous south who voted this Cattleman of Daura angry

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Wizprodigy: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
mazzi:
grin grin chai,bubu is making life difficult for his zombies in their defence game. Zombies will be like 'why is this man embarrassing us like this in front of wailers'?

But on a serious note, bubu is not capable of ruling ruining nigeria
*EDITED*

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Habakus: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes

1 Like

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by asadike(f): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is what we get from an alliance of ndi ofe and ndi ugwu.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
alcmene:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday revealed that the Structural Adjustment Programme, SAP, by onetime military President, Ibrahim Badamosi Babagida, IBB, killed the naira.

Speaking with the BBC, Buhari traced the origin of some of the problems facing the country’s currency to IBB’s regime.

” I went through the devalue in 1984, its SAP that killed the naira,

“I have asked the Governor of Central Bank and others to sit and see if they can convince me to murder the naira,” Buhari said.

SAP is a loan provided by the International Monetary Fund, IMF, and the World Bank to countries facing economic turmoil.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/05/ibbs-sap-murdered-nigerian-naira-buhari/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by mazzi: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wizprodigy:
*EDITED*
all choin grin

4 Likes

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
So the blame has shifted from GED to IBB

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by ellechrystal(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mr Blamari, always shifting blames n having who to blame. He will soon blame Gej for not doing anything for the past months. I have never seen such a holier than thou politician. Chai. Tufia

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari by OFFICIAL336: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
They will soon blame me. APC list of names keep growing: 1. The broomers 2. Lying liars 3. Broom weilders 4. Senji 5. Chanji 6. Zanoids 7. Zombies 8. Blaming blamers

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.